Ted Kennedy

poco

Reaction score
Sen. Ted Kennedy is rushed to a hospital in Cape Cod, Massachusetts, a
Democratic source tells CNN.

Just got this via Breaking News email if anyone is interested.

Oh wow I hope he will be o.k. too. His wife is the sweetest thing.

From Reuters:

U.S. Sen. Edward Kennedy, a leading Democrat, was rushed to a hospital in Cape Cod, Massachusetts, with symptoms of a stroke, CNN reported on Saturday.

Kennedy, 76, was taken to the hospital early in the morning, CNN reported, citing an unidentified prominent state party member.

WBZ TV Boston's report says:

U.S. Senator Ted Kennedy was airlifted to a Boston hospital Saturday morning after falling ill at the Kennedy compound in Hyannisport, the Cape Cod Times reported.

He was first rushed to Cape Cod Hospital, and after being in the emergency room for two hours he was transferred to Massachusetts General Hospital, according to the Times.

me too. always liked him.

regardless of the scandals, he seems to be a nice man. takes some courage to keep going when so many are putting your whole life and your family's life under a microscope. nobody is perfect.

hope all comes out ok.

They were saying symptoms of a stroke.

Oh my I hope if it is it is just a mini stroke and not a major one. Ted Kennedy is a very intelligent man and even though he has things in his past I do believe he is one of the best Senators we have ever had and I am not a Democrat or Republican.

imoo

Although I don't wish the man ill or harm he left that girl to drown in that automobile. He's crooked. He had alot of nerve walking around with that neck brace on when he left Mary Jo in that car in those waters. Not to mention then walked all the way back to his hotel and went to sleep. I wouldn't say that was a "scandal" I'd say that was murder. No, not convicted. Heck, not even tried. He's a Kennedy and the rules that apply to the rest of us don't apply to them. My heart breaks for what his first wife went through. Just my opinion, but a scandal is maybe having an affair when you're married. Driving off a bridge and gettting yourself out and then just leaving the scene is more than a scandal.

Although I don't wish the man ill or harm he left that girl to drown in that automobile. He's crooked. He had alot of nerve walking around with that neck brace on when he left Mary Jo in that car in those waters. Not to mention then walked all the way back to his hotel and went to sleep. I wouldn't say that was a "scandal" I'd say that was murder. No, not convicted. Heck, not even tried. He's a Kennedy and the rules that apply to the rest of us don't apply to them. My heart breaks for what his first wife went through. Just my opinion, but a scandal is maybe having an affair when you're married. Driving off a bridge and gettting yourself out and then just leaving the scene is more than a scandal.
I agree filly, it is and was murder leaving her like that and knowing she was in the water. I do however not wish anything bad on him but what is the saying, "every dog has his day"?:rolleyes:

I agree filly, it is and was murder leaving her like that and knowing she was in the water. I do however not wish anything bad on him but what is the saying, "every dog has his day"?:rolleyes:

Yup, Michelle that's the saying. At some point in life people get what's coming to them. I believe that, anyway.

Sen. Ted Kennedy is rushed to a hospital in Cape Cod, Massachusetts, a
Democratic source tells CNN.

Just got this via Breaking News email if anyone is interested.

I'm not a Democrat but for some reason I've always been fascinated by the Kennedy clan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
...It's a COWARDLY, NO BACKBONE scandal! He is someone that I have never liked and the only reason he's been able to get away with "anything" that is wrong, is that he is a KENNEDY!

totally agree 100%.. most of wat he as ad to endure over the yeas is is own doing.. I dont wis him or anyone else ill but I wouldnt invite him to be a friend either. I guess I ave i expectations for my friends.

He is scum, he is a murdering so I hope his death reflects the kind of life this jerk has led.

I'll say it: if it's a major stroke, i hope for him he'll die.

my grandmother suffered a major stroke. not pretty. and she suffered, really suffered, for the 7 years rest of her life. :(

What Michelle and Filly said. I don't wish him harm but the Kennedys disgust me and they have had so much tragedy in their family, you gotta wonder if what goes around, comes around.

A good friend of mine was in rehab with Joan Kennedy a number of years ago. Joan told quite a few stories about the Kennedy clan.

I actually have a lot of respect for them, Ted included, but they are not without their achilles heels.

My prayeres for Ted to make a strong recovery.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back