1241 users online (280 members and 961 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

IL - Azariah Nino, 3, beaten to death, Beach Park, 27 May 2008

I'm just horrified that a woman could beat her three year old child to death over a potty mistake.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...,2572420.story

A mother whom Lake County authorities say beat her 3-year-old son to death after he wet himself while getting ready for bed remains jailed on $5 million bond.

Sofia Nino, 24, was charged with two counts of first-degree murder after her son, Aziriah Nino, was pronounced dead Wednesday afternoon at a Milwaukee hospital.
    -----
    Deputies were called Tuesday morning by Nino's 27-year-old boyfriend to the Beach Park trailer they share, Curran said. Witnesses told detectives that on Monday night, Sofia Nino took Aziriah into the bathroom after he wet his pants and they could hear screaming and what sounded like the boy being struck, Curran said.

Gurr!!!

Awww, Poor Baby. Maybe someone should beat her now!!!

Poor baby.

You know what, I just need to stop reading these kinds of threads, I get so freaking mad! When does it ever stop? Will it ever? Its so freaking insane that someone would do this to a child! I would LOVE to have just 1 minute alone with this person.

Again? Potty mistakes send these people into homicidal maniacs. Kids have accidents. When the he*l will they learn this and stop killing children for something is a way of life?

Especially 3 yr old boys have accidents. Grrrr.

The boy was struck in the head by his mother before she even took him into the bathroom and all the witnesses heard the child screaming. He was found standing naked and crying uncontrollably.

There were three more children living in that boyfriend's home and two of them are Sofia Nino's children. All the kids were taken by Social Services. More including photo at link.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/24-7/98...053108.article

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    The boy was struck in the head by his mother before she even took him into the bathroom and all the witnesses heard the child screaming. He was found standing naked and crying uncontrollably.

There were three more children living in that boyfriend's home and two of them are Sofia Nino's children. All the kids were taken by Social Services. More including photo at link.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/24-7/98...053108.article
    Geeze, pathetic.

There was witnesses? That means people saw/heard this happening and nobody stopped this pathetic pig?

God bless that poor child. I'm literally sick after reading this.

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    You know what, I just need to stop reading these kinds of threads, I get so freaking mad! When does it ever stop? Will it ever? Its so freaking insane that someone would do this to a child! I would LOVE to have just 1 minute alone with this person.
    I was just thinking "Why do I read these" I feel the same way you do!
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

Seriously. WHAT is it that flips the switch on people, and makes them go nucking futs and beat their kids to death? Many days, I have a "last straw" moment that makes me think "That's it, I'm running away and never coming back" or "Yeah, I can see how someone would *want* to beat the snot out of their child". But to actually snap and do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mygirlsadie View Post
    There was witnesses? That means people saw/heard this happening and nobody stopped this pathetic pig?
    My thoughts exactly !!

Quote Originally Posted by Miladies View Post
    Unbelievable & sickening, someone was there that could have stopped the beating and killing of this little boy.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast