GUILTY ID - Steve Kalogerakos, 42, Idaho City, 28 Dec 2007

hoppyfrog

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
http://www.2news.tv/news/local/18874834.html

12 May 2008

IDAHO CITY - Officials in Boise County plan to resume searching for a man who's been missing since Christmas.

County officials haven't been able to search for Steve Kalogerakos because of the snow. Now that it's melting, authorities hope the clearing ground could help the search.

They have no idea where he might be and there's been no indication of foul play.

Kalogerakos is described as 6 feet tall, husky build, 200-225 pounds, and brownish gray hair.

pic
080512_Missing_Man2.jpg

How is there no indication of foul play when there was fighting going on at the time of Steves disapperance?Steve would not have left his belongings behind and that is a fact that everyone who knows him knows.If Steve was told to leave he would have and took his belongings with him,especially his pastport.I don't know all the facts but those are the ones i do know.

Yeasterday was Steve's birthday,the day has came and gone and still no calls to the family.The family knows that something terrible has happened to him.The family asks for any help that they can get.

Yeasterday was Steve's birthday,the day has came and gone and still no calls to the family.The family knows that something terrible has happened to him.The family asks for any help that they can get.

Have any searches been planned?

Is there any info other than the first article posted?
Thanks.

There are no searches planned that we know about.The only searches that have been done is by Maria Kalogerakos when she has flown from Chicago to Boise.We wish that there were searches and that the investagation was being handled a little differently.

If you google Steves name you can find the news articles.Also if you go to the topix you can read what Maria says happened to her brother,you will also see where the friends of the accused have been calling her all sorts of names.

we hope if any one can come up with any new ideas that will help us figure out what we need to do next.Please help!

I hope that some of Steve's friends that knew Steve when he lived in the Boise area in 1999 and 2000 and worked at NAPA Auto Parts as a driver will post.I'am hoping that a girl named Michelle that use to go to the Fireside with Steve on occasion will E-mail or call Maria at kalogerakosfamily@yahoo.com there are just a few questions that she would like to ask about the time they spent togeather.

Ok idmtgirl, here is an idea. Try looking in other locations! You haven't contacted the State Police of Oregon, Utah or Montana, much less Illinois, Steve's home state. No, Steve's family has looked only in the vicinity of Idaho City. Expand your search and maybe you'll have better luck.

The Kalogerakos Family wants to say thank you to Officer Dale Rogers for all of his hard work and dedication in helping them find Steve.
:)

Thank you so much!:)

Vicki503 I hope that I accepted your request correctly.Would love to hear from you..

Where you use to be,there is a hole in the world,Which I find myself constantly walking around in daytime,and falling in at night,I miss you like hell.
Edna St. Vincent Millay

Today is Steve's Moms birthday,almost one year ago that Steve went missing.Last week was Maria's birthday and still no phone call from Steve,even though the family is pretty sure they know what happened to Steve and he is gone from this world there is always the not knowing that prevents them from giving up HOPE.We miss you Steve and will never give up you can count on that....

Steve's brothers birthday has now came and gone ounce again with no word from Steve.The family knows that holidays are imprtant to Steve and that he would have never missed these special occasions.Some people do go missing because they want to and as some people have tried to make the family believe/but we all know that Steve would have never missed these holidays with his family,,,Especially his brothers birthday...But we are still fighting for you Steve and we will keep fighting andwe will never give up...

We still have not forgotten about Steve and are pursuing every avenue to find Justice...You may be gone but you are not forgotten...It's a fight for justice but its a good fight and the people responsible will suffer greatly..

Prayers that you find Steve. And I too hope the ones responsible pay for whatever they have done with Steve.

My prayers go out to your family and friends. I know the pain you are feeling and the hopelessness that comes with not knowing where to look for your missing loved one. My brother, Steve, has been missing for over 2 years now and we have no clues. The people he was last with have moved out of state and will not talk to LE or our family. I pray for information on both of our "Steves".

kaelee2

I'M VERY SORRY TO HEAR OF YOUR BROTHER i UNDERSTAND YOUR FRUSTRATION AND YOUR PAIN.I CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW L.E. IS UNABLE TO GET THE ANSWERS FROM PEOPLE WHO JUST REFUSE TO SPEAK OR IN YOUR CASE CAN JUST MOVE AWAY WITHOUT GIVING SOME ANSWERS IT SEEMS TO ME THAT MORE SHOULD BE DONE.I HOPE THAT YOU FIND SOME ANSWERS,WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP UNTIL WE HAVE SOME ANSWERS.GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT I CAN DO......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back