1044 users online (204 members and 840 guests)  

Websleuths News

Blue_Dolphin308 is offline We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone!

New raid very possible to rescue additional kids!

I just thought I would open a new thread because this is highly likely I beleive. I believe that they have grounds for a warrent, and I also beleive that it will only be a matter of hours/days before they do another search!

http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2008...-are-on-sects/

"We have received information about children who may be living at the YFZ Ranch," CPS spokeswoman Marleigh Meisner said, declining any comment beyond a short statement. "This morning, accompanied by law enforcement, we went to the ranch and made initial inquiries. We are conferring with law enforcement."

Who wants to bet they got their warrant and are at the ranch? Today's bombshell was that CPS had attempted another visit, then CPS, LE and media goes quiet? Not the usual procedure. Besides if they are going in by a warrant, it would only make sense to catch them at night when the kids would be in bed.

I wonder if some of the children currently in custody have told them kids were still at the ranch?

What show was it that showed the hidden rooms at another compound? I think it was with Lisa Ling, Oprah perhaps?? Did LE take that into consideration during the first raid? The need to take in listening devices and/or scent dogs this time. Can you imagine the wrath those children left behind have probably had to face!?!?

Interesting...

If this story is correct, it appears NEW kids were brought into the ranch.
    http://news.aol.com/story/_a/are-mor...382x1200306337

IF there were children there yesterday, I'd bet they were moved during the night. If Texas authorities really believe there are more children there, they will get their warrant and it will include any and all info they believe they might need to search all areas of the compound. LE is going to proceed very carefully on this. The FLDS knows that LE won't back down, so they'll move the children. LE may have missed children the first time due to the massive amount of children involved and the havoc that was going on. They won't make the same mistake twice.

I'm hoping against hope that this is not a trap the FLDS are setting to create their own "end of time" scenario. Their guard at the gate has already thrown down the glove with his statement about bringing tanks. I wouldn't put it past them to attempt to blow the place up.

Is this like a big child swap ring? Where did these kids come from. Where are their parents? Don't the FLDS people realize no children will be allowed there? To me, this situation amplifies how bad everything really is. Did they simply give the faithful parents new kids?

I'm so frustrated with this.

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowsAndGumdrops View Post
    Is this like a big child swap ring? Where did these kids come from. Where are their parents? Don't the FLDS people realize no children will be allowed there? To me, this situation amplifies how bad everything really is. Did they simply give the faithful parents new kids? I'm so frustrated with this.
    A swap ring certainly seems a good description. Remember what happened when a man was expelled from the community? His wife AND CHILDREN were assigned to another man. It would seem kids from another community could be sent elsewhere just as easily. To me, this certainly shows the lack of family ties.

http://www.sltrib.com/ci_9343002

Jessop said he does not know whether there are children at the 1,700-acre property, which includes 19 separate residential buildings. If there are, they would have arrived with parents who came to comfort relatives in the wake of the April raid, he said.
    IMO...They should allow CPS onto the grounds and show proof that these "new" children belong to those parents. Of course, that will require official birth certificates, etc.

I understand their refusal to allow LE and CPS onto the property, but it's not helping their cases by denying access to CPS. As Ms. Meisner noted, CPS doesn't have to have a search warrant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2008...arly-deserted/

Willie Jessop said FLDS families are being forced to either be homeless, depend on society to support them or rely on friends for help. The economic responsibilities being put on them are impossible, he said, considering the traveling they are doing to visit all their children spread around the state in shelters.
    There you go....now they're giving us advance warning.

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    From mykodiak's second link:

Jessop said the sect still considers Warren Jeffs its leader, and he called Jeffs' trial - in which he was convicted of rape by accomplice for arranging marriages - pathetic.

"If we renounce Warren Jeffs, it's like renouncing Joseph Smith and still being a Mormon," Jessop said, "or renouncing Jesus and still being a Christian."

It seems that CPS was there twice yesterday and was rebuffed both times. Interestingly, FLDS is not confirming....but not denying that there may be kids there now.

http://www.sltrib.com/ci_9343002