GUILTY UK - Rob Knox, 18, stabbed to death, London, 24 May 2008

What a tragedy for his family. I see he died trying to protect his brother.

No one else is wondering why a 17 & 18 year old were at a bar??

I'm not sure about the 17 year old, but isn't it legal to drink in England at 18? They were in London.

Yes it is.

again, i have to say, i'm sick of the way society is 'progressing' in Britain. :furious:

alcohol and knives do not mix. :furious:

What a handsome and it sounds like, nice kid. And this is the second stabbing death in that area of a teenage boy recently?

Sounds like not enough police presence.

What a handsome and it sounds like, nice kid. And this is the second stabbing death in that area of a teenage boy recently?

Sounds like not enough police presence.

There isn't. and this is happening all over Britain! all the time! :furious:

Grandmother of murdered Harry Potter star says 'Britain is spiralling out of control

The heartbroken grandmother of murdered Harry Potter actor Rob Knox has called for an overhaul of the law to stop "society in Britain spiralling out of control."*
Devastated Margaret Knox said although she was still trying to come to terms with her tragic loss, she knew nothing would bring 18-year-old grandson Rob back.

More: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ter-star-says-Britain-spiralling-control.html

And this, regarding the government's stance on street knife crime make me scream!

The dangerously deluded children's tsar and the truth about knife crime

As if this epidemic of violence wasn't bad enough, we have to put up with the utterances of the Children's Commissioner, Sir Al Aynsley-Green.
According to this ridiculous figure, the stop-and-search powers being belatedly used by the police to curb such attacks might further antagonise young people. Said Sir Al: 'Anything that perpetuates the view that children are the troublemakers is a dangerous development.'
The really dangerous development is that Sir Al Aynsley-Green might now antagonise the entire population. If more young people had been stopped and searched, Robert Knox and the other victims of knife crime might still be alive.
As Robert's grieving mother said yesterday, Sir Al's suggestion is as absurd as saying that laws against drink-driving should be ditched in case they antagonise drivers.
There is surely no one who embodies more perfectly the collapse of authority which lies at the heart of our crisis of violent crime than Sir Al Aynsley-Green.
He radiates the belief that the people who do wrong are not the young people who commit most of the violent crime but the adults who try to control them, which he condemns as 'demonising' children.

More: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...deluded-childrens-tsar-truth-knife-crime.html

I am no angel....

I've been to a few bars and it seems like there is always one jerk looking for trouble or that thinks he is superman. I say if you want to drink save yourself alot of trouble and drink at home. The only thing that may happen is getting hit over the head with rolling pin.:)

I am no angel....

I've been to a few bars and it seems like there is always one jerk looking for trouble or that thinks he is superman. I say if you want to drink save yourself alot of trouble and drink at home. The only thing that may happen is getting hit over the head with rolling pin.:)

If i still lived in England, i wouldn't leave my home after dark. not these days. even though i know that means the thugs win, i wouldn't risk it. :(

If i still lived in England, i wouldn't leave my home after dark. not these days. even though i know that means the thugs win, i wouldn't risk it. :(

I agree ... and there is alot of places in the U.S I would do the same !!!!!

There have been so many stories of stabbings and mayhem including outright murder by thugs in Britain of late, i very much agree with the title of this thread: BROKEN BRITAIN. :furious:

i don't believe anything can begin to improve until there is a tossing out of the softly softly political correct nut bars who are useless against crime and criminals in Britain.

i have made several posts this year regarding the fear on the streets of the United Kingdom. :(

i sure as heck never want to live there again and am glad i'm well out of it, even though Germany is far from perfect. :(

From March 2009:

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2009/mar/05/harry-potter-rob-knox-murder-knife-crime

Karl Bishop, who stabbed to death the Harry Potter actor Rob Knox, was today sentenced at the Old Bailey to life in prison.

Bishop, 22, was told he must serve a minimum term of 20 years. He was given three other life sentences for wounding Knox's friends in the attack.

Bishop had been found guilty yesterday of murdering Knox, 18, who was stabbed five times outside a club in his home town of Sidcup, south-east London, last May. He injured four of Knox's friends, most seriously Dean Saunders, 23, who was left with permanent spinal damage after being stabbed in the neck, and Andrew Dormer, 17, who was stabbed in the chest as he tried to disarm Bishop.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back