Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ID - Steve Kalogerakos, 42, Idaho City, Dec 2007 - *ARREST* M. Dauber chgd w/ murder

ID - Steve Kalogerakos, 42, Idaho City, Dec 2007 - *ARREST* M. Dauber chgd w/ murder

http://www.2news.tv/news/local/18874834.html

12 May 2008

IDAHO CITY - Officials in Boise County plan to resume searching for a man who's been missing since Christmas.

County officials haven't been able to search for Steve Kalogerakos because of the snow. Now that it's melting, authorities hope the clearing ground could help the search.

They have no idea where he might be and there's been no indication of foul play.

Kalogerakos is described as 6 feet tall, husky build, 200-225 pounds, and brownish gray hair.

pic

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hoppyfrog For This Useful Post:

Kat

How is there no indication of foul play when there was fighting going on at the time of Steves disapperance?Steve would not have left his belongings behind and that is a fact that everyone who knows him knows.If Steve was told to leave he would have and took his belongings with him,especially his pastport.I don't know all the facts but those are the ones i do know.

missing Steve Kalograkos

Yeasterday was Steve's birthday,the day has came and gone and still no calls to the family.The family knows that something terrible has happened to him.The family asks for any help that they can get.

Quote Originally Posted by idmtngirl View Post
    Yeasterday was Steve's birthday,the day has came and gone and still no calls to the family.The family knows that something terrible has happened to him.The family asks for any help that they can get.
    Have any searches been planned?

Is there any info other than the first article posted?
    Thanks.

no search

There are no searches planned that we know about.The only searches that have been done is by Maria Kalogerakos when she has flown from Chicago to Boise.We wish that there were searches and that the investagation was being handled a little differently.

If you google Steves name you can find the news articles.Also if you go to the topix you can read what Maria says happened to her brother,you will also see where the friends of the accused have been calling her all sorts of names.

we hope if any one can come up with any new ideas that will help us figure out what we need to do next.Please help!

Wink Looking for Steves old friends

I hope that some of Steve's friends that knew Steve when he lived in the Boise area in 1999 and 2000 and worked at NAPA Auto Parts as a driver will post.I'am hoping that a girl named Michelle that use to go to the Fireside with Steve on occasion will E-mail or call Maria at kalogerakosfamily@yahoo.com there are just a few questions that she would like to ask about the time they spent togeather.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meggilyweggily For This Useful Post:

Try other locations

Ok idmtgirl, here is an idea. Try looking in other locations! You haven't contacted the State Police of Oregon, Utah or Montana, much less Illinois, Steve's home state. No, Steve's family has looked only in the vicinity of Idaho City. Expand your search and maybe you'll have better luck.

Thank you

The Kalogerakos Family wants to say thank you to Officer Dale Rogers for all of his hard work and dedication in helping them find Steve.

Thank you so much!

Welcome

Vicki503 I hope that I accepted your request correctly.Would love to hear from you..

Talking

The dates for NAPA where Steve worked would include 2001.

Where you use to be,there is a hole in the world,Which I find myself constantly walking around in daytime,and falling in at night,I miss you like hell.
    Edna St. Vincent Millay

17. The Following User Says Thank You to idmtngirl For This Useful Post:

Miss You

Today is Steve's Moms birthday,almost one year ago that Steve went missing.Last week was Maria's birthday and still no phone call from Steve,even though the family is pretty sure they know what happened to Steve and he is gone from this world there is always the not knowing that prevents them from giving up HOPE.We miss you Steve and will never give up you can count on that....

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to idmtngirl For This Useful Post:

Steve's brothers birthday has now came and gone ounce again with no word from Steve.The family knows that holidays are imprtant to Steve and that he would have never missed these special occasions.Some people do go missing because they want to and as some people have tried to make the family believe/but we all know that Steve would have never missed these holidays with his family,,,Especially his brothers birthday...But we are still fighting for you Steve and we will keep fighting andwe will never give up...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to idmtngirl For This Useful Post:

Search for Justice

We still have not forgotten about Steve and are pursuing every avenue to find Justice...You may be gone but you are not forgotten...It's a fight for justice but its a good fight and the people responsible will suffer greatly..

23. The Following User Says Thank You to idmtngirl For This Useful Post:

Prayers that you find Steve. And I too hope the ones responsible pay for whatever they have done with Steve.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tranaice For This Useful Post:

idmtngril....

My prayers go out to your family and friends. I know the pain you are feeling and the hopelessness that comes with not knowing where to look for your missing loved one. My brother, Steve, has been missing for over 2 years now and we have no clues. The people he was last with have moved out of state and will not talk to LE or our family. I pray for information on both of our "Steves".

kaelee2

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaelee2 For This Useful Post:

I'M VERY SORRY TO HEAR OF YOUR BROTHER i UNDERSTAND YOUR FRUSTRATION AND YOUR PAIN.I CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW L.E. IS UNABLE TO GET THE ANSWERS FROM PEOPLE WHO JUST REFUSE TO SPEAK OR IN YOUR CASE CAN JUST MOVE AWAY WITHOUT GIVING SOME ANSWERS IT SEEMS TO ME THAT MORE SHOULD BE DONE.I HOPE THAT YOU FIND SOME ANSWERS,WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP UNTIL WE HAVE SOME ANSWERS.GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT I CAN DO......

Not forgotten

Mothers day has passed again,a very sad day for Steve's mother.Since the holidays were special to Steve and he would never let one go by without calling,It's even more reason to assume the worse.His Nephews are all in baseball this year,the youngest looking more like Steve than ever,His sister still going through sleepless night imagining the worse.And the people they belive to be responsible are still walking around free...Pray for Justice ..We will never give up...

http://www.ktvb.com/news/crime/stori....3137d402.html
    Unidentified person remains found in river.
    5/30/9 news article.
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

31. The Following User Says Thank You to dreamweaver For This Useful Post:

Kat

No one on this thread is very clear about what happened the day Steve K went missing.
    It is helpful to all of us if details are available, in one place.

I searched the internet, found some articles, etc.
    Topix forum was mainly fighting among the posters.

1. Steve K goes missing Dec. 25 or Dec. 28, 2007.
    2. His roommate says he was evicted from the trailer on that date.
    3. Steve had told his family that he was fighting with his roommate and
    his girl friend.
    4. Steve called his family almost every day.
    5. Steve's car and all his belongings were left at the trailer.
    6. No one in the family has heard from Steve since late Dec. 2007.

Questions:
    1. Why did he move to Idaho?
    2. Where did he live previously?
    3. Did he meet his girl friend after coming to Idaho or did she move there with
    him?
    4. Did the girl friend live at the trailer also?
    5. Was the trailer in town or outside of town?
    6. Did the roommate say who came to pick Steve up the day he evicted him?
    7. Were the roommate and girl friend given a lie detector test?
    8. Who has possession of Steve's car now?
    9. Where did Steve work?
    10. What have his co workers had to say about his disappearnce?
    11. Was Steve involved in anything like drugs?
    12. Does the family have an NCIC number for Steve's case?
    13. Does the family know if adjoining states were notified of Steve's disappearance?
    Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Washington?

I had not heard of this case until today.
    Hoping for the best for everyone.
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dreamweaver For This Useful Post:

Yesterday was Steve's Birthday and it passed without a phone call from Steve once again.Each holiday that passes without any word becomes clearer and clearer what has actually happened to Steve.There is no way that these holidays could have passed without word from him,He was very big on these special occasions.I would imagine that this is how Joushua Reddingtons mother felt over several years with no word from her son either.Both of these people were never heard from again after being with the roomate that evicted Steve.It is quite clear it was more than an eviction,and a querel.Until this person snaps and hurts saomeone else it doesn't look like much will be done.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to idmtngirl For This Useful Post:

http://www.nwcn.com/home/?fId=124522...&fDomain=10227

by Scott Evans

NWCN.com

Posted on June 24, 2011 at 5:47 PM

Updated today at 9:32 AM

Through interviews Rogers says they believe Kalogerakos' roommate, Mike Dauber, was the last person to see him.
    Dauber is associated with another missing man from that area. I'll see if he has a thread here. His name is Josh James Reddington. Dauber was the last known person to see both men from what I'm reading.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kat For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast