Mockumentary Spinal Tap Fans...

Nobody in my house understands my love for Spinal Tap.

It takes an unusual mind to appreciate this stuff-However I will confess that "Best In Show" runs a close second in terms of complete and utter brilliance.

I'm not in your house but I understand ..... I LOVE Spinal Tap.

My favorite is "Waiting for Guffman"- Absolutely pee your pants FUNNY!

Oh yes-but A Mighty Wind was judged far too harshly imo-I mean the New Main Street Singers were breathtaking....

Eh spinal tap, Sorry I dont get the humor in it. Mike, my husband, loves it!

, many of us understand. I have memorized the script. I mouth the words along. It is very twisted.

I thought A Mighty Wind was great. I did not understand why it didn't get the good reviews like the other "mocumentaries" do.

Does anyone know when the next one is due out and what the topic is?

Alas, i don't see anything coming directly from him on the horizon...he did a guest appearance in a movie directed by Rick Gervais from the BBC "The Office' that was released this year..but nothing else yet.

, many of us understand. I have memorized the script. I mouth the words along. It is very twisted.

I thought A Mighty Wind was great. I did not understand why it didn't get the good reviews like the other "mocumentaries" do.

Does anyone know when the next one is due out and what the topic is?

Actually, They have another movie that was released in 2006 ... (as an avid collector!)

It is called "FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION" and is a parody of the whole hollywood/academy award stuff...

All the Usual Fabulous Cast...

Now RUN out and rent it! Blockbuster has/had it...

Actually, They have another movie that was released in 2006 ... (as an avid collector!)

It is called "FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION" and is a parody of the whole hollywood/academy award stuff...

All the Usual Fabulous Cast...

Now RUN out and rent it! Blockbuster has/had it...

I was DYING to see this when it first came out and missed my chance-thank you!!!

See , there is a whole world of us outside your home that get this type of humor...

I thought it was slow at first... but hang in there! It is hilarious... Catherines characther just cracks me up!

Yep... there are alot of us nuts out there... you are not alone! :crazy:

I agree ... my favorite of them all is Best in Show... Man I just love that cast!

Did you know that Jaime Lee Curtis is Married to Christopher Guest?? How fun would THAT be!

Actually my husband is a nut too! I Love it!

I have followed with great joy the relationship between Sir Christopher Guest and Jaime Lee...I was holding my breath when they separated during the filming of "A mighty Wind" but they reunited and seem to still be going strong. (That is my people mag perspective for you!)

There is some kind of magic between Guest and Eugene Levy when they write....I showed my children the "two Left Feet" scene from Best in Show and they were fascinated....

I thought it was slow at first... but hang in there! It is hilarious... Catherines characther just cracks me up!

Yep... there are alot of us nuts out there... you are not alone! :crazy:

I agree ... my favorite of them all is Best in Show... Man I just love that cast!

Did you know that Jaime Lee Curtis is Married to Christopher Guest?? How fun would THAT be!

Actually my husband is a nut too! I Love it!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back