Clay Aiken to be a Daddy???

It says that she was artificially insmeminated, and is 50 years old!!

I was speechless when I saw it and even more so after I read the article

Yeah, no doubts now. I hope the baby will be healthy. Fifty is a little old to be having a baby, especially a first baby.

Well, I wish all three of them well.

This reminds me of Barry Mantilow.
He either married or lived with a much older woman. They didn't have children though.

It is so obvious...He's gay. What is the big deal?
No one really cares anymore who is gay and who isn't...do they??

I was watching some lame entertainment show and they toured his house and he wouldn't let them into his bedroom, my gay friend say thats because Clay is into the whole leather scene and his bedroom is a dungeon. LOL

For some reason that has stuck with me and now I crack up when I see his chirpy little face.

It is so obvious...He's gay. What is the big deal?
No one really cares anymore who is gay and who isn't...do they??

I was watching some lame entertainment show and they toured his house and he wouldn't let them into his bedroom, my gay friend say thats because Clay is into the whole leather scene and his bedroom is a dungeon. LOL

For some reason that has stuck with me and now I crack up when I see his chirpy little face.

You're friend's comment cracked me up! :clap: Now, I'll think of that comment whenever I see Clay's smiling face too!
Yeah, what is the big deal? Many celebrities have " come out " over recent years. I don't get all of the secrecy revolved around Clay and his sexuality!

I'm not buying it yet, although TMZ tends to not get it wrong often. :waitasec:

I always liked Clay.
It's his right to say nothing about his preference.
He has helped the underprivileged before getting famous and still does.

You're friend's comment cracked me up! :clap: Now, I'll think of that comment whenever I see Clay's smiling face too!
Yeah, what is the big deal? Many celebrities have " come out " over recent years. I don't get all of the secrecy revolved around Clay and his sexuality!
I don't know what the big secret is about anyway either. Who cares what someone does behind private doors? He wants to be a parent, and he found someone that wants to be a parent too! They are "best friends" according to the article. I bet they will make a terrific team raising that child. I am excited for the both of them!!!:D I am with you sweetmop...all the secret crapola is just stupid. It is obvious he is gay!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back