NC - Woman Foils Sexual Assault By Biting A Chunk Off!!!

:clap: :clap: What a brave young woman!

Ouch is right! I like this line from that article...
And, obviously, he might be walking with a limp.

How courageous!!! Good for her! If he's caught, that piece of his genitalia will seal his fate!

Hee hee hee, this is what I tell all my kids. BITE and bite hard, especially down there if you have to! Good for her. Who knows what she saved herself from. :clap:

:clap: :clap: What a brave young woman!
And, obviously, he might be walking with a limp.
Ouch is right! I like this line from that article...

I was about to paste the same thing here. :rolleyes: That line cracked me up!

She took a bite out of crime! :clap:

Good for her for saving herself from this situation. :woohoo:

From the link:

Salisbury police say an 18-year-old woman escaped an attacker by biting off part of his genitals.
The woman was walking along Maxwell Street near the County Club Neighborhood about 7 p.m. Tuesday, when the man jumped her and dragged her into nearby woods.
Police say the man forced her to perform a sex act. She refused and was beaten up.
He forced her again. Again, she refused and was beaten.
Then, police say the teen bit him hard enough to tear off a piece of his genitals.

What a horrible experience all the way around. This girl is still in the hospital, I hope she will recover soon, both physically and mentally. I'm glad she did some damage back!

Hee hee hee, this is what I tell all my kids. BITE and bite hard, especially down there if you have to! Good for her. Who knows what she saved herself from. :clap:

Good for you, Taxi. I decided long ago that if I ever found myself in such a position, I would bite down until I tasted blood and felt teeth hit teeth.

What a fighter this young lady is! My prayers for her rapid recovery.

I can't imagine why any attacker would put his member in a victims mouth. She could end it right then. I am glad this lady did. Good for her!!!

Another Charlotte, NC crime. Any chance that the NCPD can get a grip on the increased violence of young women in Charlotte? This young woman may have gotten away....I hope she gets all the support she needs to get through this tragic ordeal!:mad:

Wow, I am glad that she had the strength and courage to fight back! Prayers for her to heal physically and emotionally, for that must have been a terrible experience for her.

I hope the perp is caught. It sounds as if he is a very violent, dangerous sexual offender.

Good for you, Taxi. I decided long ago that if I ever found myself in such a position, I would bite down until I tasted blood and felt teeth hit teeth.

It is good to have a plan! I decided the same thing. Spit it out, and run for my life.

I can't imagine why any attacker would put his member in a victims mouth. She could end it right then. I am glad this lady did. Good for her!!!

I was just thinking the same thing. One would either need to be very stupid or very trusting to stick something in a person's mouth who clearly didn't want it there.

I think a bald black male with green eyes would be identified rather easily. That would be a rare eye color for a black male wouldn't it? or perhaps he wore green contact lenses? Either way someone out there may know who this might be based on the green eyes.

lol walking with a limp...

good for her. I really hope they catch that guy. He's already very violent and now I'm sure he's really angry.

Amen to that!! Agreed, and also i would be sure to try and rid of the part somewhere they can't find it so the perv would never be able to get it reattached!:crazy:

I'd keep the dirty nugget for DNA evidence. He has a somewhat unique description, and I hope he is caught and convicted before he can hurt anyone else.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back