Singapore Elevator Ghost Video

I seen this the other day and I do tend to think it is fake. Just to creepy to be a real ghost. Also at the beginning the tape flickers when they get in the elevator a sign of doctoring I think.

I noticed the flickering too. It's creepy though, like a clip from a ghost story.

All the shows I've seen on the travel channel about haunted placed never show a full person, just some sort of light or shadow. I think it's fake.

Oh thats cool.
Totally fake but interesting.

I took some "orb" pictures while in Mexico and some guy bought them for 50 bucks while I was down there.
People will believe pretty much anything. LOL.

The amazing orbs where just dust kicked up by a truck leaving our yard. LOL, yet he was SURE he saw his wife in them.
Craziness!

Oh thats cool.
Totally fake but interesting.

I took some "orb" pictures while in Mexico and some guy bought them for 50 bucks while I was down there.
People will believe pretty much anything. LOL.

The amazing orbs where just dust kicked up by a truck leaving our yard. LOL, yet he was SURE he saw his wife in them.
Craziness!

:slap: You're gonna make me start calling you Sylvia!

JEEBUS! :O

Yes, I knew it was faked, but it STILL freaked the crap out of me. I may not sleep tonight! Someone, (preferably Mr. Richman) ...hold me!! :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lee k
Back