Man accused of spraying woman's shoes with water

Thank god it was only salt water and not something else.

Bizarre! Er, and am I the only one who is thinking that the guy's expression indicates that a proctology exam to remove the shoe is imminent? :crazy:

Could it be this is not the first time this guy has done this? These posts are from 2000. It's the same name and the same scenario only the woman was actually stuck in her foot and bleeding. Is this wierdo a serial syringe sticker of women's feet?

The syringe alone is frightening enough. Blood and syringes? Who knows what this guy has in the form of blood born diseases?

http://msgboard.snopes.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=89;t=000018;p=1

He did do this before. In 2000 he stuck Weidong Zhi at Ohio State University. WTH? See, people are freaking bonkers and how come it's not being reported he did this before? Why is this lunatic even on the street and why does he pick college libraries?

Younger, sexier feet? That's weird. :confused::eek:

No, YM. He picked two older women actually. Out of all the young ladies in a college library you'd think he'd have picked on one of them.

This is highly disturbing to me. Twice now you're caught going under a table with a syringe? I can't find any more out about the charges 8 years ago. Like, what did he get any jail time? Ordered therapy? Anybody walking around with a syringe messing with people should be locked the heck up. Well, at least he didn't stick this woman. The other poor woman was stuck and bleeding. Dangerous freak.

Ohhhhhhhh, I just found this link. He had seventeen (17) USED syringes in his getaway car after the attack in 2000. This weirdo refuses to give his motive. Man, 17 used syringes and he sticks someone and he's free to go climb under a table and repeat? Nothing right about that.

http://list.uvm.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=safety;K6e6HA;20000718085637-0400c

Lord, with all of those used needles it makes you wonder if some women just thought something bit them under the table and had no idea what pricked them. That's just plain scary. :eek:

Lord, with all of those used needles it makes you wonder if some women just thought something bit them under the table and had no idea what pricked them. That's just plain scary. :eek:

YM, I didn't even think of that. You're right. What a weirdo. He's frightening. I think this thread should maybe be in the regular crimes department. Highly disturbing.

:doh: This weirdo's Attorney is fighting for him saying his action didn't warrant the charges. He's being held on $7,500 bail. That should be $75,000 because he's outta his mind and equips himself with syringes.

This makes me wonder if everybody is missing the initial time he stuck a woman with the syringe?

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hC_HXbPH0YJCcVpIOb2ia243u6-gD9109RQ80

After just searching for something on two guys at a librabry breaking the law it made me think of this crime.

It freaks me out.

However I'm searching away and can't find out what happened to this needle squirter of feet.

If anyone can find something I'd appreciate it. TIA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back