Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by imnotheonlyone View Post
    I just received the following email:
    Thanks for the update.
    A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.
    ~ Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleGuy View Post
    Interesting, considering that's a really nice neighborhood. Seems like the person was dumped there over night, since that's a residential area and the body was noticed as soon as people would have probably been leaving their driveways/the alley in the morning.
    ~ Nelson Mandela

Another email, just received:

The View Ridge killing is actually what I'm working on right now. We've got a story up right now on our site, but the story is developing.

As to Nicholas Francisco, we've been following the case but there's little new to report. I mentioned the case in passing in a story I did earlier this month, which you'll find here: http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/361775_missing05.html

We'll be updating the story when there's anything new and are checking with authorities regularly.

Thanks for your interest,
    Levi Pulkkinen
    reporter, Seattle Post-Intelligencer
    levipulkkinen@seattlepi.com
    Last edited by imnotheonlyone; 05-22-2008 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Quotes Added

Levi Pulkkinen, Seattle Post-Intelligencer, seems VERY responsive; maybe some of you would like to consider sending him an email, also - requesting some follow up on Nicholas? levipulkkinen@seattlepi.com

Quote Originally Posted by imnotheonlyone View Post
    Levi Pulkkinen, Seattle Post-Intelligencer, seems VERY responsive; maybe some of you would like to consider sending him an email, also - requesting some follow up on Nicholas? levipulkkinen@seattlepi.com
    No harm meant by this, but we may have the best chance for him to stay responsive it we have one contact for his and save up questions over time and email him periodically.

Quote Originally Posted by LionRun View Post
    No harm meant by this, but we may have the best chance for him to stay responsive it we have once contact for his and save up questions over time and email him periodically.
    That makes sense....

Quote Originally Posted by LionRun View Post
    No harm meant by this, but we may have the best chance for him to stay responsive it we have once contact for his and save up questions over time and email him periodically.
    I'll say!

Yes that does make sense..also our interest may peak their interest to start putting articles in the paper, etc again. Or to start asking the same questions we all have been asking.

In the Seattle PI article (last updated 11:47am Pacific), it mentions that the man appeared to be Latino.

Unless Nicholas was just killed or his body was being stored in a freezer, it'd be unlikely to determine race upon sight.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/364126_death23.html
    last part of article:
    Police have yet to identify the man, who appeared to be a Latino man in his late 20s or early 30s. No additional information was released.

Also, Hector Castro is the Seattle P-I Reporter on that one.
    ~ Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by MysteryAddict View Post
    Being that you have more experience with this sort of thing than most of us, I'm glad to hear you agree with those of us who feel strongly about the importance of the location where Nick's car was found!
    I don't know if I have more experience with this kind of thing than most of us here, but thank you. I've always believed that where the car was ultimately found might be important.

I agree on the cars location and the timing of when it was found as being very important. I thought in one of the emails from LE they did release info stating the car did not contain any indication of foul play..ie fingerprints, hair, fiber or DNA that shouldn't have been there. It may have been in LE emails to RK or on Cheri's site..LE was also responding to their questions.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaDawn View Post
    I agree on the cars location and the timing of when it was found as being very important. I thought in one of the emails from LE they did release info stating the car did not contain any indication of foul play..ie fingerprints, hair, fiber or DNA that shouldn't have been there. It may have been in LE emails to RK or on Cheri's site..LE was also responding to their questions.
    IIRC, LE stated that there was no evidence of foul play and that there was no proof that he left on his own. I don't recall whether or not they mentioned if any finger prints were found including those that belonged to persons expected to have been in the car.

What LE said about the car

RE: Nicholas Francisco

Sheriff to you - Mar 21
    Sheriff sheriff@kingcounty.gov
    To:
    Cc:
    Bcc:
    Date:
    Fri, 21 Mar 2008 1:49 pm

Sorry but the case is still under investigation so I canít tell you the results of anything that was found in the car because that is evidence and we donít talk about evidence in any case.

At this point we donít know if Nicholas disappeared voluntarily or was the victim of foul play; however we have absolutely no evidence of the latter.

There are no searches currently planned.

Hope this helps!

Sgt. John Urquhart
    Sheriff's Office Administration

King County Sheriff's Office
    (206) 296-7528

Sent: Friday, March 21, 2008 12:39 PM
    To: Sheriff
    Subject: Nicholas Francisco

I am emailing in regards to the disappearance of Nicholas Francisco that took place on February 13, 2008. Is his case still being classified as suspicious in nature or is it being classified as a voluntary missing persons case? Could you release what the results were in processing his car? Were fingerprints found that didn't belong to him? I believe the public would like to know if there should be an effort in trying to locate Nicholas or if it is believed that he is missing by choice? Are any searches being planned to try and locate Nicholas?

Thank you for any help you can give me.
    Princess Blue
    Located September 10, 1990 in Manvel, Texas

Could Princess Blue be identified soon Princess Blue? Follow us at the link below
    Princess Blue Forum to find out.

Kimberly Shawn Cheatham
    Missing from Dallas, Texas since April 8, 1989

Where is Kimberly Shawn Cheatham?

Quote Originally Posted by RKnowley View Post

Sheriff to you - Mar 21
    To:
    Cc:
    Bcc:
    Date:

Sorry but the case is still under investigation so I canít tell you the results of anything that was found in the car because that is evidence and we donít talk about evidence in any case.

At this point we donít know if Nicholas disappeared voluntarily or was the victim of foul play; however we have absolutely no evidence of the latter.

Hope this helps!

Sgt. John Urquhart

(206) 296-7528

I am emailing in regards to the disappearance of Nicholas Francisco that took place on February 13, 2008. Is his case still being classified as suspicious in nature or is it being classified as a voluntary missing persons case? Could you release what the results were in processing his car? Were fingerprints found that didn't belong to him? I believe the public would like to know if there should be an effort in trying to locate Nicholas or if it is believed that he is missing by choice? Are any searches being planned to try and locate Nicholas?

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by RKnowley View Post

Sheriff to you - Mar 21
    To:
    Cc:
    Bcc:
    Date:

Hope this helps!

Sgt. John Urquhart

(206) 296-7528

Thanks so much RK!

Yes, I thought I remembered you asking the question and not getting much of an answer, just enough to make us question even more!

Where he says " I can't tell you the results of anything that was found in the car because
    " that is evidence and we don't talk about evidence"
    it made us think there might be something found!!

Is that how you interpreted it too?

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast