NC NC - Kyle Fleischmann, 24, Charlotte, 9 Nov 2007 - #2

surely someone somewhere knows something about what happened to kyle. i check his site everyday. no one at fuel pizza remembers where he went after being sighted there? :confused:

surely someone somewhere knows sometn hing about what happened to kyle. i check his site everyday. no one at fuel pizza remembers where he went after being sighted there? :confused:

Tia- it is my understanding that the sighting your referring to is uncorroberated and was announced by a fired employee- Is my information incorrect? It would be great if that account was true-

Tia- it is my understanding that the sighting your referring to is uncorroberated and was announced by a fired employee- Is my information incorrect? It would be great if that account was true-

Recently came accross this missing person case ... as I have been following a couple of other similar cases and with respect to the family do not want to imply any outrageous theory .... and family members do read this board and have stated that any and all theories have been and are being investigated.

Just my 2 cents .... : what I find "most interesting related to this case as opposed to the others that appear to be similar in nature" are the cell phone calls made by Kyle or someone using his phone during the early morning hours from when Kyle went missing.

First: Cell phone calls to sister, friends, roommate with no answer are not out of the ordinary if Kyle was seeking a ride home although .... if he was in danger ... and being forced to call people in order to "get money" ... he did not leave a message and hung up quickly in order to avoid getting any of them into trouble / harms way??

However the "4 calls to Kyle's father's place of business" early in the morning ... (initially withheld by LE) .... with no answer is suspicious in that they may have been made by those who had Kyle and were trying to:
a). Trying to extort money from Kyle's father/father's employer ... or;
b). Those who were with Kyle believed that this number was Kyle's family home .... and Kyle did not want them in harms way either so he made the call to Dad's business to avoid getting his parents in danger? or;
c). Kyle was trying to alert someone from his cell phone record that he was in danger from someone he may have known and was associated with his father's business dealings (place of business, partner, co-worker, etc.)

Has it been reported where Kyle's father is employed ... what type of business he may be in .... ?

Are Kyle's parents together .... still married or are they separated and living in different locations? Only asking to inquire why Kyle never called mother as he was with his mother and sister at a show earlier in the evening?

Peace.

Recently came accross this missing person case ... as I have been following a couple of other similar cases and with respect to the family do not want to imply any outrageous theory .... and family members do read this board and have stated that any and all theories have been and are being investigated.

Just my 2 cents .... : what I find "most interesting related to this case as opposed to the others that appear to be similar in nature" are the cell phone calls made by Kyle or someone using his phone during the early morning hours from when Kyle went missing.

First: Cell phone calls to sister, friends, roommate with no answer are not out of the ordinary if Kyle was seeking a ride home although .... if he was in danger ... and being forced to call people in order to "get money" ... he did not leave a message and hung up quickly in order to avoid getting any of them into trouble / harms way??

However the "4 calls to Kyle's father's place of bmorning ... (initially withheld by LE) .... with no answer is suspicious in that they may have been made by those who had Kyle and were trying to:
a). Trying to extort money from Kyle's father/father's employer ... or;
b). Those who were with Kyle believed that this number was Kyle's family home .... and Kyle did not want them in harms way either so he made the call to Dad's business to avoid getting his parents in danger? or;
c). Kyle was trying to alert someone from his cell phone record that he was in danger from someone he may have known and was associated with his father's business dealings (place of business, partner, co-worker, etc.)

Has it been reported where Kyle's father is employed ... what type of business he may be in .... ?

Are Kyle's parents together .... still married or are they separated and living in different locations? Only asking to inquire why Kyle never called mother as he was with his mother and sister at a show earlier in the evening?

Peace.

From the AMW site .. states: """ On Thursday, November 8, Kyle caught Dane Cook's stand-up act at Bobcats Stadium in Charlotte, N.C. Kyle's mother and sister were also in the audience, and when the show ended Kyle and his friends walked to Buckhead Saloon, where he met his family."""

Then ... """Kyle's friends and family left the bar while Kyle stayed back, until the Saloon's security camera captured images of the 24-year-old exciting the bar around 2:20 a.m."""

I know that Kyle is a big boy ... but with Kyle's friends and family with him in the Saloon ... who do they witness Kyle talking to/with ... or getting close too? Guy friends know if it is a potential girl that Kyle met at the show or in the bar .... yet when with family ... I am not sure Kyle would be out hitting on the girls when he already has friends and family with him.

Why did they all leave him in the Saloon alone ... did they feel that he met someone nice and was safe (or someone they knew) ... and that Kyle would have a safe ride home ??? They say Kyle is believed to have taken a cab home ... yet it seems incredible to me that friends would leave him there alone ... seems even more crazy to me that mom and sister would leave him there alone ... UNLESS he had articulated a PLAN to them on HOW he would be coming home? Yes ??

Phone calls to dad's business (4 times without leaving a message after 4:00am .. and only recently released by LE) ... and the Kyle's web site and AMW sites have not been updated with this new information.

Can anyone confirm this ..? Seems very unusual to me ... if I am in fact following this case correctly.

Peace.

Peace...I do know I read a long way back that they did explore the "money" angle with the repeated phone calls...as far as the other info, perhaps someone who's followed this case from the beginning can help answer those questions.

Peace...I do know I read a long way back that they did explore the "money" angle with the repeated phone calls...as far as the other info, perhaps someone who's followed this case from the beginning can help answer those questions.

I attempted to read through the entire long thread ... checked out the videos from the Saloon .... the people in the video .. the timeline of the cell phone calls etc .....

The posters .. the family interest ... etc. was buzzing with interest and then ... sometime in March of 2008 ... everything went quiet ... including the family web site.

Anyone have any idea why ... ? Thought they wanted to keep this story active and visable in the public in order to find Kyle. Why silent ?

Peace

From the AMW site .. states: """ On Thursday, November 8, Kyle caught Dane Cook's stand-up act at Bobcats Stadium in Charlotte, N.C. Kyle's mother and sister were also in the audience, and when the show ended Kyle and his friends walked to Buckhead Saloon, where he met his family."""

Then ... """Kyle's friends and family left the bar while Kyle stayed back, until the Saloon's security camera captured images of the 24-year-old exciting the bar around 2:20 a.m."""

I know that Kyle is a big boy ... but with Kyle's friends and family with him in the Saloon ... who do they witness Kyle talking to/with ... or getting close too? Guy friends know if it is a potential girl that Kyle met at the show or in the bar .... yet when with family ... I am not sure Kyle would be out hitting on the girls when he already has friends and family with him.

Why did they all leave him in the Saloon alone ... did they feel that he met someone nice and was safe (or someone they knew) ... and that Kyle would have a safe ride home ??? They say Kyle is believed to have taken a cab home ... yet it seems incredible to me that friends would leave him there alone ... seems even more crazy to me that mom and sister would leave him there alone ... UNLESS he had articulated a PLAN to them on HOW he would be coming home? Yes ??

Phone calls to dad's business (4 times without leaving a message after 4:00am .. and only recently released by LE) ... and the Kyle's web site and AMW sites have not been updated with this new information.

Can anyone confirm this ..? Seems very unusual to me ... if I am in fact following this case correctly.

Peace.

Peace, Kyle's family was with him at the "concert", not at the bar. If memory serves, Kyle elected to stay after the friends left, as he was talking to a girl, and said he would get a cab home. He made a call to his sis and roomate PRIOR to leaving the bar without his jacket (containing keys and debit card). It is my opinion that he prob carried his cash seperately as most guys that age do now, probably on his person..

The calls to his Dad's biz were NOT released by LE, they were actually released by Mr. Fleishmann himself during a radio interview last April.You are correct that they were to his business and not his home, notably, Kyle never left a message at any of the calls he made. I have said from the begining the vics with cell phone calls, completed or other, may be the real "links" to these cases- why? To date, all CONFIRMED postential vics on the det list are MISSING cell phones from their person when found, or a cell has been found without the vic-
I have been curious about the "quiet" of Kyle's case as of late as well.

To add to my curiosity, in the same interview I referenced above, Mr. Fleishmann said LE was treating Kyle's case as a possible crime, which changes the way it is investigated, but that I know of, there is no classification in LE like that, it could be just what he was told or LE opinion, and the case status officially is still MP?? If anyone can update please let me know-

Can anyone provide a list of sites of areas that HAVE been searched, I feel this is important..

Peace, Kyle's family was with him at the "concert", not at the bar. If memory serves, Kyle elected to stay after the friends left, as he was talking to a girl, and said he would get a cab home. He made a call to his sis and roomate PRIOR to leaving the bar without his jacket (containing keys and debit card). It is my opinion that he prob carried his cash seperately as most guys that age do now, probably on his person..

The calls to his Dad's biz were NOT released by LE, they were actually released by Mr. Fleishmann himself during a radio interview last April.You are correct that they were to his business and not his home, notably, Kyle never left a message at any of the calls he made. I have said from the begining the vics with cell phone calls, completed or other, may be the real "links" to these cases- why? To date, all CONFIRMED postential vics on the det list are MISSING cell phones from their person when found, or a cell has been found without the vic-I have been curious about the "quiet" of Kyle's case as of late as well.

To add to my curiosity, in the same interview I referenced above, Mr. Fleishmann said LE was treating Kyle's case as a possible crime, which changes the way it is investigated, but that I know of, there is no classification in LE like that, it could be just what he was told or LE opinion, and the case status officially is still MP?? If anyone can update please let me know-

Can anyone provide a list of sites of areas that HAVE been searched, I feel this is important..

wow, this is the first i heard about the 4 calls to Mr Fleischmann's business phone.....i've always thought it odd that with all the calls made, one would think Kyle would have left some kind of message with one of them, at least.....interesting, Blink...(in bold above)

He was on my mind today. He attended the same university as my Mother.

Let us not forget him.

(I first posted this an hour ago, then I got to looking in to it).

Does this FL John Doe seem like a possible match to anyone else?

http://www.doenetwork.org/hot/hotcase1182.html

No idea how he would have ended up in FL in a cauldron, but as we've proved here, strange things do happen.

Bumping back up for Kyle. Does anyone know of any new info or new searches for Kyle?

He was on my mind today. He attended the same university as my Mother.

Let us not forget him.

(I first posted this an hour ago, then I got to looking in to it).

Does this FL John Doe seem like a possible match to anyone else?

http://www.doenetwork.org/hot/hotcase1182.html

No idea how he would have ended up in FL in a cauldron, but as we've proved here, strange things do happen.

Good idea to post this and check, but noting that an abundance of this man's teeth were missing post mortem, I'm not feeling this is Kyle, imo.

I do not believe that is a match either. However, not because of the comment about the missing teeth post mortem, because wouldn't that mean "after death"?

Another question, off-topic. That man on the doe network was found in a cauldron. Can someone tell me what a cauldron is, because the only time I have ever heard that term is "witch's cauldron". Surely there is another meaning.

I do not believe that is a match either. However, not because of the comment about the missing teeth post mortem, because wouldn't that mean "after death"?

Another question, off-topic. That man on the doe network was found in a cauldron. Can someone tell me what a cauldron is, because the only time I have ever heard that term is "witch's cauldron". Surely there is another meaning.

I think a cauldron is just a large cast Iron pot...one too large to use inside. I think you can use it to cook outside over a fire. I could be wrong but that's what I think it is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back