Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: WA - Nicholas Francisco, 28, Seattle, 13 Feb 2008 - #10

WA - Nicholas Francisco, 28, Seattle, 13 Feb 2008 - #10

It would seem we might be some steps forward in the case — although we can't yet be 100% certain Nic is HS, if it is so, then my feelings run to the idea someone posted that the apartment building in Federal way houses, or did house, someone who knows something.

i am hopeful that something is Nic isn't dead, but has indeed started a new life of his own volition. that way it's not impossible for him to come back and be a presence in his children's lives and at least support Christine financially.

the other way would be his risky lifestyle has led to his demise. maybe accidentally as part of an S&M game or maybe outright murder?

or maybe HS isn't Nic at all and we're barking up the wrong tree.

whatever it is, the man could not have disappeared into thin air. this should NOT become a cold case.

i say thanks to everyone's invaluable sleuthing.

hedleyinseattle said:
    Confirmed . ATM is inside the building. Sorry I just got home and havent' been online til now.
    Thank you for letting us know that The Wet Spot has an ATM inside.

That gives a believable reason why the ATM location and film footage was never released.
    It also gives a believable explanation to how the police were 30 steps ahead of us all those weeks ago.
    In my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballad View Post
    Thank you for letting us know that The Wet Spot has an ATM inside.

That gives a believable reason why the ATM location and film footage was never released.
    It also gives a believable explanation to how the police were 30 steps ahead of us all those weeks ago.
    In my opinion.
    That is HUGE.. IMO! Thanks for checking that out hedleyseattle.

Thanks Hedley for confirming there is an ATM. I figured there was, but didn't want to head there myself to see.

Given the proximity of this ATM to his work, and the fact that no video or location has been released, it's extremely likely he at least stopped by there at that time. Would they have been charging a cover charge? Maybe he needed to buy condoms?

But then I'm torn as to what happened next. This scenario would leave me to believe he was the victim of foul play or an accident. I mean, if it were a planned escape, why stop at the WetSpot and use an ATM there? But on the flipside, it's highly suspicious that he was telling CF and coworkers that his cell phone was dead when I believe it was later confirmed it wasn't.

Now, could he have used drugs at the WetSpot - perhaps too much - then someone drives him to their place in Federal Way to sleep it off...someone who probably didn't know he was married. Then by the time he slept it off and woke up the next day, the whole missing person thing was filed and then there was no going back at that point? Hmm.

So, there is an ATM inside The Wet Spot and that place is a 3 minute drive from Publicis. But, we still don't know if that's the ATM Nicholas used at 6:13 pm 2/13...
    Obviously, there is a transaction record which should include an address or name; something that can be tracked back to the location where the $50 was withdrawn. Somebody already knows the answer and for some reason is sitting on the information.

IF he did withdrawal $50 from the ATM inside the Wet Spot they sure have hefty fees for doing so...$4.00!!!

I asked this question yesterday and didn't get a response - Is the Wet Spot the type of place a person could go and be in and out quickly; say within 15 - 30 minutes?

Also, I'm wondering if they keep some type of records on their members; addresses, phone numbers, etc? Was there a member that attended that night that lives in the Federal Way condos? If the staff refuses to cooperate and it's known that Nicholas did use that ATM, then I'd like to know why a search warrant hasn't been executed for the membership records there (if they keep them).

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleGuy View Post
    Thanks Hedley for confirming there is an ATM. I figured there was, but didn't want to head there myself to see.

Given the proximity of this ATM to his work, and the fact that no video or location has been released, it's extremely likely he at least stopped by there at that time. Would they have been charging a cover charge? Maybe he needed to buy condoms?

But then I'm torn as to what happened next. This scenario would leave me to believe he was the victim of foul play or an accident. I mean, if it were a planned escape, why stop at the WetSpot and use an ATM there? But on the flipside, it's highly suspicious that he was telling CF and coworkers that his cell phone was dead when I believe it was later confirmed it wasn't.

Now, could he have used drugs at the WetSpot - perhaps too much - then someone drives him to their place in Federal Way to sleep it off...someone who probably didn't know he was married. Then by the time he slept it off and woke up the next day, the whole missing person thing was filed and then there was no going back at that point? Hmm.

I haven't seen anywhere that suggested that he was even a casual drug user.. other than alcohol. That being said.. I have also wondered about that too. Even more so after being in Federal Way twice and in that area. I think it is very prevalant around there.

It seems so strange to me where the car was found. It isn't very far off the freeway and yet there are so many other places to dump a car besides where it was found. You have to turn off the main road.. go up another road about a mile and then turn into an area that incorporates alot of different apt and condo complexes and it was in there. There is also an office complex area included in there with a HUGE parking lot. Just seems odd to me. There are a dozen complexes beside that and before that one to drop it off. He either went there on purpose with or for someone or the person that took the car there.. had a reason to be there or at least one of those complexes close to there.

Maybe somebody slipped a rufey in his drink

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Behavin View Post
    So, there is an ATM inside The Wet Spot and that place is a 3 minute drive from Publicis. But, we still don't know if that's the ATM Nicholas used at 6:13 pm 2/13...
    Obviously, there is a transaction record which should include an address or name; something that can be tracked back to the location where the $50 was withdrawn. Somebody already knows the answer and for some reason is sitting on the information.

IF he did withdrawal $50 from the ATM inside the Wet Spot they sure have hefty fees for doing so...$4.00!!!

I asked this question yesterday and didn't get a response - Is the Wet Spot the type of place a person could go and be in and out quickly; say within 15 - 30 minutes?

Also, I'm wondering if they keep some type of records on their members; addresses, phone numbers, etc? Was there a member that attended that night that lives in the Federal Way condos? If the staff refuses to cooperate and it's known that Nicholas did use that ATM, then I'd like to know why a search warrant hasn't been executed for the membership records there (if they keep them).
    There are privacy law issues and without a warrant the wet spot will not release that information. LE can't get a warrant with no reason to believe that he is/was in danger or met with foul play. Like they have said before.. it isn't illegal to go missing.

Many have asked why it is so important to look at this aspect of his life. And.. they are right.. we don't know for sure this had ANYTHING to do with why he disappeared. We also don't know that it didn't. We do know that LE isn't looking into this stuff unless they are provided with the information from a tip. If one of those tips leads them to be able to obtain a warrant then we might be further in the investigation or learn that it had nothing to do with him leaving and be able to move on from there.

Quote Originally Posted by SadlyMistaken View Post
    I just went a checked again.. I guess there is a list. You have to click in the profile for more answers to questions that he answered. And it does say he isn't into S&M.. among other things.. (do people actually do those things.. YIKES..) anyway. You neglect to add that it says that he IS into light bondage.. handcuffs/shackles, fetishes, blindfolds.

It also asks if there are any erotic pictures or videos taken of you and his answer is "I'm on a couple of videos".
    Sorry, but I didn't neglect to add anything. What he was "into" was not part of the question I was answering. Probably because it has already been posted and discussed a couple days ago.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ge#post2205407

post #220

It's not a long stretch for me to believe that what one person may have found desirable might be taken out of hand by someone else. Doesn't say anything about his character other than getting involved with strangers.

There are privacy law issues and without a warrant the wet spot will not release that information. LE can't get a warrant with no reason to believe that he is/was in danger or met with foul play. Like they have said before.. it isn't illegal to go missing.

Many have asked why it is so important to look at this aspect of his life. And.. they are right.. we don't know for sure this had ANYTHING to do with why he disappeared. We also don't know that it didn't. We do know that LE isn't looking into this stuff unless they are provided with the information from a tip. If one of those tips leads them to be able to obtain a warrant then we might be further in the investigation or learn that it had nothing to do with him leaving and be able to move on from there.
    I guess that's where I'm having a hard time. Nicholas is missing and because there isn't any evidence pointing in any one direction, I feel everything should be investigated. LE doesn't know if he is/was in danger, met with foul play, or took off...so... what, they want to wait for a tip?
    That doesn't seem logical to me.

I understand what you're saying about privacy laws and such, and we don't know if these secret activities had anything at all to do with his disappearance. My point is to start somewhere and start confirming or ruling things out.

I guess that's where I'm having a hard time. Nicholas is missing and because there isn't any evidence pointing in any one direction, I feel everything should be investigated. LE doesn't know if he is/was in danger, met with foul play, or took off...so... what, they want to wait for a tip?
    That doesn't seem logical to me.

I understand what you're saying about privacy laws and such, and we don't know if these secret activities had anything at all to do with his disappearance. My point is to start somewhere and start confirming or ruling things out.
    That is why so many of us wanted to find a link to Jeremy S. Something.. anything.. that would be enough for LE to get warrants for information.

Judges have to see probable cause to issue warrants. There is no probable cause here.. just some hunches. It isn't illegal to patronize that establishment. It isn't illegal to have extra marital affairs. It isn't illegal to disappear from your life.

And.. I have to wonder if they found out "secret life" and concluded that he just may have left on his own. I hope not but wonder...

No drugs and no alcohol there during "play" because it isn't safe.

Maybe somebody slipped a rufey in his drink
    Doesn't really make sense plus with everyone else sober it would look really odd. If he was going there for a while someone would ask questions because it would be frowned on.

I sent an email to the executive director at "The Wet Spot" (CSPC) on Friday asking if Nicholas was a member there.

This is my email to her:

A Member There at "The Wet Spot"

To:
    director@sexpositiveculture.org

Date:
    Fri, 9 May 2008 7:42 pm

Both photos are of Nicholas Francisco...he may have been using the name of "Steven"
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am hoping that you can help me out. Nicholas Francisco has been missing since 2/13/2008. I have information that he may have been a long time member at The Wet Spot. Is there any way you can confirm for me if he was a member and if he was, do you have information on if he happened to be there on the evening of 2/13? It may have been around 6:15PM that he would have arrived there. Nicholas may have used the name "Steven" at your facilities.

Thank you for any help you may be able to give me on this matter. I really would like to see that Nicholas is found and that he is safe.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    The reply from Allena Gabosch - Executive Director at CSPC

I don't have anyone with that name on our membership roles. Did he go by a different last name? (there are too many Steven's to search by)

I'm so sorry that he's missing. I wish I could help

Allena Gabosch
    Executive Director
    The Center and Foundation for Sex Positive Culture
    Formerly the Seattle's Sex Positive Community Center
    http://www.sexpositiveculture.org
    Read my new blog at http://www.sexpositiveculture.org/directorsblog
    Donate to our fundraising drive at http://www.sexpositiveculture.org/pages/donate
    Renew your membership at http://www.sexpositiveculture.org/pages/renew
    Own Your Pleasure -- Celebrate Sex-Positive Culture
    No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.16/1428 - Release Date: 5/12/2008 7:44 AM
    Princess Blue
    Located September 10, 1990 in Manvel, Texas

Could Princess Blue be identified soon Princess Blue? Follow us at the link below
    Princess Blue Forum to find out.

Kimberly Shawn Cheatham
    Missing from Dallas, Texas since April 8, 1989

Where is Kimberly Shawn Cheatham?

Hi, new to posting but have been reading for a bit. Am I remembering right that Nick may have played the game "Second Life"? I was talking to my daughter about that game yesterday and she was saying a guy that works with her husband is so into that game he has a hard time keeping what is real and what isnt separate. Im not sure if I heard he played it or it was speculated that he might have. My daughter also attends MH and she said that if Nick indeed does have a sexual side to him which seems to be coming out now that the church has groups for just that sort of thing and he could have went to them for help. Maybe he didnt think he needed help but apparently if he had went to the church he wouldn't have been turned away.. Their main pastor covers all kinds of subjects, check him out on youtube, some of it is surprising that a church would go where he goes.

Quote Originally Posted by RKnowley View Post
    I sent an email to the executive director at "The Wet Spot" (CSPC) on Friday asking if Nicholas was a member there.

This is my email to her:

A Member There at "The Wet Spot"

To:

Date:
    Fri, 9 May 2008 7:42 pm

Both photos are of Nicholas Francisco...he may have been using the name of "Steven"
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am hoping that you can help me out. Nicholas Francisco has been missing since 2/13/2008. I have information that he may have been a long time member at The Wet Spot. Is there any way you can confirm for me if he was a member and if he was, do you have information on if he happened to be there on the evening of 2/13? It may have been around 6:15PM that he would have arrived there. Nicholas may have used the name "Steven" at your facilities.

Thank you for any help you may be able to give me on this matter. I really would like to see that Nicholas is found and that he is safe.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    The reply from Allena Gabosch - Executive Director at CSPC

I don't have anyone with that name on our membership roles. Did he go by a different last name? (there are too many Steven's to search by)

I'm so sorry that he's missing. I wish I could help

Allena Gabosch
    Executive Director
    The Center and Foundation for Sex Positive Culture
    Formerly the Seattle's Sex Positive Community Center
    http://www.sexpositiveculture.org
    Read my new blog at http://www.sexpositiveculture.org/directorsblog
    Donate to our fundraising drive at http://www.sexpositiveculture.org/pages/donate
    Renew your membership at http://www.sexpositiveculture.org/pages/renew
    Own Your Pleasure -- Celebrate Sex-Positive Culture
    No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.16/1428 - Release Date: 5/12/2008 7:44 AM
    I think the problem here is you have to show real id but after that you can register under any name you want. Real name isn't connected to club name for privacy. It would also make a warrant less useful. Kind of like my library no longer keeps a history of books checked out so they won't have to turn them over.

Trying to find the link about the name thing.

Yep, I gave her an alias I think Nicholas may have used in another email I just sent to her. I will post what I find out, if anything.

Quote Originally Posted by SoManyQuestions View Post
    I think the problem here is you have to show real id but after that you can register under any name you want. Real name isn't connected to club name for privacy. It would also make a warrant less useful. Kind of like my library no longer keeps a history of books checked out so they won't have to turn them over.

Trying to find the link about the name thing.
    Princess Blue

Could Princess Blue be identified soon Princess Blue? Follow us at the link below

Kimberly Shawn Cheatham

Yep, I gave her an alias I think Nicholas may have used in another email I just sent to her. I will post what I find out, if anything.
    Wow.. great job Rknowley! Who woulda thunk it.. you could just ask them and they would tell you.

I wonder if she finds that he is a member if she will be as forthright with her responses tho.

Did you send pictures? Sorry in advance if you already said this.

Yes, I sent her 2 pictures of Nicholas. All we can do is try to get an answer. It doesn't hurt to ask, right? If she says no or even that she can't say, I wouldn't take that as confirmation he wasn't a member. If she says yes to the alias I gave her, I still wouldn't take that as confirmation that he was a member as the alias I gave her was just a hunch based on some information here at WS.

Wow.. great job Rknowley! Who woulda thunk you could just ask them and they would tell you?

I wonder if she finds that he is a member if she will be as forthright with her responses tho.

Did you send pictures? Sorry in advance if you already said this.
    Princess Blue

Kimberly Shawn Cheatham

Has the last login in for HS07 changed yet? Tomorrow will be 3 months since Nicholas disappeared.

Yes, I sent her 2 pictures of Nicholas. All we can do is try to get an answer. It doesn't hurt to ask, right? If she says no or even that she can't say, I wouldn't take that as confirmation he wasn't a member. If she says yes to the alias I gave her, I still wouldn't take that as confirmation that he was a member as the alias I gave her was just a hunch based on some information here at WS.
    Yeah.. I just can't believe she was so forthright in the first place. She said there wasn't a member by that name. I guess she could have lied but I wonder why we didn't think to just ask before.. LOL

My impression was that they wouldn't talk without a warrant.

SadlyMistaken - I think that is an important clue. I wonder what it will say tomorrow?

Salem

Okay RK - we must have been typing at the same time. I guess if it now says more than 3 months, that would be additional circumstantial evidence that the poster is Nick, right?

It now says Last Visit "more than 3 months"

hornysteven07 28 M
    Seattle, Washington
    Compatibility:

So, HS07 last login would have been Feb 12...some time in the afternoon? That is what I'm thinking anyway

Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast