O/T, but related: Romany wedding ceremony

Floh

Former Member
Reaction score
The gipsy mother who forced her daughter of 13 to marry a 14-year-old boy yesterday dismissed British values as irrelevant to her.

Renata Gural said she was unconcerned by the outrage over the teenagers' Romany wedding ceremony at a pub in East London.
Mrs Gural, 31, who is pregnant with her sixth child, said: "I'm not bothered what anyone thinks.

Much more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=565614&in_page_id=1770

Let her p*ss off back to Poland! :furious::furious::furious:

Gee. Mother of the Year, huh?

"I'll live my life the way I want and that includes the way I bring up my kids. "

Momma doesn't make her or any of her siblings go to school either.

Pregnant with her 6th child and living on assistance. The kids will all grow up to do the same. :furious:

VB

Ok here I go.....I'd like to beech slap that lady!!!!

What does it tell you about how "ready" she is when she refuses to live with her husband b/c she would miss her mom too much????

:furious::furious::furious:

And in that pic, are those bottles of alcohol? Why isn't Family Services (or whatever it is called) stepping in?

Tolerance for other cultures ends when children are being endangered. And, IMHO, when they are living off the public dole with no interest in supporting themselves. Like a big FU to British culture while taking their money.

What does it tell you about how "ready" she is when she refuses to live with her husband b/c she would miss her mom too much????

:furious::furious::furious:

And in that pic, are those bottles of alcohol? Why isn't Family Services (or whatever it is called) stepping in?

Tolerance for other cultures ends when children are being endangered. And, IMHO, when they are living off the public dole with no interest in supporting themselves. Like a big FU to British culture while taking their money.

Yep. you summed it up very well! :furious:

it's political correctness gone nuts! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni