1935 users online (337 members and 1598 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Class-z is offline Do Something, Lead, follow or get out of the way. :)

CA - Tatum O'Neal Busted

Tatum O'Neal, 44 was busted for purchasing crack in a sting. So sad, I really thought she had been off drugs for many years.

What a shame, I thought she'd finally gotten control of her life.

Ohhhhhhh I bet MacEnroe is just thrilled with this news. He hates her living guts.

How sad. Sad for her children. She's a recovering heroin addict and now she's buying crack? Not good.

Class-z is offline Do Something, Lead, follow or get out of the way. :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Ohhhhhhh I bet MacEnroe is just thrilled with this news. He hates her living guts.

How sad. Sad for her children. She's a recovering heroin addict and now she's buying crack? Not good.
    Isn't that discusting that for all these years he hates the mother of his children? I wonder how he raised them to feel no partial?

Tells me he has his own issues, although I always felt that anyway watching his temper tandrums during tennis matches.

I'm actually quite sad about her.....I read her book about her life, and it seems she has battled addiction for a very long time. Her dad was a contributing factor to her becoming the way she turned out, IMHO.

Anyone who has known an addict knows it is hard, if not impossible, to beat (including alcohol!).

I share a birthday with Tatum and I wish her all the best

I was sad to hear about this too. For some reason I always liked Tatum. I hope she pulls back together

This evening some show said Tatum was interviewed and said her ex-husband had called her. Supposedly they share a warm relationship now. That's cool as she needs all the support she can get.

As far as that being the first time she's tried to use since getting sober who knows? No matter I think she can pull it together because she's one tough cookie.