767 users online (90 members and 677 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

KS - Former School Bus Driver Arrested For Stalking Girl

Steven Williams is a frightening man. William's a former school bus driver was arrested in Overland Park, Kansas for stalking a 12 year old girl. Interestingly Williams was accused of doing the same exact thing to a 10 year old girl he had on his prior bus run.

Thanks to an alert present bus driver who saw Williams just sitting at the girls bus top each day when she was dropped off family and officials were able to investigate. This guy was fixated on this child and Lord only knows what he could have done given the chance. The 57 year old is in jail on stalking charges.

http://www.kctv5.com/news/16273073/detail.html

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Steven Williams is a frightening man. William's a former school bus driver was arrested in Overland Park, Kansas for stalking a 12 year old girl. Interestingly Williams was accused of doing the same exact thing to a 10 year old girl he had on his prior bus run.

Thanks to an alert present bus driver who saw Williams just sitting at the girls bus top each day when she was dropped off family and officials were able to investigate. This guy was fixated on this child and Lord only knows what he could have done given the chance. The 57 year old is in jail on stalking charges.

http://www.kctv5.com/news/16273073/detail.html

What a great bus driver the lady was to report him. we have to watch out for children. i know i do, when i think there may be danger raised.

i hope they are able to keep the creep off the streets.

How scary!! It reminds me of the situation one of our members have with a crossing guard in her town. Everyone around him believes him to be so innocent, but looks can be so deceiving. Until they catch them actually stalking...nothing can really be done.

You never know the true character of the person coming into contact with our children on a daily basis if there is nothing in their background to indicate problems, but in this case...they had their warning. Thank goodness for the alert bus driver!!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

SS, I thought the exact same thing about txsvicki and the weirdo at her school. Nobody will listen to her!

Me three. I couldn't help but think of txvicki and the Fruit Loop she's dealing with. I wish they'd take her as seriously as they did with this nutcase.

This link tells more from the girl's father. This was before they could name the guy because he hadn't been formally charged. He was this girl's driver at one time. The day actually stopped the guy at one point. In all honesty I immediately thought of TV as well, but didn't want to say.

http://www.myfoxkc.com/myfox/pages/N...Y&pageId=3.2.1