Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast
    http://www.findnicholasfrancisco.com/ I wonder why its been removed?

Quote Originally Posted by LillyRush View Post
    There's a Bank of America ATM on the street facing side of Key Arena, on the corner of 1st Ave N & Thomas.

I've always been able to get 10 dollar bills out of the BofA atms I've been to. I haven't used that specific one, but I remember walking by it when I was walking around the area with another member here.

It's completely walkable from Publicis. That could have even been where his car was parked and that would have been "up there" where he gestured to his co-worker. There may be one by the Safeway, but I can't remember. That would have also been in the "up there" direction.
    Thanks for the information, LillyRush. It's great to have so many local people that know the area! Is there a way to find out if that particular Bank of America dispenses in $10 increments?
    Last edited by Miss Behavin; 05-16-2008 at 08:45 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by LillyRush View Post
    Closest thing I could find:

Team 7 Investigation Unravels Secret Life Of Missing Man
    Chris Halsne
    KIRO 7 Eyewitness News Investigative Reporter
    UPDATED: 10:56 pm PDT May 15, 2008
    SEATTLE -- The hunt for a missing state employee -- presumed dead after hiking off into the woods two years ago -- is still active, and there's good reason.
    Both his family and law enforcement agents tell KIRO Team 7 Investigators that Gilbert Gilman might still be alive.
    Investigative Reporter Chris Halsne has unraveled the secret life of Washington's former Deputy Director of the State Retirement Fund.
    http://www.kirotv.com/news/16276503/detail.html
    That's it. I remember him, but this seems to add unecessary intrigue. There's an awful lot of people who go into the wilderness or mountains and never come back out, especially if they went alone. No amount of experience in the outdoors makes you immune to an accident if you venture off the trails and you may never be found.

His poor mom, never give up hope.

Otter - are you saying this in reference to my post about the B of A on Mercer? My partner works in the immediate area of Publicis, and many times we have gone to this bank and used the walk up ATM. I also believe they have a drive through ATM. I'm not suggesting he took Mercer to I-5, I know that CF has already said he used the Viaduct. However since he parked on the street in that area, I don't think its unreasonable that he would have walked up or pulled into the drive through there. (Given the fee structure matching, and the timing.) I'm also basing this on my own experience in that area.

But what doesn't make sense is why it would be such a secret if he did go there.

Also, I don't see any recent posts from Chronictonic...have they been deleted, or am I blind?

Quote Originally Posted by Otter View Post
    UGH!!!! Its so frustrating to post when no one reads them. I live within 5 minutes of Pubics, I have lived on QA initially and now Magnolia for 25 years.

I have posted time after time that when you live/work on the west side, NO ONE takes Mercer to I-5. Just ask -- AGAIN!

You make bunny cry.

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleGuy View Post
    Otter - are you saying this in reference to my post about the B of A on Mercer? My partner works in the immediate area of Publicis, and many times we have gone to this bank and used the walk up ATM. I also believe they have a drive through ATM. I'm not suggesting he took Mercer to I-5, I know that CF has already said he used the Viaduct. However since he parked on the street in that area, I don't think its unreasonable that he would have walked up or pulled into the drive through there. (Given the fee structure matching, and the timing.) I'm also basing this on my own experience in that area.

But what doesn't make sense is why it would be such a secret if he did go there.

Also, I don't see any recent posts from Chronictonic...have they been deleted, or am I blind?
    Hey SG, it seems likely to me that he would've walked to the Safeway to use the ATM there instead of walking across Mercer to the BofA. Unless he's a BofA customer and wouldn't have to pay a fee. As far as I can tell, Safeway ATM's aren't owned by BofA (googled BofA ATM locations and Safeway wasn't listed, although other markets were). Regardless, BofA charges $3, not $4 and the $50 is a pesky detail, every BofA ATM I've ever used only distribute $20's. Not saying there isn't $10 amounts to withdraw $50, I've done it with the cash back option only though, and then there's no fee.

I know that "non-bank" ATM's are in some gas stations and convenience stores. Can I assume those would likely charge $4 and distribute $10 increments?

I'm not sure on the $10 increments, I can certainly check the next time I am down that way.

B of A does charge $3, but then PayPal charges an extra $1, and usually those fees are lumped together which would make $4. I don't use ATMs like this often since I am too cheap to pay those fees!

Quote Originally Posted by Otter View Post
    Hey SG, it seems likely to me that he would've walked to the Safeway to use the ATM there instead of walking across Mercer to the BofA. Unless he's a BofA customer and wouldn't have to pay a fee. As far as I can tell, Safeway ATM's aren't owned by BofA (googled BofA ATM locations and Safeway wasn't listed, although other markets were). Regardless, BofA charges $3, not $4 and the $50 is a pesky detail, every BofA ATM I've ever used only distribute $20's. Not saying there isn't $10 amounts to withdraw $50, I've done it with the cash back option only though, and then there's no fee.

I know that "non-bank" ATM's are in some gas stations and convenience stores. Can I assume those would likely charge $4 and distribute $10 increments?

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleGuy View Post
    I'm not sure on the $10 increments, I can certainly check the next time I am down that way.

B of A does charge $3, but then PayPal charges an extra $1, and usually those fees are lumped together which would make $4. I don't use ATMs like this often since I am too cheap to pay those fees!

Oh, I keep forgetting about Paypal! Sorry. Lol, I'm with you on the fees, I'm always using the cash back option just to avoid them. Or a WaMu ATM. The $50 is still a pesky detail though, so I'll be interested in what you find out. :-)

OH..please !

I thought we already decided that Nick used the ATM at Wet Spot at 6:13PM!

That would be why no video was shown by LE (tape over camera for members privacy).
    Hoh confirmed he had a membership there

Why you want to keep searching the neighborhood for another ATM beats me!!!!

Can't we ever nail anything down and stick to it?

Sorry to rock the boat here. When we first discussed the ATM at the WetSpot, I never actually looked at a map to see where the WS was. I just assumed it was immediately in the neighborhood of his work. After looking at the map and seeing the WetSpot is actually a short drive away, I figured there would be no way for him to get there in 3 minutes. This is based on my own experience of driving that same route at the same time of day. That's what made me think of the B of A right there, and the fees clicked.

I'll have to go back and read where NF was confirmed as a member there...the last I knew she was looking for confirmation, but I may well have missed something.

Quote Originally Posted by MysteryAddict View Post
    OH..please !

That would be why no video was shown by LE (tape over camera for members privacy).

OH..please !

LOL I think that is the case too MA.

Just don't think that it makes sense at all. We know he was member. We know he took money out but NOBODY is saying where. That is interesting to me and very telling. They have told us of alleged sighting at a storage and gas station but have never said "we know he was (BLANK) because this is where he took money out of his account." If it was as simple as an ATM on Mercer or where ever.. then they would have added that and asked for anyone that saw him there to come forward because they might know something. But.. nope.. silence!

No, I don't think we determined that Nicholas used the ATM at the Wet Spot...especially IF he was actually spotted at the Shell Station on Elliott. I suppose it depends on when he was spotted at the Shell Station...oh, heck, I just don't know anymore

ETA: We don't know exactly what time Nicholas' co-worker saw Nicholas leaving work. It could have been 6:07, etc. and not exactly 6:10 PM.

OH..please !

I think I am missing something here..I did not know that Harlotte said that he definitely was a member at the Wet Spot. Can someone here help me out out by providing a link or post that says that he was a definite member there?
    Thank you for your help.
    DD

Last I heard from Harlett is that they haven't been able to verify that he was a member of the Wet Spot.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaDawn View Post
    I think I am missing something here..I did not know that Harlotte said that he definitely was a member at the Wet Spot. Can someone here help me out out by providing a link or post that says that he was a definite member there?
    Thank you for your help.
    DD

Originally posted by HarlettOhara 5-10-2008 post #292

It is a fact Nicholas withdrew money... I do not know the location or any other information pertaining to the withdrawl, other than the time and amount. They are keeping a lot of information quiet and have asked Christine to not make any public statements about things.

We believe that Nicholas did visit the WetSpot, but they are very careful to not give out any information on any members there. They keep things very confidential.. There was an event on 2/13 at the WetSpot that began at 6pm.

Originally posted by HarlettOhara #322

As far as I know, no there wasn't anything for the wetspot. The initial interest came when it was discovered about his other life and the Wet Spot being so close to where he worked it was the first place to be checked out. I have always wondered when he said to a co-worker "I'm going up there" if he meant the Wet Spot.. it would have been in the direction he was going.

Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast