UNSOLVED OK - Tulsa, WhtFem, 20s, in photo, LE seeks ID, May'08

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
Police Concerned For Woman's Safety

Tulsa Police need your help locating the woman pictured at the right. Detectives came into possession of this photograph of her and they want to know if she is okay.

She is not a suspect in a crime.

http://www.newson6.com/global/story.asp?s=8313935

TPDUID2.jpg

This reminds me a lot of the photo we had before from the OSBI and they eventually said it came from a soldier in a letter to his father from Iraq. (Not sure I ever really believed that story, but we never heard anything else about it.)

With the clothing she is wearing, I would have to assume she is from the USA and not a foreign country this time. She is probably local, but could be from anywhere since it is a photo they came across. Not releasing the whole photo tells me she is either in a compromising position or possibly wounded in some way. She could be unconscious or worse.

www.kotv.com

ADRIANNA HOPE GARCIA Age Progression
Case Type: Endangered Runaway
DOB: Jul 24, 1989 Sex: Female
Missing Date: Dec 29, 2004
Race: White/Hisp
Age Now: 18
Height: 5'2" (157 cm)
Missing City: TULSA
Weight: 120 lbs (54 kg)
Missing State : OK
Hair Color: Black with copper highlights
Missing Country: United States
Eye Color: Brown
Case Number: NCMC1005827

Circumstances: Adrianna's photo is shown age-progressed to 17 years. She may still be in the local area. Adrianna's ears are pierced multiple times and she has copper streaks in her hair. She has a scar between her eyebrows and a birthmark on the right side of her waist. Adrianna may go by the nickname Dreena.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

As strange as it is...her hair with the copper streaks is givng off the same "look" as the UID. What I thought might be a scarf could be black hair with streaks possibly.

OWASSO - Police are seeking the help of residents to identify a woman.

"The Owasso Police Department is seeking the public's assistance in identifying the person shown in this photograph. This person is not a suspect in a crime, but needs to be identified as soon as possible so her well being can be established," said Owasso Police Chief Dan Yancey.

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=19686350&BRD=2754&PAG=461&dept_id=597380&rfi=6

Strange that Tulsa PD and Owasso PD are both claiming her. Owasso is sort of a suburb, I guess you would say.

Thanks for sharing this SS.
I really hope they find out who this girl is and that she is safe. I had the same thought that you did, she looks dead in the picture, or at least unconscious.

I also see the resemblances to Adrianna.

Thanks for taking a look, StillHoping. The hair is curious to me. It is difficult to pin down a color in the photo. On the KOTV site, it looks like they "doctored" it more than in this photo.

My initial impression was that she was deceased, but she could very well be unconscious. I think not releasing the entire photo is telling. She is either in a compromising position or she could be wounded. I also first thought she was laying on a sofa, but it could be a bedpillow sticking out instead of a cushion. (I was using the lousy photo and when I found the other one...it changed the perception of the photo altogether.)

It looks like she is either wearing a pearl type earring or possibly a diamond. I don't see any other jewelry such as a necklace or facial piecings.

The way the photo is turned, I wonder if she is laying on her right side. Her clothing and the top of her chest seem to fall towards that side. I turned the photo and it seemed more natural, but perhaps I want to see her as "sleeping". I know they would not put this photo out if they believed her only to be asleep. There has to be much more they are not showing and we can only speculate what it may be.

Her hair color looks kind of "grey"...and you're right, it does look like she's laying on her side on a pillow. SS...she does look unconscoius, but look at the area's around her eyes...they look awful grey, maybe bluish??...her face looks very "sunken"...I hope she is just passed out...

I wonder where they found this picture?

Her hair color looks kind of "grey"...and you're right, it does look like she's laying on her side on a pillow. SS...she does look unconscoius, but look at the area's around her eyes...they look awful grey, maybe bluish??...her face looks very "sunken"...I hope she is just passed out...

I wonder where they found this picture?
They aren't saying. Yes, I noticed those things and something odd about her lips or the way she is holding her mouth seems unnatural to me, too. I can't tell about the hair...if it something a forensic artist did or if it just the camera/lighting etc.

The clothing tells me that the photo probably isn't very old. She looks like she is maybe 25-35 yo to me. (could be wrong about that tho)

I will check out those possibles later today! :) Thanks for helping!

I think she looks a lot like the TracyLynn Florez picture. Tracy has a unicorn tattoo on the upper right chest and I don't see any signs of that on the UID, but maybe it is just further under the shirt.

She also looks like Brooke Clark and maybe like Destiny. I couldn't really match any features with the Destiny picture.

The UID has a pretty distinctive arch in the eyebrow and I used it to kinda measure on the pictures of the others. Also, it appears that the natural lines around the mouth area tend to move downward.

Just some thoughts,

Salem

She does look alot like Florez.

Question: It is hard to tell about the nose in the photo. Does it look like it dips and turns up at the end? Or does it come rather straight out from the face and is pointed on the end? Would you characterize it as large or small?

Yes, there must be. It would help to know under what circumstances they found the photo: from a cell phone, at a crime scene, or from a warrant type situation. It could have come off a video. It is possible she is sleeping or drugged, but in a very compromising position. There are so many possibilities and I do hope they will put out more information. It might make searching for her identity a bit easier.

They released the other photo from the OSBI because they knew she was deceased...so it makes me wonder under what circumstances they feel justified in putting the photo out there. I would think the situation would have to be dire and they can actually see it in the rest of the photo.

They are concerned about the welfare of the woman seen in this picture. She is in her early to mid 20s. Police say she could play a vital role in an ongoing investigation. Details are being kept confidential, but officers do say she is not suspected of any crime. They simply want to talk to her.

http://www.ktul.com/news/stories/0508/520019.html (Bolded by me)

This one has a larger photo.

This was in the "comments" section on the first picture you posted - on that NEWSon6 site...don't know how true it is...

"Well my the person that came forward was told the reason why they are looking for this woman is a house was raided based on the fact the man living in the house was drugging and raping women. Not all of the victims have came forward and they are afraid she may be a victim of this man. I wish the news or the police would of disclosed this it would of narrowed the field down of who she could be."

LOL Some sleuth I am, eh? Good find, OhWell!! :) It would make sense if it were true. I would be glad because it would mean she is probably alive and well, too!!

She does not appear to be deceased to me, but I would say late 20's to early 30's - based on this photo. OMG - I do hope she's ok.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back