• Dead

Votes: 42 41.6%
  • Alive

Votes: 59 58.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This if for Floh

Do you believe at this time that Nicholas is Dead Or Alive?

I luvs you!
sLo_Iloveyou2.gif

Thank you so much. :)

i think he's alive. (and i am voting in the poll!)

ETA: I made a mistake! i voted i think he's dead. sorry. it's late here. :(

i MEAN i think him alive so please discount one of the dead votes. how embarrassed am i? :blushing:

I voted alive- that's my hope and prayer that Nicholas is alive and
it will be a happy day when he is found!

I need a "don't know". I pray he's alive, but it just seems totally out of his character that he walked out on his life. My instincts aren't working, maybe because I want such a good outcome and finally a reconciliation. And we essentially know so little.

I think he is alive and just walked out to begin a new life. There's been no evidence whatsover that he is dead or met with any foul play.

I have waffled on this since February.

Some days I have thought he was dead.

Today I think he is alive. And why I say this is because I have NEVER seen a family or spouse act the way his family and spouse have acted over a missing loved one. JMO

I think he is alive. I think life got difficult and he needed a breather. I am worried though that he has not contacted his family yet (I think this is because he knows his family now knows about his "secret"), and because of the strangeness of finding the car, etc.

So I'm praying for him. And I know you guys are going to find him. I watch the thread and cheer you on. He can walk if he wants, but he needs to let someone know he is okay. Once he does that, he can have all the breathing room he needs.

And he can't get mad, because what if no one looked for him and some thing did happen?

Salem

Since this info came out about "Adult Friend Finder" it adds a whole new dimension, but I think he's dead, unfortunately. Probably as a result of something to do with that site or that lifestyle, met the wrong person/people perhaps.

Unfortunately, I feel he is dead. I pray I am wrong but just don't see him walking out on his family and not calling at least one single family member.

I voted dead unfortunately. I want to believe in my heart that he is alive and living a different life.

I voted alive. Based on no foreign prints or blood, etc when the car was found. If the car had been placed at Federal Way during foul play there would be other prints, hair or fibers. LE says there was no evidence found in the car. Also if it was random then, such as robbery or carjacking, normally the body is left at the site of the foulplay. Nothing of that sort seems to have showed up either.

I can't really decide yet one way or another. It's clear that he wasn't killed in the car. But he could have been killed somewhere else. Also, it's possible that there are unidentified fingerprints in the car that the cops haven't yet been able to tie to anyone.

I'm more of a lurker than a poster here at WS, but I lurk on this case often. I voted that he is dead. I think he met with foul play, and quite possibly having something to do with AFF or someone from one of those sites - Not judging at ALL but there are definitely some shady characters on those sites. IMO

I'm praying I'm wrong.

jmo

I'm so CONFUSED! I really don't have an opinion one way or the other yet. Usually I will get a gut feeling, right or wrong. But I don't have a feeling yet. this whole case is strange. One day I lean one way then the next day I lean the other. It would help if I had the time to read this whole thread from the beginning, but I only found it a couple of weeks ago and I only have a few days a week to read for any length of time on here. Grrrr.....

I voted for alive. I believe he just wanted to start a new life elsewhere.

Can someone fill me in on the ..Adult Friend Finder? I have not heard he had an account.
Thanks.

I think he is alive. I think if LE really believed there was foul play, they would have a much more active investigation, and would be putting pressure on whoever they think is involved. They would be releasing more to the public etc. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie