Baldy's Blog - a man's story of leukaemia

gaia227

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping an
Reaction score
I have read Adrian's blog for some time and noticed today it was featured on msn.com. Adrian was diagnosed with two forms of leukaemia about a year and a half ago. His words are an inspiration and his courage is almost incomprehensible. Unfortunately Adrian was hit with more bad news this week. To see such a good looking, smart, funny, promising man be taken down by this disease is heart-breaking yet the way he has dealt with it is uplifting and so honest.
Obviously you can go to his archives and start at the beginning and follow his story up through the present.

http://baldyblog.freshblogs.co.uk/

I debated between putting this here or in the Jury Room but decided since it was indeed on the news then it qualifies. Please move if needed.

gaia,

Could not read every blog, started crying. What a horrible disease and what an amazing young man he is. Honestly I couldn't read any more after him and Poppy broke up.
His strength shows through all of it ... and he is still trying to educate people about bone marrow. My prayers are with him.

Oh gosh, his latest entry that he has only weeks or months to live is heartbreaking. It's too bad "Poppy" couldn't hold on a few more months, although I guess she didn't know at the time he was at this point.

:(

I have to pass on this one. I just followed the blog of my own dear friend who lost his battle with Leukemia in November. Bless this man and all those who are touched by cancer.

I've had leukemia and sometimes the treatment feels as bad as the disease. God bless him. He's no longer in pain.

Oh no. I knew it would happen but it is still so sad that such a young, vibrant, intelligent, creative person is gone. It effects me so much because I have a great fear of dying young and not being able to do all the things I wanted to. Adrian's strength and character is truly inspiring. May he rest in peace. He did great things during his last few months alive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back