Shark attack in teen's bedroom

Autumn2004

Inactive
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,358561,00.html

The “attack” happened at 14-year-old Sam Hawthorne’s home in Dudley, England.

Hawthorne was sleepwalking when the teeth of a dead souvenir shark from a family vacation, that hangs on the wall of his nautical-themed bedroom, became embedded in his face.

“It was like something out of a horror film,” she said. “The shark must have been embedded in Sam's cheek for about 15 minutes and he was in a lot of pain.”

See, I knew I wasn't crazy for HATING when people hang dead animals on their walls. I thought it was just sad and disgusting. Now, I see it's actually dangerous.

How bizarre.

See, I knew I wasn't crazy for HATING when people hang dead animals on their walls. I thought it was just sad and disgusting. Now, I see it's actually dangerous.

How bizarre.

me too!

How bizarre.

You'll never convince that boy that Night at the Museum was faked.

Can you imagine how funny it would be after all was said and done? I'd NEVER let my kid live that one down. (Yes, I would make fun of her. How could you not?)

Brings to mind the old " Land Shark" bit from the old "Saturday Night Live" show.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back