951 users online (136 members and 815 guests)  



Websleuths News


Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 402
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,206

    WA - Nicholas Francisco, 28, Seattle, 13 Feb 2008 - #12

    Continue here please.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    31
    cut from a post yesterday...don't know how to bring over a "quote"


    I still keep thinking about the date that the hornysteven07 account switched to "more than 3 months". I think that basically tells us that he was on the AFF site either the day before or the day of his disappearance. I think that is important. I feel like it shows what he may have had on his mind at that time. But.. what does that prove? Was he planning on meeting someone after work that night?

    The site atutomatically changes, the time frame...it went from less than 3 months, to "more than 3 months" automatically.....

  3. #3
    So we know he was on that site either the day before or the day he left. We know he told people his cell was not working ..so that limited incoming calls to only those people who he wanted to receive a call from. That meant to get in touch with others he had to call them..or they had to call the switchboard at his work. This would limit calls from Christine that day.

    We know that there was an event at the WetSpot on Wednesday evenings. We know he had atleast 1 secret bank account, he had several secret online accounts at adult sites, he had secret email accounts and he left work at his usual time. Since he called Christine prior to leaving , I think he did that to not disrupt his usual routine with her of calling before he left work. He didn't want to send up any red flags at that point.

    I think that he probably had more money then just the $50 he took out, because Christine was paniced that there was not as much money in their joint accounts as was the norm. His car showed no signs of foul play per LE.

    The dogs could not follow his scent to one particular building or apartment from the parking lot at the condos. When qustioned many of the people at the condos seemed to know more , but were unwilling to talk about it.
    Last edited by DeltaDawn; 05-29-2008 at 12:50 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,343
    Since he called Christine prior to leaving , I think he did that to not disrupt his usual routine with her of calling before he left work. He didn't want to send up any red flags at that point.
    Actually, Christine called Nicholas.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by imnotheonlyone View Post
    Actually, Christine called Nicholas.
    Well that adds more fuel to the fire, because that means other then her phone calls coming in on the swithboard, he may have never intended to speak with her again after he told her that morning the cell was dead.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,434
    About the comment someone made on a message board concerning him leaving at 6pm on a Wednesday...I thought that Nicholas pretty much worked every day until 6pm. I'm not saying he may not have been planning to go somewhere else that night, but I'm just saying if he always left at or around 6 then there really is no significance to whether it was Wednesday or not. I don't remember Christine or anyone (co-workers) saying that it was unusual to be there until 6pm.

    I understand trying to see what "groups" and so on were meeting that night, but the comment made on the other board implied that there was something significant to him leaving at 6 which doesn't seem to be the case based on the hrs he normally worked there.
    Last edited by LillyRush; 05-29-2008 at 04:18 PM. Reason: comment
    A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.
    ~ Nelson Mandela

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Posts
    309
    It's been a while since I've been to Websleuths...I was hoping this had been solved by now. So sad!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    33,681
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyRush View Post
    About the comment someone made on a message board concerning him leaving at 6pm on a Wednesday...I thought that Nicholas pretty much worked every day until 6pm. I'm not saying he may not have been planning to go somewhere else that night, but I'm just saying if he always left at or around 6 then there really is no significance to whether it was Wednesday or not. I don't remember Christine or anyone (co-workers) saying that it was unusual to be there until 6pm.

    I understand trying to see what "groups" and so on were meeting that night, but the comment made on the other board implied that there was something significant to him leaving at 6 which doesn't seem to be the case based on the hrs he normally worked there.
    Actually the comment had more to do with an event that takes place not what time Nicholas left work.

  9. #9
    Let's face it..Nick had sex on the mind constantly by what we have found. That leads to indiscretions and that leads to some very precarious relationships. But he seemed to be in control of this side, at least able to keep it from Christine who he lived with and most likely his family..since all have been quite since this came out.

    But that does not mean he was murdered. Many people live very different lifestyles from the norm and are never murdered. Some are, unfortunately.

    I still think Nick took off, this was planned down to the $$ , the cell phone and even his computer. I know everyone is concerned about the sketch books left behind at work and home. But to me, if he had those in 2 places, he may have had a third at a s/o 's home. He may have already copied or scanned those sketches into his laptop. Lots of things are possible...but the sketch books bother me the least.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaDawn View Post
    Let's face it..Nick had sex on the mind constantly by what we have found. That leads to indiscretions and that leads to some very precarious relationships. But he seemed to be in control of this side, at least able to keep it from Christine who he lived with and most likely his family..since all have been quite since this came out.

    But that does not mean he was murdered. Many people live very different lifestyles from the norm and are never murdered. Some are, unfortunately.

    I still think Nick took off, this was planned down to the $$ , the cell phone and even his computer. I know everyone is concerned about the sketch books left behind at work and home. But to me, if he had those in 2 places, he may have had a third at a s/o 's home. He may have already copied or scanned those sketches into his laptop. Lots of things are possible...but the sketch books bother me the least.
    I agree completely with "people living different lifestyles from the norm and are never murdered". Very few will be murdered but many of them will walk out on partners and never look back especially those who aren't honest with their partner.

    I've always though he might have planned to take the sketch books and that was why they were on the desk but for some reason he forgot to pick them up. By the time he notice it was to late to go back for them. If his children weren't enough to make him go back I would guess the sketch books wouldn't be either. In the end if you are willing to walk on a pregnant wife and 2 kids I just don't see losing a couple of sketch books being the end of the world.

    I still believe he is alive and living with someone. I also believe if he was killed it was secondary to his leaving. To much points to his planning to leave that night. Someone even said something about his accounts not being used for a few months which could as much point to him finding someone "special" and him not needing the accounts any more.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,545
    What we don't know, for example is, did Nicholas take money out of his "secret" account on a regular basis and what was the money used for? How often did he say his cellphone was dead? Was it a habit to "forget" to keep it charged? Did Nicholas take his computer with him everywhere? It seems like he did by the statement made that "he wore his laptop coming like a wedding ring" So, it wasn't out of the ordinary for him to have it with him. I have a hard time believing that just because his cellphone was supposedly dead and that he withdrew some money from the "secret" account and that he had his computer with him that meant he planned on leaving. For all we know, those things could have happened on a regular basis.


    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaDawn View Post
    I still think Nick took off, this was planned down to the $$ , the cell phone and even his computer. I know everyone is concerned about the sketch books left behind at work and home. But to me, if he had those in 2 places, he may have had a third at a s/o 's home. He may have already copied or scanned those sketches into his laptop. Lots of things are possible...but the sketch books bother me the least.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    5,605
    Quote Originally Posted by RKnowley
    What we don't know, for example is, did Nicholas take money out of his "secret" account on a regular basis and what was the money used for? How often did he say his cellphone was dead? Was it a habit to "forget" to keep it charged? Did Nicholas take his computer with him everywhere? It seems like he did by the statement made that "he wore his laptop coming like a wedding ring" So, it wasn't out of the ordinary for him to have it with him. I have a hard time believing that just because his cellphone was supposedly dead and that he withdrew some money from the "secret" account and that he had his computer with him that meant he planned on leaving. For all we know, those things could have happened on a regular basis.
    I totally agree with you, RK. This is why it so difficult to peg whether or not he was murdered, if so was it directly or indirectly related to his double life or did he run away scared or decide to plan to leave his family. While it is true that lots of people might lead double lives of one type or another that do not meet with foul play, I think it is possible that there may be a higher than average chance that those who do may meet with foul play. I don't have any statistics in hand, for this is just my opnion.

    I initially and for some time believed that the most likely possibility was that Nicholas met with foul play. At this point; however, it is a 50/50 toss up for me, and I just don't know what to think. In any event I am continuing to try to gather as much info and facts to try and help find him. I hope and pray that he has not met with foul play.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,936
    Well said! I also believe he has an addiction or bordering on one and that it took over his life finally. I think he either took off so that he could live his "addiction" more freely or did possibly meet with foul play due to this lifestyle. I don't believe its a random foul play situation. I lean more towards this was a well planned out escape from his "normal" life, and the only way he will be found is if he comes forward himself and says here I am.
    Last edited by CW; 05-29-2008 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Due to quote

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    100 miles from Vegas
    Posts
    185
    One thing that set off a little red flag in my mind was when CF related the last phone call- he said he'd stop at Costco, he had to sign off on something.. and the last thing he said:
    "I love you, Bella" (Bella was what he called her)

    For some reason I've always thought that was like a goodbye thing to say. Like maybe trying to assuage his guilt or something..
    JMO

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    11,080
    We know so few facts about this case that it seems that all we do is run in circles and chase our tails. I hope that Nick is found and that nothing bad has happened to him too but I agree that the only way he is going to be found is if he wants to be found...if he is still alive and I kind of think that he is. I also agree that he has a sex addition that is driving him just like a drug or alcohol addition does. It takes over a person's life.

    I hope that Christine is able to move on with her life for her own sake and the sake of her little kids. Seems it would be hard to do without any answers but I hope for the best for that little family.

    I'm also tired of the bickering and rehashing the same things over and over. I will check here and hope to read that Nick has shown up but I think it is time to let.

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Found Alive WA - Nicholas Francisco, 28, Seattle, 13 Feb 2008 - #13
    By christine2448 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 372
    Last Post: 06-11-2008, 01:50 PM
  2. Found Alive WA - Nicholas Francisco, 28, Seattle, 13 Feb 2008 - #11
    By CW in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 421
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 02:45 AM
  3. Found Alive WA - Nicholas Francisco, 28, Seattle, 13 Feb 2008 - #10
    By CW in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 507
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 02:40 PM
  4. Found Alive WA - Nicholas Francisco, 28, Seattle, 13 Feb 2008 - #7
    By christine2448 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 423
    Last Post: 04-27-2008, 05:14 PM
  5. Found Alive WA - Nicholas Francisco, 28, Seattle, 13 Feb 2008 - #6
    By CW in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 626
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 10:54 PM