Hey BooBoo! I'm looking for a picnic basket.

Yeah me

Former Member
Reaction score
I want to buy a classic style flip top picnic basket. I cannot find anything in stores and the ones online are ridiculous. Any help is appreciated!

Before Martha Stewart went to jail, I remember seeing nice pic-a-nic (ha) baskets on her website. Does she have that up and running again now that she's back in full force? What about Longaberger baskets? I have no idea if that's the right spelling, but it's something like that.

Good luck, it sounds like you are going to have some fun!

Hey Poco and Taximom! Thank you guys for responding. I have a bid on one on ebay that is really more than what I was looking for:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&item=140231516823

My kids and I have new bikes and mine has a basket on the front. I thought we could pack picnics and ride to the park, etc. Cheap and easy family fun! :blowkiss:

ETA: Ebay is always my last resort when it should be my first. :doh:

I won my bid @ $31 including shipping charges! That's half of what it would have been anywhere else, not including shipping. I'm excited! :woohoo:

I won my bid @ $31 including shipping charges! That's half of what it would have been anywhere else, not including shipping. I'm excited! :woohoo:

YAHHH!!! Happy for you!!! I love Ebay just for that reason -

Hey Poco and Taximom! Thank you guys for responding. I have a bid on one on ebay that is really more than what I was looking for:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&item=140231516823

My kids and I have new bikes and mine has a basket on the front. I thought we could pack picnics and ride to the park, etc. Cheap and easy family fun! :blowkiss:

ETA: Ebay is always my last resort when it should be my first. :doh:

I love that basket and the price is great! :blowkiss:

That price IS great! You can't even get a brand-new, cheapie basket w/all that stuff for that price anymore. Nice job!

Thanks guys, I'm so excited! :woohoo:

I just love a bargain! :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth