TX - Devin Blake, 6 mos, found in motel freezer, Houston, May 2007

:furious:I'm just...speechless. I don't care which one of them is responsible for whatever happened to cause the death of the baby in the first place; they're both scum and need charged and convicted.

How does a child just go off the radar like that without anyone noticing? :confused:

How does a child just go off the radar like that without anyone noticing? :confused:

Good question !! It seems to happen more and more often lately though. I'm going to be following this case to see what happens. I just can't imagine that extended family didn't know that the child was missing, or someone at the motel didn't realize it. Amazing !!!

Animals treat their babies better than this!

Why would a person who has such little value for human life, and who has no more love for a baby than this, even want to have a child???

What is this world... no, this country, coming to?
This is just beyond my comprehension! It is so sickening.:furious:
Hope they are punished to the fullest extent!:behindbar
That poor little child! May the precious baby now rest in peace.

I cannot, on any possible level, comprehend how someone could live with their child stuffed in a freezer that they used everyday.

May the Angels continue to embrace this child. Most likely the only love of love it has ever known.:(

I have to wonder why this child was not taken at birth if her older child was taken away two years ago for her being on drugs. It may have been SIDS but he may have been saved had they not been on drugs and paying attention to their baby but still how could you stuff him in a freezer and leave him there for a year and use it every day knowing your baby is in there.

That's a good question, Yeah, me. CPS was already involved with this family since an older son had been taken away when the mother tested positive for drugs.

Drug addicts. All they cared about was being or getting high.

Poor baby didn't have a chance.

"It's not known if Blake is the child's father, but they say that it was Blake who called police at around 6 a.m."

That was from the first article linked. So, the couple lived in this motel room for close to a year with their dead baby in the freezer but then out of the blue one morning (early morning) Blake decides to call the police? That in itself is strange. I wonder why it was ok for so long and then all of a sudden he calls law enforcement? Apparently they weren't working a CPS program to be re-united with the other child because I would like to think if they were CPS would have noticed that this child was gone. How sad that this could have gone on for 25-30 years if the "father" wouldn't have called the police that morning at 6 a.m.

OMG! Poor baby! Makes me want to wake up my little boy and give him a big hug. :(

RIP Devin

Animals treat their babies better than this!

Why would a person who has such little value for human life, and who has no more love for a baby than this, even want to have a child???

What is this world... no, this country, coming to?
This is just beyond my comprehension! It is so sickening.:furious:
Hope they are punished to the fullest extent!:behindbar
That poor little child! May the precious baby now rest in peace.
:clap::clap: Ditto sweetmop.
(((Hugs))) to you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker