Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: WA - Nicholas Francisco, 28, Seattle, 13 Feb 2008 - #10

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby1 View Post
    Thanks, that's not the lady in the teaser. Just want some sort of resolution, and curses on KIRO on their stupid, sensationalized teasers which they've been doing for years.

Pretty lady, Nick's mom.

Thanks RK! Shelby's pic verified this story has nothing to do with Nick.

ETA: There's breaking news on Jeremy Scully, the POI's, their backyard is about to be dug up because dogs have hit on some scent. Listening now, but not much information beyond that, no arrests pending.

It should be up on their website later. But the dogs sound like cadaver dogs. I'm not one prone to sensationalism, and two posts in a row doing just that.

But I had to bring it up. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Otter View Post
    Thanks, that's not the lady in the teaser. Just want some sort of resolution, and curses on KIRO on their stupid, sensationalized teasers which they've been doing for years.

Pretty lady, Nick's mom.

Hi Otter. No need to be sorry. You saw something that might have been related to this case and you wanted to clarify it. You didn't jump the gun and think that it must be related--only that it is possible. Most of us are not from Seattle, and I am glad that you and others here are and are willing to keep an eye open for media updates.

Thank you.

Pretty lady, Nick's mom.

ETA: There's breaking news on Jeremy Scully, the POI's, their backyard is about to be dug up because dogs have hit on some scent. Listening now, but not much information beyond that, no arrests pending.

It should be up on their website later. But the dogs sound like cadaver dogs. I'm not one prone to sensationalism, and two posts in a row doing just that.

Don't feel bad. I got caught by a teaser about "New information" in the case about Nicholas. Turned out it was when they were just scaling the case back. Was a real disappointment.

Pretty lady, Nick's mom.

Hey, it was worth a shot!

Nicholas' mom is beautiful isn't she?

Quote Originally Posted by SoManyQuestions View Post
    Don't feel bad. I got caught by a teaser about "New information" in the case about Nicholas. Turned out it was when they were just scaling the case back. Was a real disappointment.
    Ugh, I didn't hear that one. I'm surprised they even mentioned his name, that's the teaser ... "who is it?".

I called KIRO once about those stupid teasers, but it had to do with public health. Get this ... "stay tuned to KIRO to find out which Seattle neighborhood should not use their tap water". I almost never watch them during the day, but for some reason I was. If the water is dangerous, shouldn't that be an interruption into programming, so I called. It was MY neighborhood.

It was run the water for 15 seconds because the city did something to the pipes, so it looked dirty.

Nope, sensationalize it. But the JS story may not be.

Pretty lady, Nick's mom.

Thanks Otter. I was just watching that on the news. Said they had metal detectors and digging.. looking for the gun possibly. Hope they find something.

If Nicholas was keeping secrets from Christine, he may have been playing the role of perfect husband on his own initiative so that he felt less guilty for deceiving her, or as a way to deflect any suspicion such as "He'd never do anything to hurt me, look at how much he loves me and the Kids".

In some of my own experiences I've watched an overcompensation in certain areas by those who were perhaps not being totally upfront in the relationship;But in others it was just like TwinkiesMom said, a different structure in the marriage.

I'm not sure what the case is here, but I have a feeling Christine was not asking him to do these "extra" things for her and the kids, I could be wrong though.
    Last edited by christine2448; 05-15-2008 at 03:23 PM. Reason: to remove unneeded quote

I don't think it's really been said that Nicholas did housework or laundry, just helping take care of the kids in the A.M. and P.M. Of course, getting small kids breakfast alone every morning while trying to get your own self ready and off to work could be considered doing alot.

I received a reply back tonight from one of Nic's sisters - his family does not know anymore than has been reported.

I know a couple who both worked and he loved to bake and she loved football so on weekends she watched the games and he baked. My ex used to love to cook. He would usually cook breakfast on Sat or Sun. I didn't work at that time.

I got the impression that Nick enjoyed having breakfast with the little ones. Heck, it might have been cold cereal and toast but it was his time with them. He got home late so he didn't have a lot of time in the evening with them. I also got the impression that just him and the little girl were going to bake cookies and that it was something special they had planned to do for Valentine's Day. I think that is what keeps me changing my mind about him leaving or something happening to him. He seemed so close to his kids and especially the little girl as she was older. He seemed like such a great dad that I have a hard time believing that he just ditched that little girl and left her there waiting to bake Valentine Cookies with her daddy.

I have to post this, but its just my imagination I'm sure. KIRO, the CBS affiliate has been running a teaser for their 11:00 news tomorrow that is supposed to be about a local missing man who is all wrapped up in national security or some such thing (very hush-hush) and "even has a code word in case of a kidnapping." But, they interview his mother who is shown for about 3 seconds.
    Please keep us informed on this even if you have to put up another thread in current events or wherever!! I want to know what this is all about!! Thanks!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Christine, Nicholas and the children are victims until we hear otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Floh View Post
    Christine, Nicholas and the children are victims until we hear otherwise.
    Agreed -

Quote Originally Posted by imnotheonlyone View Post
    I received a reply back tonight from one of Nic's sisters - his family does not know anymore than has been reported.
    Oh, I'm so glad she answered you, even if there's no news.

I missed a couple of days and was a little confused about something. On AFF, did it used to say HS' last log in was "less than 3 months ago"--and then change to "more than 3 months ago" on the 12th? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by T-Rex View Post

I missed a couple of days and was a little confused about something. On AFF, did it used to say HS' last log in was "less than 3 months ago"--and then change to "more than 3 months ago" on the 12th? Thanks!
    I too was happy to hear back from her - she thanked all of those who are trying to help find her brother.

Yes, I believe this is correct - it changed from "less than" to "more than" on either the 11th or 12th -

hs07's AFF profile first said "Last Visit - within last 3 months" and now it says "Last Visit - more than 3 months"

Quote Originally Posted by T-Rex View Post

Princess Blue
    Located September 10, 1990 in Manvel, Texas

Could Princess Blue be identified soon Princess Blue? Follow us at the link below
    Princess Blue Forum to find out.

Kimberly Shawn Cheatham
    Missing from Dallas, Texas since April 8, 1989

Where is Kimberly Shawn Cheatham?

I emailed the wetspot this morning about the ATM in their establishment.

The person who emailed me said that do have an ATM available and they believe that it dispenses 10's as well as 20's but they are going to verify that and get back to me.

Quote Originally Posted by SadlyMistaken View Post
    I emailed the wetspot this morning about the ATM in their establishment.

The person who emailed me said that do have an ATM available and they believe that it dispenses 10's as well as 20's but they are going to verify that and get back to me.
    Good deal, SM. Do you know about the Shell station in that area? Would that be within 3 minutes of Publicis as well? And, do they have an ATM there too? If you know...

Quote Originally Posted by imnotheonlyone View Post
    I too was happy to hear back from her - she thanked all of those who are trying to help find her brother.

Yes, I believe this is correct - it changed from "less than" to "more than" on either the 11th or 12th -
    I am pretty sure it would have been the 12th. Rknowley found that it changed in the search on the 12th. It didn't actually change on his profile until the 13th. So.. probably sometime on the 12 of February was his last log in, right? Or does it go by number of days?

It still sticks out in my mind that if he did leave on his own.. why would he not log into that account at all since then. That part doesn't make sense to me.

O/T BTW ~ imnotheonlyone! I actually visited the CASA site and signed up. Always looking for ways to give back and didn't know every day people could actually do that. The next training isn't until September tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Behavin View Post
    Good deal, SM. Do you know about the Shell station in that area? Would that be within 3 minutes of Publicis as well? And, do they have an ATM there too? If you know...
    I don't remember exactly what the location is. Isn't it on Elliot?

Quote Originally Posted by SadlyMistaken View Post
    I don't remember exactly what the location is. Isn't it on Elliot?
    That sounds familiar, but I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Behavin View Post
    That sounds familiar, but I'm not sure.
    The WS is located on Elliot basically. So, depending on where it is.

The Shell Gas Station is @ 630 Elliott Ave W. It is about 0.5 miles (about 1 minute) away from Publicis.
    Princess Blue
    Located September 10, 1990 in Manvel, Texas

Could Princess Blue be identified soon Princess Blue? Follow us at the link below
    Princess Blue Forum to find out.

Kimberly Shawn Cheatham
    Missing from Dallas, Texas since April 8, 1989

Where is Kimberly Shawn Cheatham?

Quote Originally Posted by RKnowley View Post
    The Shell Gas Station is @ 630 Elliott Ave W. It is about 0.5 miles (about 1 minute) away from Publicis.
    So.. yeah.. that would be on the way to The WS from Publicis.. like a half a mile from his work and not the direction he would go to go home. HMMM

The more I think about this, the more I am convinced that something did happen to him and he did not disappear on his own. The bad thing is that he apparently had these skeletons in his closet that may have totally clouded the judgment of what may have happened.

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast