Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Has anything been said about that uid that was found in a river in the same general area where he disapeared?

Quote Originally Posted by Otter View Post
    Sure, that's fine, but keep in mind close to 10,000 people attend each campus each week. I'm just one of them.

Here's a bit of irony, I live 5 minutes from MH and 5 minutes from the Wet Spot. Appropriately, MH is to the north and the other place is south.
    Thank you, Otter. About where you live in relationship to MH and WS--how ironic!

Quote Originally Posted by MysteryAddict View Post
    Thanks so much for that information.

I think we were led to believe that Christine had been given "legal advice" that it was in her best interest to file for divorce at this time. We concluded that meant the sooner she got the divorce then the sooner she could collect benefits and file as a "single Mother".
    Her grounds for divorce would be abandonment!

After all, how long does an abandoned wife have to wait in limbo before taking any action?
    I would think that if the father of the children is ever found, he would be liable for all back
    support payments.

These were my impressions and the reason I asked the question last night.
    She doesn't need grounds, however, in Washington State.

Quote Originally Posted by dimples37398 View Post
    I am beginning to wonder if they aren't related as well...

I think it is so strange that they found Jeremy and had the hubby of the women he was said to have an affair with.....they said he alluded to the fact that Jeremy was dead, but he hasn't been arrested yet???

I just can't believe unless it was bigger (more people involved) than we think that there hasn't been an arrest of someone involved in the Scully case.
    Agreed - and.... there seem to be too many facts in this case for there NOT to be an arrest

Quote Originally Posted by dimples37398 View Post
    I am beginning to wonder if they aren't related as well...

I think it is so strange that they found Jeremy and had the hubby of the women he was said to have an affair with.....they said he alluded to the fact that Jeremy was dead, but he hasn't been arrested yet???

I just can't believe unless it was bigger (more people involved) than we think that there hasn't been an arrest of someone involved in the Scully case.
    Maybe they are trying to get a strong case against him and find out what else he may know. Maybe some kind of deal in the works.

I don't know.. maybe the husband also found out that steven was seeing his wife.. went on aff and set a meet up with him for that night and he is 8 miles up in the woods somewhere too. Or another crazy husband for that matter.

Not saying that is what happened but I think that is a real possibility and the reason some of us are so adamant about looking into this aspect of his life.

Could have no role.. could be the key.. we don't know.

Otter I have a question concerning why I think Nick may have instigated them resigning from the church but I need your input if you don't mind? In my church for the weekly tithing I can sign up to have a specific amount taken out of my checking account automatically each week so I don't have to bother writing the check. Could it be possible that your church does the same thing?

I know that Christine has said been before that many of their bills were automatically paid in this same manner. If they were having their weekly tithe automatically deducted in Nick's name only then he may have wanted that to stop and thus resigned from the church. That is if he were planning on leaving.

The uid I was talking about earlier was the one found by kayakers on duwamwish riverbank- ive looked and cannot find an update and wondered if anyone knew

Quote Originally Posted by imnotheonlyone View Post
    She doesn't need grounds, however, in Washington State.
    I wonder if she is truly in danger that a divorce couldn't be forced through sooner!

Long story but basically.. my mom was kidnapped and raped by her estranged husband. He went to jail.. not for very long since you can pretty much kidnap and rape your wife and you basically get your hand slapped.. or could then. While in jail she was filing for divorce. The judge waived the 3 month waiting period (although he also had to agree to just sign the papers) and she was divorced in a couple of week.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel4Alpha View Post
    The uid I was talking about earlier was the one found by kayakers on duwamwish riverbank- ive looked and cannot find an update and wondered if anyone knew
    I have heard that a call was placed to the KCSO and that body was found with ID and it was not Nicholas.

I don't know why it hasn't been reported on.

Quote Originally Posted by SadlyMistaken View Post
    I have heard that a call was placed to the KCSO and that body was found with ID and it was not Nicholas.

I don't know why it hasn't been reported on.
    If it was suicide I have heard of instances where they did not release the name with out the families permission.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaDawn View Post
    Otter I have a question concerning why I think Nick may have instigated them resigning from the church but I need your input if you don't mind? In my church for the weekly tithing I can sign up to have a specific amount taken out of my checking account automatically each week so I don't have to bother writing the check. Could it be possible that your church does the same thing?

I know that Christine has said been before that many of their bills were automatically paid in this same manner. If they were having their weekly tithe automatically deducted in Nick's name only then he may have wanted that to stop and thus resigned from the church. That is if he were planning on leaving.
    We have that option too with automatic checking, I don't use it though (one of the few I think). But I think its a monthly deal, I'll see if I can find the forms to verify, but not sure if that detail is on-line.

Actually, if they used that though and stopped it, no one at MH would know. We receive quarterly statements that show our pledge and how much has been paid, but that's for our information more than the church. Lot's of folks work on a commission and will give in a quarterly chunk. The church budgets on the total pledge amounts, not on individual pledges.

We're to be cheerful, sacrificial givers, but its also a young church, so I would assume there's many young couples who can't always meet their pledge, no matter how much they try. Especially if a baby is on the way. Nothing happens, its a matter of conscience for the believer, not a discipline matter for the church.

Sorry for the long post, but the church wouldn't even be aware if he stopped an auto tithe, if that's what they used. But if Nick had planned to leave and detailed his departure, it may be something he'd think of. That doesn't explain the joint resignation though.

Quote Originally Posted by HarlettOhara View Post
    I know they consider it an 'active' case.. as for what they are working on I don't know. I do know that they appreciate the help that is being done in doing the online searches. As with many missing cases after a certain amount of time investigations are scaled back and there is quite often only one or two detectives assigned to work a case. That is along with the other cases they have to work.. so yes, they do depend on any tips/info they can get from the public.

Harlett, I hope you don't mind my asking, but are you still in contact with Christine at all?

Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    Harlett, I hope you don't mind my asking, but are you still in contact with Christine at all?

I don't mind answering.. yes, I'm in contact with her.

Harlett, it has been mentioned that Christine could possibly be in "danger". Is there any truth to that?
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Harlett, it has been mentioned that Christine could possibly be in "danger". Is there any truth to that?
    I guess you could say the health of her and the baby could have been put in danger of contacting STD's 'if' Nicholas was being reckless with what he 'may' have been doing..

I know this will probably end up all over the place that I said Nicholas gave Christine an STD... some people are not going to see the 'if' and 'may' that I posted

Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast