IL - Azariah Nino, 3, beaten to death, Beach Park, 27 May 2008

golfmom

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm just horrified that a woman could beat her three year old child to death over a potty mistake.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-son-beating-death-story,0,2572420.story

A mother whom Lake County authorities say beat her 3-year-old son to death after he wet himself while getting ready for bed remains jailed on $5 million bond.

Sofia Nino, 24, was charged with two counts of first-degree murder after her son, Aziriah Nino, was pronounced dead Wednesday afternoon at a Milwaukee hospital.
-----
Deputies were called Tuesday morning by Nino's 27-year-old boyfriend to the Beach Park trailer they share, Curran said. Witnesses told detectives that on Monday night, Sofia Nino took Aziriah into the bathroom after he wet his pants and they could hear screaming and what sounded like the boy being struck, Curran said.

Awww, Poor Baby. Maybe someone should beat her now!!!:furious:

You know what, I just need to stop reading these kinds of threads, I get so freaking mad! When does it ever stop? Will it ever? Its so freaking insane that someone would do this to a child! I would LOVE to have just 1 minute alone with this person.

Again? Potty mistakes send these people into homicidal maniacs. Kids have accidents. When the he*l will they learn this and stop killing children for something is a way of life?

Especially 3 yr old boys have accidents. Grrrr.

The boy was struck in the head by his mother before she even took him into the bathroom and all the witnesses heard the child screaming. He was found standing naked and crying uncontrollably.

There were three more children living in that boyfriend's home and two of them are Sofia Nino's children. All the kids were taken by Social Services. More including photo at link.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/24-7/980902,mothercharged053108.article

The boy was struck in the head by his mother before she even took him into the bathroom and all the witnesses heard the child screaming. He was found standing naked and crying uncontrollably.

There were three more children living in that boyfriend's home and two of them are Sofia Nino's children. All the kids were taken by Social Services. More including photo at link.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/24-7/980902,mothercharged053108.article
:furious: Geeze, pathetic.

There was witnesses? That means people saw/heard this happening and nobody stopped this pathetic pig?

God bless that poor child. I'm literally sick after reading this. :(

You know what, I just need to stop reading these kinds of threads, I get so freaking mad! When does it ever stop? Will it ever? Its so freaking insane that someone would do this to a child! I would LOVE to have just 1 minute alone with this person.
I was just thinking "Why do I read these" I feel the same way you do!:mad:

Seriously. WHAT is it that flips the switch on people, and makes them go nucking futs and beat their kids to death? Many days, I have a "last straw" moment that makes me think "That's it, I'm running away and never coming back" or "Yeah, I can see how someone would *want* to beat the snot out of their child". But to actually snap and do it? :(

There was witnesses? That means people saw/heard this happening and nobody stopped this pathetic pig?

Unbelievable & sickening, someone was there that could have stopped the beating and killing of this little boy. :furious::furious:

I think all who witnessed that and did nothing should be charged also. How can anyone sit by and watch or hear this happen? Makes me sooooooooo mad!!!

I think all who witnessed that and did nothing should be charged also. How can anyone sit by and watch or hear this happen? Makes me sooooooooo mad!!!

ITA!! This made me cry thinking of that poor baby crying uncontrollably and shaking and no one stepping in to stop the abuse!!

"Potty issues" is the number one cause of child abuse. More people beat their children for this reason than any other.

Seriously. WHAT is it that flips the switch on people, and makes them go nucking futs and beat their kids to death? Many days, I have a "last straw" moment that makes me think "That's it, I'm running away and never coming back" or "Yeah, I can see how someone would *want* to beat the snot out of their child". But to actually snap and do it? :(
anyone that has children has had those moments when we feel stressed to our limits. in most of us our love for our child outweighs the anger of the moment.

"Potty issues" is the number one cause of child abuse. More people beat their children for this reason than any other.

Isn't that weird, when you think about it? It's not like they'll be walking down the isle at their wedding or graduating college in their diapers or anything. My ex wanted to spank my daughter for using the potty in her panties once and I asked him what his major malfunction was - even if the kid WAS defying you and not doing it because they were trying to control you (which isn't the case) it's a little kid - no big threat to your ego or anything.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back