1128 users online (200 members and 928 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Bumping for Kyle. Still no news after all of this time

Unhappy

Bumping back up for Kyle. Does anyone know of any new info or new searches for Kyle?

Quote Originally Posted by zelmajane View Post
    He was on my mind today. He attended the same university as my Mother.

Let us not forget him.

(I first posted this an hour ago, then I got to looking in to it).

Does this FL John Doe seem like a possible match to anyone else?

http://www.doenetwork.org/hot/hotcase1182.html

No idea how he would have ended up in FL in a cauldron, but as we've proved here, strange things do happen.
    Good idea to post this and check, but noting that an abundance of this man's teeth were missing post mortem, I'm not feeling this is Kyle, imo.

I do not believe that is a match either. However, not because of the comment about the missing teeth post mortem, because wouldn't that mean "after death"?

Another question, off-topic. That man on the doe network was found in a cauldron. Can someone tell me what a cauldron is, because the only time I have ever heard that term is "witch's cauldron". Surely there is another meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by ella's mom View Post
    I do not believe that is a match either. However, not because of the comment about the missing teeth post mortem, because wouldn't that mean "after death"?

Another question, off-topic. That man on the doe network was found in a cauldron. Can someone tell me what a cauldron is, because the only time I have ever heard that term is "witch's cauldron". Surely there is another meaning.

I think a cauldron is just a large cast Iron pot...one too large to use inside. I think you can use it to cook outside over a fire. I could be wrong but that's what I think it is.

Quote Originally Posted by ella's mom View Post

Sure, it is possible, but given the physical placement of the missing teeth, and the cauldron scenario, missing part of jaw, this is telling me they did not want the person's ID known, for a reason.

The cauldron thing if it is what I think it is, is part of a ritual

You are right Blink. I did some further investigation on the skull being found and police did believe it was part of a ritual, since the skull was found inside a pot with a horseshoe and some other objects.

Sorry for hijacking thread!!! Back to Kyle. Wish we could find some updates. At least something that would show LE are still searching.

A foundation has been established in Kyle's honor/memory:

A year after Kyle Fleischmann disappeared, a foundation with his name is helping people whose loved ones are missing.

The Kyle Fleischmann Foundation grew out of initial efforts to find the 2006 Elon University graduate after he disappeared the morning of Nov. 9, 2007 in his native city of Charlotte. He was 24 when he disappeared.

The foundation's goals include educating people on how to take action if someone they know is missing.

Daniel Scagnelli, an Elon graduate who was a close friend and fraternity brother of Fleischmann, is the foundation's executive director. He said many people believe police can't take a missing-person report until 24 to 48 hours have passed, but that isn't true.

Scagnelli said the foundation wants to help people know how to approach the police, the media and private investigators for help if someone they know is missing. The foundation plans to provide speakers who can go to schools and businesses to educate people about what to do when someone is missing.

The foundation's Web site is www.thekff.org. Its phone number is 919-880-8388.

More at link:
    http://www.thetimesnews.com/news/fou...e_missing.html

Update, 11/03/08

New witness located in Kyle Fleischmann case

~snip

"The Fleischmanns’ own investigation uncovered a witness the police never found. They shared exclusive details with us about a pizza employee who they say might have made a difference in this case -- if only.

"We all think if only he'd called me, if only, a million what if's,” said Kyle’s mom, Barbara.

We know Kyle made six final phone calls on his cell phone between 2:22 and 3:28 that morning, all traced to four blocks in uptown.

"It’s a pretty simple area to focus on to find out what happened to him," Barbara said.

Video discovered nearly three months after Kyle's disappearance appears to capture him walking towards Fuel Pizza -- one of the only places open that time of night.

"Probably should have been on this a lot sooner,” Dick Fleischmann said.

He’s talking about a Fuel Pizza worker who claims he served the 24-year-old that night.

"He came in alone. He ordered his pizza. I put it through the oven. He went straight to the bathroom. He came back out. He grabbed his food,” the employee said.

He says he clearly remembers Kyle coming in that night."

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/stori...17723c861.html

Quote Originally Posted by omsk99 View Post
    New witness located in Kyle Fleischmann case

~snip

"The Fleischmanns’ own investigation uncovered a witness the police never found. They shared exclusive details with us about a pizza employee who they say might have made a difference in this case -- if only.

"We all think if only he'd called me, if only, a million what if's,” said Kyle’s mom, Barbara.

We know Kyle made six final phone calls on his cell phone between 2:22 and 3:28 that morning, all traced to four blocks in uptown.

"It’s a pretty simple area to focus on to find out what happened to him," Barbara said.

Video discovered nearly three months after Kyle's disappearance appears to capture him walking towards Fuel Pizza -- one of the only places open that time of night.

"Probably should have been on this a lot sooner,” Dick Fleischmann said.

He’s talking about a Fuel Pizza worker who claims he served the 24-year-old that night.

"He came in alone. He ordered his pizza. I put it through the oven. He went straight to the bathroom. He came back out. He grabbed his food,” the employee said.

He says he clearly remembers Kyle coming in that night."

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/stori...17723c861.html
    Im confused, I am Positive I knew about this witness and he had no corroberation- did I miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by Blink34 View Post
    Im confused, I am Positive I knew about this witness and he had no corroberation- did I miss something?
    If I understood this correctly, this witness moved away and was never interviewed by LE. Since LE are saying they had spoken to several people from the pizza place, perhaps you are thinking of someone else? I am not sure how this witness could have influenced the investigation, though (as mentioned in the article), since LE seem quite sure the pizza place had nothing to do with Kyle's disappearance. I also wasn't clear on what happened after Kyle "grabbed his food", does this mean he took teh food and left?..

Didn't catch the story - just a blip registered, but Charlotte police and cadaver dogs were searching an area in Charlotte after a human skull was found. Didn't hear any details as far as adult etc, but that numerous police, search dogs and cadaver dogs spent Christmas Day searching the area. Thought about Kyle. While I hope he isn't dead, after this much time you suspect he is. At least it would be some sort of answer even if a tragic one.

~snip

"CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Some Charlotte-Mecklenburg police officers spent Christmas Day searching a field for human remains after a construction worker found bones there on Wednesday."

http://www.wcnc.com/news/topstories/...h.7f02196.html

Does anyone know if the remains have been identified? I know it probably takes longer than a few days. I've been following this thread on Kyle since the beginning and would like to see some type of closure for his family.

i've been watching for any info about this but so far haven't heard if they've identified the remains. not that i wish for kyle to be dead but sure hope if he is that this would be him so family can have closure.
    we need to encourage harder sentencing on those that are harming our children. our children are worth it!!

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast