1112 users online (214 members and 898 guests)  

Websleuths News

CA - Sacramento, Body found by tractor driver in field, May'08

SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- A man driving a tractor ran over a dead body in a field Monday afternoon, officials said.

The incident happened around 4 p.m. near College Oak Drive and Chippendale Drive.

http://www.kcra.com/news/16344606/detail.html
    Last edited by CarlK90245; 03-28-2013 at 04:42 PM.

This case is not listed on the Sacramento Missing persons database so I'm going to assume he has been identified.

http://coroner.saccounty.net/unidDeceasedPersons.htm

Unfortunately not all UID cases make it into the coroners online databases. We discovered that with the possible match we are working on for Anna Waters case currently.

A call to the coroners office to confirm if this UID has been identified or not, or maybe a search of MSM articles with the details above might produce a MSM article to indicate whether or not the person has been id'd.

hth
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Unfortunately not all UID cases make it into the coroners online databases. We discovered that with the possible match we are working on for Anna Waters case currently.

A call to the coroners office to confirm if this UID has been identified or not, or maybe a search of MSM articles with the details above might produce a MSM article to indicate whether or not the person has been id'd.

hth
    I did search last night - all over the place. Didn't find a thing. I was hoping when you posted you had discovered something so we can close this case.

I didn't find anything either. I did look...... In the beginning of 2011 we tried to go through as many of the cases listed by way of MSM article only, where we couldn't find a NamUs, DoeNet or coroner database. Some we just couldn't find any updates on...

hth
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.