Jon Benets Mother

michelle

Joy comes in the Morning
Reaction score
The Tragedy and the Truth. Has anyone read this book? I had never seen it and got it on Ebay for $8, I seen it on Barnes and Noble from $50-$250!

The Tragedy and the Truth. Has anyone read this book? I had never seen it and got it on Ebay for $8, I seen it on Barnes and Noble from $50-$250!

No have you gotten it? Let me know what it says if you have so I know whether to spend that kind of $$

I've got it and IMO you got ripped off!:crazy:
It was written by Patsys friends so it's very biased. Didn't you know Patsy was actually Mother Teresa in disguise?LOL! But since there are so many books written the other way I guess it's only fair to have the other side of the story. It's a really good source for photographs since Patsy cooperated with this book she gave up some good ones. Read it and write us a review, ok?

No have you gotten it? Let me know what it says if you have so I know whether to spend that kind of $$

coloradokares I have this book and if you like I would be more than happy to send it to you to read. I would like it back eventually but there would be no hurry. It's just that I have a collection of all the JB books and I'd like to hang on to it but I would be happy to lend it to you if you want to read it.

Well I only paid $9 for it so thats not really being ripped off. I seen it as low as $50 being sold up to $250. I was just wondering how rare it was.

coloradokares I have this book and if you like I would be more than happy to send it to you to read. I would like it back eventually but there would be no hurry. It's just that I have a collection of all the JB books and I'd like to hang on to it but I would be happy to lend it to you if you want to read it.
What did you think about the book?

I've got it and IMO you got ripped off!:crazy:
It was written by Patsys friends so it's very biased. Didn't you know Patsy was actually Mother Teresa in disguise?LOL! But since there are so many books written the other way I guess it's only fair to have the other side of the story. It's a really good source for photographs since Patsy cooperated with this book she gave up some good ones. Read it and write us a review, ok?
I cant wait to read it, I really want to see the pics. I hear there are a TON in there.

Well I only paid $9 for it so thats not really being ripped off. I seen it as low as $50 being sold up to $250. I was just wondering how rare it was.

Michelle I didn't mean that to sound derogatory to you. I think I meant it more of a joke or a figure of speech. Sorry if I was dumb enough to put it that way. I don't even remember what I paid for mine but it was probably more than $9.00.:)

What did you think about the book?

Oh I think most any JB book is good because there are so few we are fairly starving for them. It is positive for Patsy but knowing that going in it is easy to read. I've never thought Patsy was a bad person. I do think she did something bad though. The pictures alone make this book worth a look. There are some stories in there you will never hear anywhere else so that makes it worth a read also.

Michelle I didn't mean that to sound derogatory to you. I think I meant it more of a joke or a figure of speech. Sorry if I was dumb enough to put it that way. I don't even remember what I paid for mine but it was probably more than $9.00.:)
Oh dont worry, its ok. I was just surprised it was listed so high. Who would pay that anyway?

Trixie, If you were willing to, I would love to read the book you speak of. I'm very interested to hear what Patsy's friends have to comment. I'd be willing to pay for the shipment fees and I'll send it back to you as soon as I finish reading it.

Trixie, If you were willing to, I would love to read the book you speak of. I'm very interested to hear what Patsy's friends have to comment. I'd be willing to pay for the shipment fees and I'll send it back to you as soon as I finish reading it.

Trixie if you would be so kind to send it to Mrs_Norwood I can wait. I feel that she spoke for it first and I will get another copy or wait my turn. Thanks CK

Oh I think most any JB book is good because there are so few we are fairly starving for them. It is positive for Patsy but knowing that going in it is easy to read. I've never thought Patsy was a bad person. I do think she did something bad though. The pictures alone make this book worth a look. There are some stories in there you will never hear anywhere else so that makes it worth a read also.
Difficult question as to how 'bad' a person Patsy was.
I believe she unintentionally killed her child in rage attack. Imo no one can say it could not have happened to them also. For theoretically, one push or shove can have deadly results.
But to save her hide, Patsy later threw innocent people under the bus.
Suppose the worst had come to the worst and one of the bus victims had been falsely tried and convicted of murder, could Patsy have lived with that? Do you think she would have let this person go to jail full well knowing that it was a miscarriage of justice?

I believe she unintentionally killed her child in rage attack. Imo no one can say it could not have happened to them also. For theoretically, one push or shove can have deadly results.
Suppose the worst had come to the worst and one of the bus victims had been falsely tried and convicted of murder, could Patsy have lived with that? Do you think she would have let this person go to jail full well knowing that it was a miscarriage of justice?

I think she and JR both would have let someone else meet their death for it...from someone actually being executed,to letting someone like the sickly Santa Bill die in prison.
I don't know exactly what label to give it...sociopathic..narcissistic or what..but their behavior time and again speaks volumes of nothing but self,self,self.And I think she and JR each would have not hesitated to turn on each other had it been to their own benefit.
From that,I have no problem believing there was possible molestation going on.After all,it's all about them.

Oh yea, I think Patsy would have let someone go to jail for JBR death. I wonder though if LE had pinned the death on JR would she have spoke up?

Oh yea, I think Patsy would have let someone go to jail for JBR death. I wonder though if LE had pinned the death on JR would she have spoke up?

I also think they'd have let someone else go down for the crime. In some strange way (and this is known to happen) they'd have convinced themselves that the innocent person actually HAD done it. It does happen that people who can lie like that will come to believe their own lies when told often enough.

Good grief!! I wouldn't pay $5 for a book about Patsy Ramsey unless it had a reproduction of her signed confession in it, which never happened.

I am sitting here wondering how much money Patsy made off books about her murdered daughter. It makes me sick, but at least she isn't profiting now.

Great questions, Rash! I have no choice in having to believe that Patsy would have indeed let some innocent person carry her conviction for her crime after witnessing how far the family went - and still goes - to pin the murder on anyone not named Ramsey. I will always believe that John Mark Karr was John Ramseys' parting gift to Patsy so that she could die happy thinking that her family would no longer be subjected to the suspicion they cast upon themselves.

I would love to hear more feedback on this book that will never make to my bookshelf though.......anything that comes from her Enablers has no busssssiness in my life!

RR, I agree with what you are saying.. I wouldn't mind reading the book from a library or on loan, but NO WAY am I paying the co-called friends of Patsy Ramsey a penny. NEVAH!!!

Maria

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back