717 users online (98 members and 619 guests)  

Websleuths News

SD - His Face Is On South Dakota's Sor But There's Five More Victims

Why? Why doesn't somebody see that a grown man hanging with kids just might be a problem?

Todd Brim is 41 years old and a registered sex offender. That hasn't kept Brim from grooming and sexually assaulting at least five boys from his neighborhood. Worse yet it was going on for five years and the last offense was Saturday.

One neighbor weighs in here about how there were always boys hanging around this creeps house. Brim would treat them to dinner and buy them gifts. One boy finally told his mother and his brother then came forward as well as three more boys. Todd Brim is not rehabilitated. Photo and more at link.

http://www.ksfy.com/news/19161679.html

The notion of reintergrating predatory sex offenders into society is a doomed futile endeavor.
    Registration isnt enough.
    Its time to start erring on the side of the victims instead of the proven offender's"rights"
    I guess were supposed to consider ourselves lucky these boys didnt end up in a mass grave somewhere.

I don't understand why the offenders have more rights than the victims and the families effected by the crimes. I think it's crap.

Statute of limitations ran out for me so when I did get safe from them finally and break free from their incessant harassments, and a little stronger (not much stronger even today).. I couldn't report it. Their rights were protected. I have to "move on" just as they did. They destroyed my life, but they're protected so they can live a normal life unscathed by what they deny they did. Rights.. why do they have any? Why are they allowed to vote and have a say in our country's path, why are they allowed to live free, just.. why?

How is it fair that the abusers seemingly get more rights than the abused?

I think it sucks.

Those boys will have this in their minds forever just knowing - a registered offender, one who committed crimes previously, one who some judge let out, who's rights were sooooo important to uphold *eye roll*, what the heck.. the pain they'll endure just from that knowledge alone just makes me want to cry

Quote Originally Posted by meowy View Post
    I don't understand why the offenders have more rights than the victims and the families effected by the crimes. I think it's crap.

Statute of limitations ran out for me so when I did get safe from them finally and break free from their incessant harassments, and a little stronger (not much stronger even today).. I couldn't report it. Their rights were protected. I have to "move on" just as they did. They destroyed my life, but they're protected so they can live a normal life unscathed by what they deny they did. Rights.. why do they have any? Why are they allowed to vote and have a say in our country's path, why are they allowed to live free, just.. why?

How is it fair that the abusers seemingly get more rights than the abused?

I think it sucks.

Those boys will have this in their minds forever just knowing - a registered offender, one who committed crimes previously, one who some judge let out, who's rights were sooooo important to uphold *eye roll*, what the heck.. the pain they'll endure just from that knowledge alone just makes me want to cry
    Meowy, please know I am so very sorry for your pain. So sorry. Yep, I got the "move on, and get over it" as well. It stinks I know.

Again, I am so sorry.

Meanwhile each time I look at this creeps face that hurt these boys I feel like reaching in the screen and punching his lights out. Oh well perhaps they'll keep the freak locked up this time. I wouldn't bet on it though.

Warning Graphic

Oh as if this creep face ain't sick enough. LE tells how this sick loop was able to reoffend.

Always the predator, Brim bought the boys stereo's, food, drugs and alcohol. One of the boys estimated that he was sexually abused at least 60 times by Sir Freak. Of course as all nasty a*s predators do Brim told the boys it was natural and normal and that he'd commit suicide if they told on him.

Talk about needing years and years of therapy. These poor kids. If this guy wasn't caught the other night LE said he'd have been out there over and over again. He should have been locked the he*l up for good and saved so many kids a lifetime of pain the a*s.

http://www.keloland.com/News/NewsDet...cfm?Id=0,69839