1408 users online (274 members and 1134 guests)  

Websleuths News

Angry 2 year old boy penned in kitchen for weekend while mum partys

A two-year-old boy was left trapped in a kitchen for a weekend after a woman went 'out to party' a court was told yesterday.
    Police found the crying toddler 'home alone', penned into the kitchen by a baby gate after they were alerted by concerned neighbours.
    The child was 'dirty, partially dressed, shaking and cold,' and could not gain entry to the rest of the flat, it was alleged.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ent-party.html

She left him there because she wanted to go out. neighbours rang the police after they heard him crying and saw him through the letter box.

Kelly Tollerton was found in her boyfriend's home.

the case continues.

pen her up.

Left trapped for the weekend? Shame on the so called mother! I worry over my puppy when I leave him babygated for just a couple of hours.

Just sick. The selfishness and irresponsibility in people these days is just awful.

There are people out there who wouldn't want to put this precious little boy down long enough to go to the bathroom, let alone pen him up in the kitchen for a weekend so they can party.
    There is always HOPE!!!

More to this story.

boy of two was left alone, imprisoned in a flooded kitchen

It was only when the water from a running tap seeped into a flat downstairs that the sobbing toddler was found shaking with cold and covered in his own faeces.

The little boy was penned into the kitchen by a baby gate and was 'dirty, partially dressed, shaking and cold' and standing, barefoot, in inches of water, a jury at Lincoln Crown Court heard.

'The boy was standing in the kitchen wearing a very dirty open babygro and blue pants,' he said.

'The babygro and the pants were covered in urine and faeces. There was no-one else in the flat. The kitchen sink was overflowing and running onto the kitchen floor where the boy was standing barefooted in the cold water and visibly shaking.

'There were soiled nappies, broken crockery and plastic bags on the kitchen floor. Below the sink and by the nappies was a pile of faeces. Items of clothing were strewn everywhere.

'The smell of urine was overpowering making it very difficult to breathe.

'The whole flat was very dirty and untidy and appeared not to have been cleaned for a long time,' he added.

Scenes of crime officer Justine Shanahan, who helped clean up the boy, said faeces was stuck to his skin to such an extent that they were unable to remove it. The boy was put into warm clothing and handed to social workers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ent-party.html

And a picture of the b*tch has been added. look at her! she even has a boyfriend?

she disgusts me.

Its a shame these arent held as attempted murder since anything could have happened to that angel while he was all alone. When I read these stories I just want to take the babies home and take care of them and show them love since you can be sure they didnt receive it at home.

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Somebody get a rope!!!
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

The second artcle mentions she's a mother of 2, what did she do with the other one?
    Poor little baby, she should never be allowed to have her children again!

VB

That poor lil guy. Hopefully he goes somewhere where they will show him the love he deserves. Why are people so cruel? They need to just off her. Don't waste our money keeping her locked up. That little boy could have been hurt so many ways. I can see him standing there in cold water, crying, hungry, Oh it's too much.

2 words: forced sterilization

It's appropriate here.

Mummy needs to be penned up in a wet, dirty cell for a goodly time. Poor lil' fe;llow needs a good loving home to go to..

Quote Originally Posted by Yeah,me View Post
    2 words: forced sterilization

It's appropriate here.
    I totally agree. Hopefully, the poor little guy in this case will be placed with people who will love him and look after him, and this nutbar won't get anywhere near him again.

Guilty: Mother who locked two-year-old son in flooded kitchen during weekend of partying

Yesterday the trainee beautician broke down in tears outside court after being found guilty of two charges of child neglect and a third of attempting to pervert the course of justice.
    The four-day trial heard that the boy had been forced to sift through bags of rubbish for food and slept on a pile of dirty washing.
    Recorder William Harbage QC told Tollerton: 'You have been convicted on the clearest possible evidence of leaving your son home alone to spend the rest of the weekend with your partner.
    'This was the culmination of a period of willful neglect of him. The parenting of this child was totally inadequate.'
    The mother-of-two was pregnant by a 31-year-old man before she was 16, and does not even know who the father of her second son is.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-partying.html

The punishment won't be enough, IMO.

She is a total cow!

I know it is a slippery slope when it comes to force sterilization but for these women who continue having babies (mostly just for the check our governements foolishly give out) it needs to be done.