833 users online (199 members and 634 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Thanks, Absinthe....yes, they are grateful for any little bit that anyone will do at this point. One small thing that everyone can do at this point in time is go to this blog and leave a short comment. I have been told mainstream media is watching this and the more interest they see, the better the chance of someone picking up the story. The Miami Herald is dragging their feet at the moment. thanks.

http://www.murphymilanojournal.blogspot.com/

This a picture of Lilly's son Palden. Look into those sweet eyes and let your heart be tugged to help find his Mother. He is being cared for by his grandmother who takes him with her every day while she sells flowers on the steets of Miami.

Peki thanks for posting the picture of that sweet little baby. He is so beautiful just like his mom. I haven't been home much the last 2 days but will try and help you out here today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://tinyurl.com/5gmmx7

May 14 Dana Pretzer show featuring Susan Murphy Milano.

You can listen to the broadcast here, just hit the AudioMP3 button. Susan and Lilly's case is on first if you don't want to listen to everything.

The most IMPORTANT thing is to leave comments....I got an email from Susan that producers from Nancy Grace monitor this comment section and may have an interest in the case.

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS!

Second entry by Susan.....PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS

People are really taking notice, don't let Lilly down now!!

I just left my comment Peki and I am off to do some snooping. I will check back in in a little while. Cali

I am putting out a plea to all of you....PLEASE GO TO THIS SITE AND LEAVE A COMMENT

I promise you it will only take a minute, but it is crucial to getting word of Lilly's case out. I got an email from Susan that this is especially for producers of Nancy Grace.

We need you to show your outrage that this case is not being investigated properly.

Please, pretty please!

Quote Originally Posted by calidreamin View Post
    I just left my comment Peki and I am off to do some snooping. I will check back in in a little while. Cali
    I also left a comment and I am sending prayers to you, Cali, and Susan and especially to Paldin and his grandmother.

Salem

I received this email from Susan Milano Murphy. If you can, PLEASE CALL IN QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS ON SUNDAY......

I was able to get some radio time on Lillys case I go on around 4:30 Sunday May 18th, 2008-

4 PM Central / 5 PM EDT, Please have folks call in and ask questions on the case I'll post it on my blog tomorrow and send it to you-what is nice is the show plays each time you go to the website www.thewaroncrime.blogspot.com for an entire week
    Call in live at: (347) 838-9781
    Link to the radio show to listen www.blogtalkradio.com/true_crime

Posted at
    http://murphymilanojournal.blogspot.com/

(snipped)
    The Miami Police Department have not even taken the time to investigate Lilly's possible murder. Her mother walks the streets daily to hand out flyers on the streets of Miami.

Lets save Lilly's mother a few steps and contact:Attorney General Bill McCollum Office
    The Contact Person is: Sandi Copes Phone: (850) 245-0150.
    Call them. and politely ask to investigate the possible homicide of Lilly Amaburo. It only takes a minute to place the call. Or please consider:
    How about emailing the Miami Herald and asking that they look into Lilly's case-
    rhirsch@MiamiHerald.com.
    magarcia@MiamiHerald.com
    There is a little boy who deserves to know what happened to his mother.
    If you have any information concerning this case, please contact: Miami-Dade Police Department 305-418-7200

I am personally begging EVERYONE here to take this and post it in every blog, message board, forum, or anywhere you are a member or have a social page. Please read the entire article on Susan's journal and PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS.

This case is getting ready to made a big stride in the next few days or weeks. We still need your help.

This is a comment left by Lilly's close friend, it is both heartbreaking and infuriating.....

"but we're staying off the dope now, i'm not going to do any while we're living with lilly and david b/c theyre clean"
    This is a quote from kelly- PROOF that Lilly was doing very well before KELLY came back into the picture!!!

Lilly was CLEAN that week when she was in rehab, (3 days before she VANISHED) she was CLEAR in her own mind, she wrote beautiful journal entries about her hopes & dreams of a good future with her baby, Palden. She wrote letters to friends about how hopeful she was.

Yet the DAY CHRISTEN picks her up for her court appearance, she fails a drug test given by the court. She INSISTED, under oath, that she had NOT used any drugs. She was adamant about it! But nobody believed her. Thinking back, it is a possibility that he drugged her without her knowledge. Lilly had previously shared with family that she had awoken several times in his apartment with her arms bleeding, with track marks and full of HICKEYS. She NEVER injected herself NEVER!! She was deathly afraid of needles. Christen would do ANYTHING to keep her with HIM.

Is it possible that he drugged her and she overdosed? Did he give her a deadly dose?

She was in TREMENDOUS fear for her life. She called someone shortly before her disappearance, crying, scared, desperate for HELP.

So sad to think that she tried so hard to reach out for help, she begged & pleaded. But nobody DID ANYTHING TO HELP. They didn't do anything..

It's so painful to see how MDPD has FAILED her, how the system FAILED her. How some of her friends FAILED her. As Christen & Kelly continue living and getting away with MURDER. Partying, living it up, NEVER taking the time to even LOOK for her. NEVER cooperating with police through their own efforts.

There are MANY clues and enough evidence, at the very least, for the MDPD to make this case higher up on their priority list. What is it going to take for LE and media to do the right thing?

PLEASE PLEASE HELP DEMAND JUSTICE FOR LILLY. Write emails to Governor Crist. Simply copy & paste the article. There are a lot more people that can be contacted to put some MUCH NEEDED PRESSURE on MDPD.
    PLEASE do everything in your power to bring closure to this family. MDPD should be investigated for their disregard in this case. Lilly is a human being and all human life is precious.

DEMAND JUSTICE FOR LILLY!Her mother is SUFFERING so much. Her son is slowly losing any memories he had of his mommy. It's the right thing to do.

Peki51 - I support your efforts to bring Lilly's murderer to justice, but I have to ask this question - are Lilly's mother and Paldin safe? Are they at risk of any fallout over the added pressure on LE to do the right thing? I do not think that is a reason to back off of efforts to have Lilly's disappearance fully investigated and find out what happened to her and by whom, but I would like to know that Lilly's mother and son will be safe.

My prayers to all,

Salem

If she was clear in her own mind and writing happy journal entries, how does this jibe with making desperate, afraid for her life phone calls?

While I think that she might have met with foul play, we are talking about a woman with schizophrenia. Her getting changed into pajamas in front of strangers and going out to pick flowers could just as easily be a result of mental illness as a fabrication.

And what is more likely- that someone drugged her without her knowledge, or that she drugged herself?

I think there is a possibility that this woman is ALIVE (and wandering the earth unmedicatedly schizophrenic) and we should be absolutely putting effort into finding her as opposed to prosecuting someone for a murder for which there is no evidence.

I don't mean to dismiss your wonderful enthusiasm to help Lily and her family - I think you are wonderful, but I do hope that the concerns about her partner and associates haven't convinced her family she's deceased. She may well not be.

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Peki51 - I support your efforts to bring Lilly's murderer to justice, but I have to ask this question - are Lilly's mother and Paldin safe? Are they at risk of any fallout over the added pressure on LE to do the right thing? I do not think that is a reason to back off of efforts to have Lilly's disappearance fully investigated and find out what happened to her and by whom, but I would like to know that Lilly's mother and son will be safe.

My prayers to all,

Salem
    Salem, to the best of my knowledge, she is as safe as she can be in Miami, but then who is really safe anywhere these days. With the possiblilty of LE taking a closer look at the case, and with all of us now breathing down the neck of it, I feel she is most likely a little safer now. Palden lives with her and I know that she would do anything in her power to keep him safe.

Quote Originally Posted by BethInAK View Post
    If she was clear in her own mind and writing happy journal entries, how does this jibe with making desperate, afraid for her life phone calls?

While I think that she might have met with foul play, we are talking about a woman with schizophrenia. Her getting changed into pajamas in front of strangers and going out to pick flowers could just as easily be a result of mental illness as a fabrication.

And what is more likely- that someone drugged her without her knowledge, or that she drugged herself?

I think there is a possibility that this woman is ALIVE (and wandering the earth unmedicatedly schizophrenic) and we should be absolutely putting effort into finding her as opposed to prosecuting someone for a murder for which there is no evidence.

I don't mean to dismiss your wonderful enthusiasm to help Lily and her family - I think you are wonderful, but I do hope that the concerns about her partner and associates haven't convinced her family she's deceased. She may well not be.
    Beth, we have and still are looking at that possibility. We are not just focusing on Christen and Kelly other than the fact that these were 2 people who last saw her that night and neither has been brought in for questioning.

There have been so called sightings of Lilly, however, they have all been looked into and were not her. There is mounting evidence and questions that only Christen can answer, or Kelly, and that is what the family is looking for, answers that only they can give. You know they are hanging on to every possiblity that she may be alive, but from what we have seen so far, it doesn't look like that is the case. But you never know, and you keep on searching.

It is a very sad situation. Her mother constantly looks for her, every day, and fully expects to find her. With that said, it still does not excuse the fact that this case is not being investigated properly and there has not been 1 media outlet in the Miami area that is willing to cover the story. That in itself is what angers me and what I would like to see changed.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast