1243 users online (287 members and 956 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

TX - Police: Man Raped Woman, Left Her for Dead, Cayce, 2009

Cayce (WLTX) - New details are emerging about the events leading up to a rape Friday morning in Cayce.
    Officers say the suspect remains at large.

The rape happened Friday in the 1000 block of Knox Abbott Drive between 2 a.m. and 3 a.m.
    http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?...8&provider=top

Hes has been caught but this second article tells of the viciousness of the attack.
    http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?...0&provider=top

"She was just walking down that main thoroughfare when she was jumped by a monster, a madman, a predator," her father said. "The motive never was initially robbery...He beat her, broke every bone in her face, her nose, he kicked two lower teeth into her jaw, broke it in three places...Snapped her neck, three vertebrates in her neck, femur, wrist, but he still didn't take the fight out of her."

Poor, poor woman.

throw away the frickin' key on him!

Prayers going up for this poor, poor lady.

That's just horrific and her poor family how they are suffering.

Quote Originally Posted by Floh View Post
    "She was just walking down that main thoroughfare when she was jumped by a monster, a madman, a predator," her father said. "The motive never was initially robbery...He beat her, broke every bone in her face, her nose, he kicked two lower teeth into her jaw, broke it in three places...Snapped her neck, three vertebrates in her neck, femur, wrist, but he still didn't take the fight out of her."

Poor, poor woman.

throw away the frickin' key on him!
    OMG I can't believe she survived that. I hope she can identify him and throw him away forever.

I'm not reading the articles but I am sending prayers and cyberhugs to her and her family.

Salem

Bones

"broke every bone in her face"

There are 29 bones in the human skull. The cranium has 8; the face has 15 ... As growth occurs, many of these bony elements gradually fuse together ....

I would love to put this POS in a woodchipper!!

Identified

Here he is the animal. Hector Villafeurte. Photograph and more at link.

http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=62245

Snipped from wltx.com
    Officers say he is in the country illegally...
    My prayers for this woman to heal and recover not just physically, but emotionally as well.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *My posts are my opinions, expressed freely thanks to the First Amendment.*

This monster took a cab to the assault, attempted murder I should say. He then took a cab after he brutally attacked this poor woman.

That speaks volumes. I mean this louse just casually tells the cab driver to stop because he saw opportunity?

This link is prior to freak show being caught and the sketch is remarkable. Bless that poor woman when she had to describe this no good creep. Sketch at link.

http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?...8&provider=top

why is it that i immediately knew he was hispanic? sorry,. but this is happening more and more and more these days.... sorry but it's the truth. we are importing crime at an alarming rate.

my,, he looks quite pleased with himself,, doesn't he...??

Quote Originally Posted by reb View Post
    why is it that i immediately knew he was hispanic? sorry,. but this is happening more and more and more these days.... sorry but it's the truth. we are importing crime at an alarming rate.

my,, he looks quite pleased with himself,, doesn't he...??
    Reb, I give you credit for speaking your mind. Maybe even speaking up while others are leaning toward being PC.

It's amazing to me they even found this guy. Bad enough we have American born citizens raping, robbing and murdering, but then somebody that's difficult to trace? We had a little girl in Philadelphia murdered a few years ago. Beautiful little girl. Some transient coming through and a man felt bad and gave him a job. He took this baby right from her front sidewalk and what he didn't do to her. Finally, finally they got a hit on the dude because of bad checks in Arizona. Apparently they take DNA from all inmates. Anyway, here they had transported the guy back to Honduras. You think they can find him? Nope. Probably back in this country.

Sorry for the hijack there, but the little girl's family had to live for years wondering. BTW, she was Puerto Rican and that monster from Honduras. I believe to this day the man who gave the freak a job feels awful. How can you track down somebody isn't legal? Thank goodness LE got right on this monster.