SC - Parents Of Convicted Sex Offender Behind Bars

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Charles Horne, Sr. and his wife Debra Horne have been arrested in relation to their son Charles Jr. sexually assaulting a 6 year old in their home.

Mom and Pop's apparently thought it was O.K. to allow a convicted sex offender home alone with children. Junior had been arrested in March and now the entire family is locked up. Why, why would someone allow kids alone with that guy?

http://www.wspa.com/midatlantic/spa/news.apx.-content-articles-SPA-2008-05-14-0030.html

Gosh, Filly, there are some people that just don't get it. I am VERY GLAD LE locked them up. :woohoo:

Gosh, Filly, there are some people that just don't get it. I am VERY GLAD LE locked them up. :woohoo:

Yeah now the rents are locked up and I hope their son is still locked up. I'd love to know what was so important they left him alone with these children?

Now there's a little 6 year old girl facing a lifetime of therapy. I hope she gets help.

I am so glad they are being charged. Surely they knew better!

:furious: Does anyone else find these two quotes from the story to be absolutely unacceptable?

"Deputies say he had sex with a six year old girl in his home."

Um, hello, this is a SIX-year-old! This guy did not "have sex" with her - he raped her.

"Deputies say the couple allowed their son to be home alone with the children when the incident occured. Sheriff David Crenshaw says that makes them just as guilty as their son. 'You're talking about children, who can't defend themselves, and may or may not know better," says Crenshaw. "They're not qualified to make that decision.'"

"...may or may not know better?!?" How many six-year-olds does this idiot sheriff know who "know better" but have sex anyway?

No wonder so many crimes against children are just shrugged off!!

I think that there is way more to this story than being reported at this time. Since he has a prior arrest involving a minor, his parents should have been on notice ...

http://www.wyff4.com/news/16269302/detail.html

Charles Horne Jr. faces four counts of criminal sexual conduct.

He was re-arrested after being released from prison. He's been a registered sex offender for 10 years.

In 1996 he was convicted of committing a lewd act on a minor. Because he was 17 years old at the time, he was released from prison after one year under the Youthful Offender Act.

Ugh, good point, Cynical Suz. I've seen this so much that I don't think it triggers that in me anymore! We could write the person or site that wrote the article. We did that with a headline about 2 weeks ago and they changed it because it was just wrong!!!

Now the sheriff... :doh: :mad: At least he arrested them! lol

ICK ICK ICK
horne_t600.jpg

http://www.independentmail.com/news/2008/mar/17/sex-offender-busted-two-sex-acts-minors-anderson/

OMGOSH. :mad: Not that it's any better if they are good-looking, but I can't imagine that poor little girl having to be with him.

This is a strange case, that just keeps getting stranger . . . The prosecutors may have a hard time convicting the parents BEFORE Junior is convicted of a crime he's accused of committing 10 years ago.

http://www.independentmail.com/news/2008/may/14/parents-man-charged-criminal-sexual-conduct-anders/

According to a police report, he lived at 305 E. Orr St. in Anderson. Two of the charges against him stem from two incidents in 1998 and 1999, when a victim said Horne had intercourse with her. The victim was between the ages of 6 and 7 at the time, according to the report.

Horne Jr. is charged with two counts of criminal sexual conduct that reportedly took place between June 1, 1998, and August 30, 2000, according to police reports.

All the incidents reportedly occurred at a home on LaPaz Street in Pendleton.

wtf? s wrong with people?:furious::furious:

The parents and their adult son?? :behindbar
Now, arrest warrants claim Horne's parents contributed to the crime. Deputies say the couple allowed their son to be home alone with the children when the incident occured. Sheriff David Crenshaw says that makes them just as guilty

one of the comments in that Anderson paper:

Posted by r7884 on April 17, 2008 at 12:57 a.m.
Just for everyones information this man has a lovely wife and a beautiful little girl. he has spent the last few years reconciling with the Lord. he has taken the lord into his heart and asked for forginess for the sins he has commited.

i do hope he is repentant...........but he has a little girl!

lovely wife, do you leave the child alone with papa pervert? do south carolina prisons give special rates to large family groups?

He has a little girl - and odds are high he's just waiting for her to get old enough - if she isn't already.

one of the comments in that Anderson paper:

Posted by r7884 on April 17, 2008 at 12:57 a.m.
Just for everyones information this man has a lovely wife and a beautiful little girl. he has spent the last few years reconciling with the Lord. he has taken the lord into his heart and asked for forginess for the sins he has commited.

i do hope he is repentant...........but he has a little girl!

lovely wife, do you leave the child alone with papa pervert? do south carolina prisons give special rates to large family groups?

Who wants to bet that r7884 IS his lovely wife?

He reconciled with the Lord? That's great. Now, how's that help his victim? Asking for "forginess" of his sins got nothing to do with how he has effectively traumatized a child who has to deal with what that freak did for the rest of her life.

That r's comment got me so agaga I have to post seperately again.

"Just for everyone's information"? Like informing people that this creep has received the Lord makes a difference? Oh, well thanks so much for that r7884. I feel so much better ya informed everyone.

Come on that's gotta be somebody related to him. All informing the world. Mind ya not a mention of the victim in that comment. It's all about the freak. Hopefully, the Lord will tell him to stop sexually abusing little children in this lifetime.

What a sicko!

I don't understand was this their daughter or someone elses?

That r's comment got me so agaga I have to post seperately again.

"Just for everyone's information"? Like informing people that this creep has received the Lord makes a difference? Oh, well thanks so much for that r7884. I feel so much better ya informed everyone.

Come on that's gotta be somebody related to him. All informing the world. Mind ya not a mention of the victim in that comment. It's all about the freak. Hopefully, the Lord will tell him to stop sexually abusing little children in this lifetime.

Last time I checked the "Lord" isn't down with child molesters. I think this freak and his "wife" are confused ....oooooor maybe not...maybe they got right with Satan because I am pretty sure "he" is totally OK with child abuse.

What a sicko!

I don't understand was this their daughter or someone elses?

Blondie that's not made clear. It's his parents that let him stay alone with children when they know he's a pervert so who knows? Unfortunately and tragically I'm thinking there's more children besides this little girl he abused.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back