1071 users online (223 members and 848 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Anniegirl is offline Have you ever thrown a fist full of glitter in the air?

Tybee- One year already :(

I see the date and it brought a tear to my eye but yet a smile to my face remembering all the funny stories.

Rest In Peace Tybee.

YOU ARE SO MISSED!

p.s. Mods ..please merge this thread -where there is another one..I didnt see one
    ~~~

'I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love' . Mother Teresa

Add me on Facebook: annie51467@yahoo.com

I wasn't on the board that long, and I never met her in person, but it still seems unreal to me that she's gone. I hope she's having good times up there!!

What warm memories she left!

She is swimming with the angels now. I remember how she loved the water. Horrible that her love cost her life. May she swim in heaven forever RIP

It's still seems surreal.

But she's on the beach 24/7 now.

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    I like to think she is somewhere out there looking over all the bad guys and helping the "good guys" get um' What a beautiful spirit she was!
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

I talked to tybee a few times, but never really new her, and yet she was close with my mom and I miss her...She was a beautiful women and I know she is looking over all of her sleuther friends and smiling! We love you Tybee! Rest in PEACE!
    Life is just too short to wake up with regrets.So love the people who treat you right and forget about the ones who don't. Believe that everything happens for a reason, If you get a chance:TAKE IT! If it changes your life: LET IT! Nobody said that it would be easy they just said that it would be worth it. The people you need in your life are the ones who have proved they need you in theirs. Love me or hate me, It won't make me of break me.

RIP Tybee you are truly missed.

Whenever I see dolphins, lighthouses, or waves rolling up on the beach...I think of Tybee. I didn't know her that well, but I saw the love she had for her family and the love she had for WS and the members here, and it makes me sad that she's not here anymore.

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    We miss you Tybee and no matter what, we will never forget you. You will always be a part of WS!!!!

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

She is really missed. I did not really know her but felt like I did. Loved to read her thoughts and all about her life and family.

My thoughts are with her family today. May she rest in peace.

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Tybee was the first person I thought of when we started having the friend invites. It made me so sad that she is no longer with us.

Ironic that last night I went to a party and the drink of choice was Sangria.

Which made me think of TY and her amazing Sangria Recipe
    Somehow I wound up with all the fruit from the Sangria... Today of all days..

I wasn't active here at the time of her passing, but was on another forum at the time. We had a memorial thread for her there as well. All of us were pretty grief stricken, even though we didn't know her personally, we all read her posts here and thought highly of her.

I wish her new Grandbaby had gotten to know her.

She touched many, far and wide. May she rest in peace.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast