Recovered/Located NC - Brittany Willard, 15, Gaston County, April 2008

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
Gaston County Police are seeking the public's help to find a runaway teen missing since April.

Brittany Nicole Willard, 15, was last seen at 5015 Hickory Ridge Drive, Mount Holly.

http://www.gastongazette.com/news/police_20632___article.html/gaston_county.html

While I know this is a supposed runaway, she is still missing. It could be she ran into trouble if she did leave voluntarily or it could be that LE is wrong in their assumption she did runaway.

Is there any news articles about the night she "ranaway" as in.. times.. if she took anything with her and so on?

It didn't say exactly where she was from. I see a few on myspace from Mount Holly with the name Brit that are 15.

It really frusterates me that the police wait over a month to even report her missing/run away, I believe if they had posted earlier when it first happened then things would be answered even if she is just a run away.

It always has bothered me how little they will do to find a "runaway". I think a missing child is just that and should be treated as any other case. Anytime a child is "gone" and is underage...they should take all the steps they would if she had been taken against her will.

How do they know that the parents aren't lying? How do they know that after she took off that something didn't happen to her?

Exactly! I believe it is their job to do whatever is necessary to find a runaway or missing teen. Runaways cant always fend for them selves, they are sometimes bound to run into the wrong place.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back