1255 users online (279 members and 976 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sick Pedophile TV Host Video...Disturbing

Has this been posted before? This makes me nauseous! He's a sick pedophile TV Host...that poor little boy.

Warning: This is disturbing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NnSM...eature=related

OMG. I couldn't finish watching it. What is the story behind the video?

WTF??? No...really....WTF? How is no one in this audience beating the hell out of this man? At first, I thought maybe he was just showing affection to his child, but then it went to a whole 'nother level. ICK! That man needs to be put away, and the audacity of doing that in front of a cheering audience!

I searched Wikipedia but the page that this person mentions has been edited and there's no mention of it there any more so take this with a pinch of salt.

(Source)
    So... er. What the hell is going on here? Wikipedia says:

"In 2008 he was characterised as a pedophile due to his conduct in a clip of a 1990's show on NothingToxic.com. The scene shows a boy singing on de Leeuw's knee, with De Leeuw trying to distract him by cuddling, kissing him in the neck, licking him, and dangling him upside-down from his ankles. The boy (Keesje Groenteman) was a friend's nephew, who appeared in several of de Leeuw's shows."

de Leeuw is gay, but is he into kids? I assume not, else the audience would probably find this performance disturbing. Can any Dutch people shed some light here?

he has two adopted sons. hmmm... someone said on a forum that the boy in the video is one of them.

One of the comments on it said we Americans need to be more open minded. *shudder*
    FUN... is a renewable resource!

wtf is right!
    I couldn't finish watching it either.

Angry

I don't want to be rude~~~~ but why even put the link here?
    The incident didn't happen in the US and was taped in 1990. There are plenty CURRENT, inappropriate, things to discuss.

Another thing, if you are-- that is if anyone --is a member of youtube, report the damn thing as pedophilia. They should remove it. grrrrrrrr

That was gross.

Not to mention the kid looked scared to death and creeped out after the guy started kissing him. Making me sick. EWwwwwwwwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by philamena View Post
    The incident didn't happen in the US and was taped in 1990. There are plenty CURRENT, inappropriate, things to discuss.

Another thing, if you are-- that is if anyone --is a member of youtube, report the damn thing as pedophilia. They should remove it. grrrrrrrr
    It is appropriate just like a cold case info would be. No one may have done anything about this so maybe someone could today.

the sheer terror in that kids voice tells you that what was going on was not something that was right... i don't care if the audience was laughing like it was some joke or gag... ugh. they should so something, that is outrageous!

Quote Originally Posted by philamena View Post

i will try to log in under my husbands account if i can and report it as such.
    ETA - had to make an account of my own but i flagged it.

Thank you PEDI!!

Websleuths members discuss many international crimes, including those that respect no borders like murder, paedophilia & human trafficking. Time isn't really an issue either since elsewhere on the boards there's a discussion of serial killings that happened over one hundred years ago.

The video is questionable but it's also a record of a public event that happened eighteen years or so ago, at which the audience knew who Mr De Leeuw was and it seems that he hasn't been charged with paedophilia or any other crime for that matter.

It probably is a good idea to report it to youtube and see if they give any response.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast