FL - John Fabian arrested in assault on woman, Satellite Beach

Beyond Belief

Reaction score
A 46-year-old Melbourne man was arrested in Indian Harbour Beach on Tuesday and faces false imprisonment and sexual battery charges after police say he assaulted a woman on the beach off Magellan Avenue in Satellite Beach about 3:15 p.m. today.

http://www.floridatoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080528/BREAKINGNEWS/80527058/1086

There is a photo of this guy. I am wondering if he has a track record. I also heard thru the grapevine that he is supposed to be 6"2". Lots of guts, he attacked in broad daylight in front of this ladies child.

Unsolved Homicide of Kathy Couillard 1999
Unsolved Homicide of Linda Galloway 1995
Unsolved Homicide of Trena Pauley 1994
Unsolved doe 1992
Unsolved Joyce Fletcher 1991
Unsolved Homicide of Christine Ceceilic 1990
Unsolved Susan Krause 1988
Unsolved Homicide of Wanda Reapp 1988
Unsolved Homicide of Pauline Scandale
Unsolved Homicide of Ramona Lee Moore 1988
Unsolved Homicide of Natalie Bradbury 1987
Unsolved Homicide 1985
Unsolved Homicide of Lynn Desantis 1985
Unsolved Homicide of Kim Walker 1985
Unsolved Homicide of Cheryl Ann Windsor 1984
Unsolved Homicide of Nancy Kay Brown 1984
Unsolved Homicide of Rita Cozza 1984
Unsolved Homicide of Thelma Rhame 1982

What a creep! He looks like one of the long lost relatives of the Beverly Hillbillies.

I knew Cocoa Beach was a place to avoid, but I didn't think Melbourne in general had a high crime rate. I guess if you did a search of most areas, it would be shocking.

Post on Beyond Belief's link. These guys don't just start doing this in their twenties and thirties. He has most likely been doing this a long time. They need to trace his where-abouts over the past thirty years.

JMHO
fran

http://www.floridatoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080528/BREAKINGNEWS/80527058/1086

ktfredericks wrote:

The sad thing is I went to High School with him (Satellite) and even in 11th and 12th grade he was stalking women - one friend of mine had to call the police on him for sitting outside her house constantly! This was almost 30 years ago! He has always been generally creepy but you would hope that after 30 years he would have gotten some help! It looks like he has a pretty bad rap sheet.

Thank god this woman and her child weren't hurt -- it could have had a MUCH worse outcome!

I picked up on somebody (older female) maybe living in a home with him from the phoenix,mesa arizona. I see they have arrested someone from Mesa for all those murders there last year.
But that does link him with that area.
I might as well add another person "maybe" connected from Tulsa, OK.

Is Suzanne4444 still around? I doubt it, but I wonder if this creep might have something to do with her sister?

I do hope he is being questioned about these other Brevard murders.

A 46-year-old Melbourne man was arrested in Indian Harbour Beach on Tuesday and faces false imprisonment and sexual battery charges after police say he assaulted a woman on the beach off Magellan Avenue in Satellite Beach about 3:15 p.m. today.

There is a photo of this guy. I am wondering if he has a track record. I also heard thru the grapevine that he is supposed to be 6"2". Lots of guts, he attacked in broad daylight in front of this ladies child.

Does any one have this article and name and picture of this man mentioned in this article?This article is not coming up any more.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back