1017 users online (214 members and 803 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

WA - Nicholas Francisco, 28, Seattle, 13 Feb 2008 - #11

Continue here please and just a reminder.
    WS does not care what goes on at other forums/blogs. DO NOT BRING IT HERE TO WS. Reasonable sources are accepted, eg. News articals, quotes from LE, videos, transcripts, NO RUMORS, NO OPINIONS FROM POSTERS AT OTHER BOARDS. THE NEXT POST THAT HAS TO BE DELETED THE AUTHOR OF THE POST WILL BE GIVEN A 10 DAY TIMEOUT FROM WS. helpfindthemissing.org is a welcomed link here at WS.
    Last edited by CW; 05-20-2008 at 02:56 AM. Reason: To add..

I'm still here drinking in everyone's exceptional research.

i'm of the opinion Nicholas is alive. i'm thinking he feels unable to make contact or is unable to make contact.

Nicholas: call home.
    Last edited by Floh; 05-19-2008 at 04:32 PM.

LE has........"JUST THE FACTS".........have they found Nick? ...... NO!

Now for some unknown reason we are to stop using our imaginations, our intuitions to
    try and come up with possible scenarios?

I agree with some of my friends here who are frustrated by the constant tearing down
    of anyone's possible theories. We get just so far and then are stopped in our tracks.....

As for me, I don't claim to be an "intuitive" or anything like that, but I know as I read the
    information, certain facts and ideas do "jump off the page" and register as important to me
    and I can't seem to let them go unless convinced otherwise.

For instance.
    1. So Many Questions(silver dove) I remembered what she had said about the Wet
    Spot. When we learned of the "secret life" and a withdrawal from the "secret
    pay-pal at 6:13PM that caught my interest. Then we learned there was a
    special program there the night of Wed. Feb 13th from 6PM to 9PM!
    I don't think it's illogical to theorize that maybe Nick went there.
    Maybe he enjoyed sketching nudes. Many artists have become famous
    doing just that!
    2. His car was found Monday at Heritage Condos in Federal Way unlocked
    with no evidence of foul play or tampering. It was rumored to have been moved
    within the lot.
    My take, is that he drove it there himself late Wednesday night
    3. Sadly Mistaken took pictures around Panther Lake
    sorry I don't have the number of her post!
    I looked at those pictures and I gasped!!!
    I wonder if anyone else here had that reaction.

These are the ideas etc. that made an impression on me.

I agree.. with so little to go on we have to try to fill in the blanks. I think your reasoning is sound Mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by MysteryAddict View Post
    LE has........"JUST THE FACTS".........have they found Nick? ...... NO!

Now for some unknown reason we are to stop using our imaginations, our intuitions to
    try and come up with possible scenarios?

I agree with some of my friends here who are frustrated by the constant tearing down
    of anyone's possible theories. We get just so far and then are stopped in our tracks.....

As for me, I don't claim to be an "intuitive" or anything like that, but I know as I read the
    information, certain facts and ideas do "jump off the page" and register as important to me
    and I can't seem to let them go unless convinced otherwise.

For instance.
    1. So Many Questions(silver dove) I remembered what she had said about the Wet
    Spot. When we learned of the "secret life" and a withdrawal from the "secret
    pay-pal at 6:13PM that caught my interest. Then we learned there was a
    special program there the night of Wed. Feb 13th from 6PM to 9PM!
    I don't think it's illogical to theorize that maybe Nick went there.
    Maybe he enjoyed sketching nudes. Many artists have become famous
    doing just that!
    2. His car was found Monday at Heritage Condos in Federal Way unlocked
    with no evidence of foul play or tampering. It was rumored to have been moved
    within the lot.
    My take, is that he drove it there himself late Wednesday night
    3. Sadly Mistaken took pictures around Panther Lake
    sorry I don't have the number of her post!
    I looked at those pictures and I gasped!!!
    I wonder if anyone else here had that reaction.

These are the ideas etc. that made an impression on me.
    I so agree MysteryAddict! Thanks for saying it again.

I think the facts are all well and good but like you said.. LE has ALL the facts and still have not found him.

Just wanted to add one more fact about your #1 above. We also have the information that LE sent to Silver Dove on IS.. questioning her about her involvement in this because of her posts. She does have a knowledge that is so useful about the lifestyle and the people involved in it.. that I think is invaluable.

As for #3.. it was very creepy being there. Still wish that we could get some kind of search effort there. What would it hurt? Couldn't search the water but definately the land around there that is pretty dense and could be hiding something. We just don't know.

I apparently have had some misunderstandings about this thread and the forum in general. For that I am sorry. I thought that this thread was dedicated for those primarily who wanted to work and research to help find Nicholas. It is actually a forum for case discussion and opinion as stated at the top of the page. I never realized that until it was pointed out to me recently.

We can try to find Nicholas, and a number of posters have and are working hard to do that. People are researching, driving to different places in Seattle carefully describing what they have found/learned, took and posted pics, making/distributing posters and more. But, opinion and case discussion are what this forum may actually be here for as it is stated and as our mods have reminded us.

I do think that fact is important to the success of any investigation be it medical, criminal or the investigation of a missing person. I also think that speculation and creative theory/thinking are equally important, and I am sorry if I gave a contradictory impression.

This is what I do. I keep a hold of the facts and they are an anchor in my mind. I check and recheck my facts whenever needed. Then, based on what facts I begin with and what has happened in similar cases I speculate. I research it, rip it apart, and see if it can fit to the facts--one speculation/possibility at a time. Then I look for factual verification.

Sometimes there is initial verification that I feel needs to be further verified. Often my speculation leads to a dead end or to something that I have no way of verifying. I accept that, but I continue to keep my mind open to find ways to verify it. Then I move on to the next fact/speculation. Sometimes I speculate first then try to find facts to back it up. It all depends.

Some seem to work similarly to me, and some don't. We are all individuals with no two people thinking exactly alike. There are a number of people here who have done a lot more on this case than I have. But, I was here primarily to help find Nicholas. I hoped that everyone would get past all the compost and focus on finding Nicholas using objectivity and without judgement. I had no right to expect that, and I am sorry to anyone whom I have offended or angered.

Quote Originally Posted by SadlyMistaken View Post

I think the facts are all well and good but like you said.. LE has ALL the facts and still have not found him.

Just wanted to add one more fact about your #1 above. We also have the information that LE sent to Silver Dove on IS.. questioning her about her involvement in this because of her posts. She does have a knowledge that is so useful about the lifestyle and the people involved in it.. that I think is invaluable.

As for #3.. it was very creepy being there. Still wish that we could get some kind of search effort there. What would it hurt? Couldn't search the water but definately the land around there that is pretty dense and could be hiding something. We just don't know.

Regarding your fact for #1 - But wasn't that email just a report of an email that SD said she recieved? I'm not saying she didn't receive an email, or that an email was or was not sent to her by LE but it would be hard to declare that as a FACT based on only what has been provided here.

I did not come in here with my first post (although I have been reading here from very early on in this case) to stir the pot as it may relate to the recent activity, posts by admin, and subsequent posts. But facts are concrete pieces of information that can't be disputed. Does this email qualify?
    Last edited by 4whatitsworth; 05-19-2008 at 05:24 PM. Reason: add omited word for clarity

Lion Run: keep on keeping on. your posts are extremely important, i believe.

Quote Originally Posted by SadlyMistaken View Post

Thanks so much to you and DD for responding to my post!

I can not understand LE dismissing the area around the location of Nick's car as being
    important to the investigation!

Tell me, are there other condo's adjacent to the Heritage? I thought Nick could even have
    parked near the edge of the lot and walked next door to another place. Is that possible?

Quote Originally Posted by 4whatitsworth View Post
    Regarding your fact for #1 - But wasn't that email just a report of an email that SD said she recieved? I'm not saying she didn't receive an email, or that an email was or was not sent to her by LE but it would be hard to declare that as a FACT based on only what has been provided here.

I did not come in here with my first post (although I have been reading here from very early on in this case) to stir the pot as it may relate to the recent activity, posts by admin, and subsequent posts. But facts are concrete pieces of information that can't be disputed. Does this email qualify?
    You know it really doesn't matter, feel free to ignore everything I have every posted. In the end it won't make any difference to my life. I truly wish that I could tell everything that has been told to me in private but I can't betray those people either and the proper people do have the information.

In the end is there really any "fact" that can't be disputed in this case? Some have disputed that he never got home and feel Christine lied about that. Some have disputed that he is missing and think he has called someone. Even the ATM withdrawal has been disputed because it was 54 dollars or maybe someone stoled his card.

I'm sorry if I sound snarky I don't mean to be but I think the searches for online info has come to an end and it is time to tap other sources. If I do find anything I will be letting Harlett, a few people who have ask and LE know but I won't be post any of it because no one would believe and it won't change anything here anyway. I guess I'm also a little tired of being the crazy lady.

I didn't get the chance to work on the flickr account with dangermouse this weekend. I was working and spending all my extra time outside (gorgeous weather finally!)

I did, however, take some brief time to take a picture of the bank of america atm (which is on 1st ave n & thomas). I also believe that I found the wet spot (no pun intended), based on the description of the location given by SoManyQuestions, and took a picture which I will post on my Picasa google account later tonight.
    A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.
    ~ Nelson Mandela

I can't quote from the other thread, but just wanted to say that Otter is right about the car make, model and year, etc having really no bearing on whether his car was stolen. Some people steal cars just for convenience or to get away from the scene of another crime, etc and probably could really care less what kind of car they steal. In fact, most people I've known who've had their cars broken into or stolen did not have new or what would be considered really great cars.

I think many thieves stay away from the newer looking vehicles because most already have an alarm installed and older models may not. I have also noticed a lot of early 90s Toyota Paseos on the road lately. So, maybe they are having a resurgence in popularity due to similar looking small cars like the Toyota Prius?
    A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.
    ~ Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by SoManyQuestions View Post
    You know it really doesn't matter, feel free to ignore everything I have every posted. In the end it won't make any difference to my life. I truly wish that I could tell everything that has been told to me in private but I can't betray those people either and the proper people do have the information.

In the end is there really any "fact" that can't be disputed in this case? Some have disputed that he never got home and feel Christine lied about that. Some have disputed that he is missing and think he has called someone. Even the ATM withdrawal has been disputed because it was 54 dollars or maybe someone stoled his card.

I'm sorry if I sound snarky I don't mean to be but I think the searches for online info has come to an end and it is time to tap other sources. If I do find anything I will be letting Harlett, a few people who have ask and LE know but I won't be post any of it because no one would believe and it won't change anything here anyway. I guess I'm also a little tired of being the crazy lady.
    I don't think you're crazy, SMQ...

I think this case is frustrating to many people right now - it's been 3 months and we still don't have many answers. I imagine it's more frustrating for those of you who live in the area and spend time taking photos and gathering information for the rest of us. I applaud each and every one of you who have been able to do that in hopes of finding Nicholas. I wish I lived closer because I would be more than happy to assist in your efforts.

I hope you continue to post because your insight is important.

I am curious to find out if anyone has a theory as to what happened the night Nicholas disappeared.

If you are among those that feel he walked away, do you think he planned it? Or, do you think it was a spur of the moment thing? Where do you think he went? What do you think caused him to walk?

Just curious--- maybe a little brainstorming can help

Quote Originally Posted by LionRun View Post
    I apparently have had some misunderstandings about this thread and the forum in general. For that I am sorry. I thought that this thread was dedicated for those primarily who wanted to work and research to help find Nicholas. It is actually a forum for case discussion and opinion as stated at the top of the page. I never realized that until it was pointed out to me recently.

We can try to find Nicholas, and a number of posters have and are working hard to do that. People are researching, driving to different places in Seattle carefully describing what they have found/learned, took and posted pics, making/distributing posters and more. But, opinion and case discussion are what this forum may actually be here for as it is stated and as our mods have reminded us.

I do think that fact is important to the success of any investigation be it medical, criminal or the investigation of a missing person. I also think that speculation and creative theory/thinking are equally important, and I am sorry if I gave a contradictory impression.

This is what I do. I keep a hold of the facts and they are an anchor in my mind. I check and recheck my facts whenever needed. Then, based on what facts I begin with and what has happened in similar cases I speculate. I research it, rip it apart, and see if it can fit to the facts--one speculation/possibility at a time. Then I look for factual verification.

Sometimes there is initial verification that I feel needs to be further verified. Often my speculation leads to a dead end or to something that I have no way of verifying. I accept that, but I continue to keep my mind open to find ways to verify it. Then I move on to the next fact/speculation. Sometimes I speculate first then try to find facts to back it up. It all depends.

Some seem to work similarly to me, and some don't. We are all individuals with no two people thinking exactly alike. There are a number of people here who have done a lot more on this case than I have. But, I was here primarily to help find Nicholas. I hoped that everyone would get past all the compost and focus on finding Nicholas using objectivity and without judgement. I had no right to expect that, and I am sorry to anyone whom I have offended or angered.

Hi Lion Run,
    I wondered what prompted your post and hoped it wasn't anything I had said as I have never been offended or angered by you in any way.

I agree with you Lion, facts are important. Sadly we have been limited to the original facts given us by Le which I think we recently listed.

Since then we have been starved for more information!

Though we research, speculate and look for further verification , which we need,---we never find it!

Without a word coming forth from Le, the media or the family, how can we verify anything??

No wonder we become frustrated. Without the authority to verify our ideas we are stuck with our imaginations.

You know who I'm offended with and angered at?

LE for not investigating this case and finding Nicholas!!

Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast