1344 users online (292 members and 1052 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The State of Confusion
    Posts
    2,312

    Nude maid Cleans more than house

    " You got some splanning to do "(Ricky Ricardo voice)

    Nude maid cleans Cheval house, including the jewelry

    TAMPA — A 50-year-old Lutz man hired a nude maid to clean his 2,281-square foot home Friday.
    The woman arrived at the Cheval home in a one-piece light colored dress. She took off the one-piece light colored dress. She cleaned the house per their $100-per-hour agreement. Four bedrooms, three baths.
    She redressed and left.
    Shortly after, the man’s wife came home from vacation to discover $40,000 in jewelry missing from their bedroom.
    The man told Hillsborough Sheriff’s deputies he’d only left the maid alone in the bedroom a short while, spokeswoman Debbie Carter said.
    Deputies are investigating. The nude maid, whom the man found on the Internet, is described as a white female, age 21 to 24.
    -- Rebecca Catalanello, Times Staff Writer

    http://blogs.tampabay.com/breakingne...aid-clean.html



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,915
    Quote Originally Posted by GetSmart View Post
    " You got some splanning to do "(Ricky Ricardo voice)

    Nude maid cleans Cheval house, including the jewelry

    TAMPA — A 50-year-old Lutz man hired a nude maid to clean his 2,281-square foot home Friday.
    The woman arrived at the Cheval home in a one-piece light colored dress. She took off the one-piece light colored dress. She cleaned the house per their $100-per-hour agreement. Four bedrooms, three baths.
    She redressed and left.
    Shortly after, the man’s wife came home from vacation to discover $40,000 in jewelry missing from their bedroom.
    The man told Hillsborough Sheriff’s deputies he’d only left the maid alone in the bedroom a short while, spokeswoman Debbie Carter said.
    Deputies are investigating. The nude maid, whom the man found on the Internet, is described as a white female, age 21 to 24.
    -- Rebecca Catalanello, Times Staff Writer

    http://blogs.tampabay.com/breakingne...aid-clean.html


    That is insane!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cali -- but im a north east girl at heart!
    Posts
    424
    betcha the wife is POd !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The State of Confusion
    Posts
    2,312
    Is this guy wacked or what? I can't believe he told on himself. At least the wife knows now if she did't before what a DA she is married to.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    14,797
    You get dumb or dumber. The wife should lose him real quick.Companionship isn't all its cracked up to be.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    16,237
    LOL I love this story.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,769
    Quote Originally Posted by concernedperson View Post
    You get dumb or dumber. The wife should lose him real quick.Companionship isn't all its cracked up to be.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,593
    I was kind of wondering where she was hiding all the stuff too.... Or maybe I DON'T want to know!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    1,736
    $40,000 worth of jewelry in the chocha?

  10. #10
    If you had $40,000 worth of jewelry, wouldn't you want to keep it in a safe?


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    7,749
    Quote Originally Posted by absinthe View Post
    $40,000 worth of jewelry in the chocha?
    You're killing me!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    7,749
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowsAndGumdrops View Post
    If you had $40,000 worth of jewelry, wouldn't you want to keep it in a safe?
    Who? the wife or the maid?

    i think she is keeping it safe!

    this is so wrong! bad Floh. bad!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,306
    Heck, I wouldn't care if Hubby hired a naked maid, in fact, I would just be glad to have any maid at all.

    About the jewlery, hmmm...sounds fishy, no pun intended...

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,332
    I wonder did the maid have a funny walk on the way out? Can you imagine asking a naked maid to empty her pockets .. oh wait.... now that'd be embarrassing.

    Poor wife she just didn't marry a smart one.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,384
    Quote Originally Posted by adnoid
    So...where was she hiding the jewelry between cleaning the bedroom and leaving?

    Quote Originally Posted by adnoid
    How did the house look - I'm looking for a maid

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Escaped chimp gets snack, cleans bathroom
    By Beyond Belief in forum News that makes you smile!
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-20-2007, 01:48 AM
  2. Mom planted daughter's nude photos in ex-husbands house
    By Casshew in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-17-2005, 08:16 AM