Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Wal-mart Sex Assaults By Teen

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,645

    Wal-mart Sex Assaults By Teen

    This kid bites women. He fondles and bites the buttocks of women shopping at Wal-Mart.

    O.K. I am no math whiz, but Wal-Mart released these photographs of this "kid" in August of 2007. Since then 10 other women have come forward to report being bitten or fondled. I kind of went backward here as they have now caught the obviously disturbed kid. I just thought these photographs are pretty clear and nobody identified the creep.


    http://www.wsbtv.com/news/13868706/detail.html

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,645
    It took from August to May to arrest this kid. He's 15 years old and he bites people?

    Thankfully one of his victims saw him and reported he was the person assaulted her. Nine months and ten victims and possibly more who didn't report it.


    http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/met..._wal_mart.html

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    16,705
    Hmm, I hope it's not too late for this kid to get some help.

    My youngest (disabled) likes to smack people on the butt. She usually doesn't do it to strangers, but once in a while she'll reach out in the store or an elevator and touch someone's back area. She did it once while just with DH. He was all like "Sorry!!! It was my daughter, sorry!!!"

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,582
    Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    Hmm, I hope it's not too late for this kid to get some help.

    My youngest (disabled) likes to smack people on the butt. She usually doesn't do it to strangers, but once in a while she'll reach out in the store or an elevator and touch someone's back area. She did it once while just with DH. He was all like "Sorry!!! It was my daughter, sorry!!!"
    LOL TM that is so funny about hubby. I can just imagine how red and all it was my daughter he was. Poor guy LOL.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    408
    While I do feel sorry for the person that this kid has assaulted and I'm glad that he's locked up, I just couldn't help but thinking that the author of that second article has a sense of humor.

    The title of the article? "Teen accused of biting butts at Wal-Mart." and a line from the article: "
    Dickens said complaints of rear-end assaults at the store began in August and continued throughout May."

    Just gave me a little chuckle.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    16,705
    Quote Originally Posted by calidreamin View Post
    LOL TM that is so funny about hubby. I can just imagine how red and all it was my daughter he was. Poor guy LOL.
    Hi Cali!

    Yes, he was red alright. He told me that the lady glared at him and the first thing he thought was that he hoped they had videotape so he could prove it if needed. lol

    Jen, I chuckled too at the title of the 2nd article! Seems like there's a lot of that lately.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,582
    Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    Hi Cali!

    Yes, he was red alright. He told me that the lady glared at him and the first thing he thought was that he hoped they had videotape so he could prove it if needed. lol

    Jen, I chuckled too at the title of the 2nd article! Seems like there's a lot of that lately.
    Hi TM. LOL I can just imagine that the lady thought it was him LOL.

Similar Threads

  1. Rso Assaults Girlfriend's 3 Year Old
    By Filly in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 06:43 PM
  2. Man Pleads Not Guilty To Sex Assaults On Other Men
    By mysteriew in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-19-2007, 11:01 PM
  3. Sexual Assaults in Jail
    By mysteriew in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-18-2005, 12:36 AM
  4. Cheap rent a lure for sex assaults
    By Casshew in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-16-2004, 11:38 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •