Nude maid Cleans more than house

GetSmart

Reaction score
" You got some splanning to do "(Ricky Ricardo voice)

Nude maid cleans Cheval house, including the jewelry

TAMPA — A 50-year-old Lutz man hired a nude maid to clean his 2,281-square foot home Friday.
The woman arrived at the Cheval home in a one-piece light colored dress. She took off the one-piece light colored dress. She cleaned the house per their $100-per-hour agreement. Four bedrooms, three baths.
She redressed and left.
Shortly after, the man’s wife came home from vacation to discover $40,000 in jewelry missing from their bedroom.
The man told Hillsborough Sheriff’s deputies he’d only left the maid alone in the bedroom a short while, spokeswoman Debbie Carter said.
Deputies are investigating. The nude maid, whom the man found on the Internet, is described as a white female, age 21 to 24.
-- Rebecca Catalanello, Times Staff Writer

http://blogs.tampabay.com/breakingnews/2008/05/nude-maid-clean.html

" You got some splanning to do "(Ricky Ricardo voice)

Nude maid cleans Cheval house, including the jewelry

TAMPA — A 50-year-old Lutz man hired a nude maid to clean his 2,281-square foot home Friday.
The woman arrived at the Cheval home in a one-piece light colored dress. She took off the one-piece light colored dress. She cleaned the house per their $100-per-hour agreement. Four bedrooms, three baths.
She redressed and left.
Shortly after, the man’s wife came home from vacation to discover $40,000 in jewelry missing from their bedroom.
The man told Hillsborough Sheriff’s deputies he’d only left the maid alone in the bedroom a short while, spokeswoman Debbie Carter said.
Deputies are investigating. The nude maid, whom the man found on the Internet, is described as a white female, age 21 to 24.
-- Rebecca Catalanello, Times Staff Writer

http://blogs.tampabay.com/breakingnews/2008/05/nude-maid-clean.html

That is insane!

betcha the wife is POd !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this guy wacked or what? I can't believe he told on himself. At least the wife knows now if she did't before what a DA she is married to.

You get dumb or dumber. The wife should lose him real quick.Companionship isn't all its cracked up to be.

I was kind of wondering where she was hiding all the stuff too.... Or maybe I DON'T want to know!

Heck, I wouldn't care if Hubby hired a naked maid, in fact, I would just be glad to have any maid at all.

About the jewlery, hmmm...sounds fishy, no pun intended...

I wonder did the maid have a funny walk on the way out? Can you imagine asking a naked maid to empty her pockets .. oh wait.... now that'd be embarrassing.

Poor wife she just didn't marry a smart one.

:laugh:
So...where was she hiding the jewelry between cleaning the bedroom and leaving?

How did the house look - I'm looking for a maid.

! LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back