838 users online (138 members and 700 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Harvey Korman has died

Just heard it on the radio- no links. He was 81. One of my favorite actors EVER! No other info

Wow, I remember him way back when he was on the Carol Burnett show and then on to Mel Brooks movies. I'm sure he's done more than that but that's what I'll always remember him for.

How sad, I remember him from the Carol Burnett show and just loved him. I loved the way he interacted with Tim Conway. So very funny always.

Oh man I grew up watching him and Tim Conway on the CB show. Another talent from the past gone

Ohhh,my. I adored him. One of the funniest comedians ever, imo. May he rest in peace.
    Last edited by philamena; 05-30-2008 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BarnGoddess View Post
    How sad, I remember him from the Carol Burnett show and just loved him. I loved the way he interacted with Tim Conway. So very funny always.
    ditto-
    he was too funny

How sad! I used to love when he would get so tickled at Tim Conway's antics that he couldn't do his lines. Then Tim Conway would have to keep on goofing off to fill time because Harvey was laughing too hard to do anything. Of course, that just made Harvey laugh harder. I really miss the Carol Burnett shows. They just don't make shows that are really funny anymore.

i hardly ever watched tv, but one show i watched (in endless reruns) was carol burnett. harvey was such a fun and funny man.

rest in peace, harvey. keep them angels laughing...

Quote Originally Posted by sillygoose View Post
    How sad! I used to love when he would get so tickled at Tim Conway's antics that he couldn't do his lines. Then Tim Conway would have to keep on goofing off to fill time because Harvey was laughing too hard to do anything. Of course, that just made Harvey laugh harder. I really miss the Carol Burnett shows. They just don't make shows that are really funny anymore.
    I used to love to watch the 2 of them when Harvey would get so tickled. I would get tickled myself and laugh so hard the tears would flow. This is such sad news.......

Aw, RIP. Wikipedia has him listed as deceased as of May 29,2008.

Rest in Peace, Count De Money...

I loved watching him on Carol Brunette Show. I loved it when he couldn't stay serious during a skit w/ Tim Conway and would crack up. Prayers to his family.

RIP dear Harvey. You made us all laugh and that's a gift. Thank you.

Mama's family with CB an VL All time claassice
    TYBEE U WILL ALWAYS BE MISSED AND LOVED.

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=61288

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast