1077 users online (225 members and 852 guests)  

Websleuths News

Argentina - Eleuterio Soria for raping, impregnating daughter, Buenos Aires, 2003

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,357030,00.html

BUENOS AIRES A 73-year-old Argentine man who fathered two children with a young daughter he kept as his sexual prisoner will serve 16 years in prison himself.
    Prosecuting Attorney Sergio Antin said the case of Eleuterio Soria had similarities to that of Josef Fritzl, the Austrian man arrested last month for locking his daughter in a basement for 24 years.
    "If we're talking about sexual subjugation, and we take into account that the victim did not leave the house, yes, there are similarities" to the Fritzl case, government prosecutor Sergio Antin said after Soria was sentenced on Tuesday.

I thought this was about the Josef Fritzl but this is another father who did this to his own daughter, unbelievable.

I have a sick feeling this happens more than we can even imagine.

16 years??????? he kept her hostage for 24 and impregnated her at least 2 times and 16 years is all he gets??
    How about death? IMO that would be more fitting.

Quote Originally Posted by Amraann View Post
    16 years??????? he kept her hostage for 24 and impregnated her at least 2 times and 16 years is all he gets??

I agree death would be more suitable.

ditto. death

This world is full of sickos.

I agree with the death sentence however THAT'S STILL TO LIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Amraann View Post
    Absolutely.
    The slug deserves nothing less than death. Rape, incest, kidnapping....16 years is nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by swanniee11 View Post
    I agree with the death sentence however THAT'S STILL TO LIGHT!
    I should have specified .... A long torturous death. Preferably after a couple of large men named Bubba use him as a sex slave.

He begins molesting her at 12 and when her mother finds out the mother leaves? Poor kid never had a chance with either of them

VB

Soria's trial revealed that he began abusing his daughter in 1992, when she was 12 years old. The following year she became pregnant by her father, prompting her mother to leave their home in La Matanza, a working-class Buenos Aires district. The family's five other siblings eventually left as well.

The daughter, whose name was not released, had a second child by her father in 1997. Unlike Fritzl, Soria used psychological domination rather than physical restraints to keep her in the house. She did flee on various occasions, but would return home after he threatened their two children often at gunpoint.

She finally escaped for good in 2003 and denounced her father to authorities. Argentine psychologists weren't surprised that it took her more than a decade to tell authorities.
    More at FoxNews.com

I can't believe he's only getting 16 years!! It's shocking to think that this might happen more than we realize, I can't even imagine the horror these young girls have lived through. My prayers for them and for any others that are out there, unknown to us - may they be rescued and shown what real love is about.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *My posts are my opinions, expressed freely thanks to the First Amendment.*