1129 users online (276 members and 853 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

PA - Woman Found Stabbed Raped Bound In Hotel Room, Philadelphia, 2008

This is an 18 year old girl who was found raped, stabbed and bound in a City Line Avenue hotel room in Philadelphia.

Our local news just announced this is a high school student. The girl told her family she was going to Delaware. The girl and a female friend checked into this hotel and were later joined by a male aquantince. Guests reported hearing alot of fighting going on. Cops got two 911 calls from a cell phone. At some point they found this young girls sister. The victim is in bad shape in the hospital and said she does know her attacker.

This kind of thing gives me a nervous breakdown. This girl is still in high school supposedly. What are these kids thinking? I pray this kid lives. Stabbed, bound and raped. Dear God.

http://www.nbc10.com/news/16425743/detail.html

That poor girl! It sounds like she didn't know what she was getting herself into. I can't wait to hear who the perp is.

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    That poor girl! It sounds like she didn't know what she was getting herself into. I can't wait to hear who the perp is.
    Somebody they know or thought they knew, TM.

You're right. I bet they thought they were going for a nice time of partying and then what? She knew it was wrong or she wouldn't have lied about going to Delaware I bet. Poor kid.

I'm just so glad that she can say who her attacker is. Poor girl!

Gosh, I was so stupid in high school....I think you just don't realize how scary the world can be when you are 18 years old.

I am interested to hear more about this guy...

WHERE IS CAYLEE???

Kids at that age think they are invincible. I hope this girl gets lots of therapy and they fry the a-hole who did this to her.

During my last year of HS, I was hanging around the brother of my ex-bf. He was nice (so it seemed) to me and would listen to me talk about my problems etc. He was awaiting trial for molesting a couple of kids and told me he was innocent. I was stupid enough to believe him. My mom had looked at his record and told me to stay away. My naive ass rebelled and was nearly raped by this a-hole. It was a real wakeup call on how these people do exist in real life and not just booger man stories. I got lucky.

Our local news had reported the girls knew this guy. However, today I read the girl doesn't know her attacker. I doubt she's trying to not snitch, but then again someone does such a horrendous thing to you I am sure you'd fear him.

My apologies as I reported what our news had said however that may be correct. LE isn't giving out too much information on this. I'll look for some links. The poor girl is still in the hospital and hurt badly.

Yepper, how many of us put ourselves in dangerous situations at that age and were clueless? YeahMe, isn't it the truth? Everybody was nice when we were 18 years old.

Maybe she knew his name, etc but didn't "know" him.

Hope he's arrested soon!
    "I may have been to hell and back, but I am strong enough to walk through hell
    with a smile on my face and with my head held high and my feet firmly on
    the ground." - Michelle Knight