FL - Man Charged After Calling 911 To Ask About Phase Of Moon

White Rain

Reaction score
Jeez what an idiot!

A Florida man is facing charges after calling 911 to ask about the phase of the moon.
Officials said the 48-year-old Fort Walton Beach, Fla., man called three times on Monday: once to report someone knocking on his door, another to say he knew where drugs were being sold and the last to ask "Is that a half moon?" according to a report in the Northwest Florida Daily News.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,356311,00.html

what a goofball. thats funny but I sure the 911 operator didnt think so

OMG! That's where I live. :eek:
ETA - He sounds like a mental case.

Yeah, I live close by too. I saw that in the online paper the other day. He's nuts.

OMG! That's where I live. :eek:
ETA - He sounds like a mental case.

I'm sorry for laughing, but I started cracking up reading your post here, Ntegrity. Watch y'all see this guy walking down your block or something.

hey ft walton locals........ i hope you don't think he's the only nut case in okaloosa county............i have relatives there!

hey ft walton locals........ i hope you don't think he's the only nut case in okaloosa county............i have relatives there!

LOL you mean your relatives are nuts or you've visited and saw nutty folks down Fort Walton Way, NoZ? Sorry for laughing, but I'm thinking I could have told him the phase of the moon and how it was directly effecting him. That's probably what he was worried about.

my relatives are nutty? OH YES!!!! a family trait, we have a dominant gene.........

actually, my kinfolks there are wonderful people & civic leaders.... wish i was walking on fwb right now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back