Obama clinches nomination

All sorts of them, but we posted them in the 15 threads we've got going on in the Political Pavilion. Come and join us!!!!

MSNBC is reporting that Hillary is open to being Obama's running mate.

I am so sorry Jeana to have upset you. You hurt my feelings. There..how is that for brave.

Please accept my deepest apologies for upsetting you. I'm glad that you let me know that my post did bother you. It wasn't my intention. I know that the Political Pavilion has a reputation for being a rough place to venture into, but things are honestly better in there now. I do have a rather dry sense of humor and can be abrupt at times, but will try harder to be more sensitive. Your starting this thread was fine and it really didn't upset me at all. I was just thinking that so many people have been posting about this all day on the threads mentioned that you may not get the response here that would lead to a deep conversation because lots of people have already said so much on those other threads. That having been said, your "bravery" is much appreciated and I honestly do hope that you'll join in the conversation and please don't hesitate to let me know in the future if I'm insensitive.

Sorry once again.

To be fair, I think that this thread qualifies as big news and therefore deserves a thread in the "Up to the Minute" forum.

I am so sorry Jeana to have upset you. You hurt my feelings. There..how is that for brave.

Please accept my deepest apologies for upsetting you. I'm glad that you let me know that my post did bother you. It wasn't my intention. I know that the Political Pavilion has a reputation for being a rough place to venture into, but things are honestly better in there now. I do have a rather dry sense of humor and can be abrupt at times, but will try harder to be more sensitive. Your starting this thread was fine and it really didn't upset me at all. I was just thinking that so many people have been posting about this all day on the threads mentioned that you may not get the response here that would lead to a deep conversation because lots of people have already said so much on those other threads. That having been said, your "bravery" is much appreciated and I honestly do hope that you'll join in the conversation and please don't hesitate to let me know in the future if I'm insensitive.

Sorry once again.
I agree up to the minute is fine to announce the news and keep up with the news of what's happening today and tomorrow or so, but if anyone feels the urge to come to the PP, then do. Nothing wrong with expressing your opinion or wanting to understand what others think. Even ask questions, give answers. Water's fine (now).

I agree up to the minute is fine to announce the news and keep up with the news of what's happening today and tomorrow or so, but if anyone feels the urge to come to the PP, then do. Nothing wrong with expressing your opinion or wanting to understand what others think. Even ask questions, give answers. Water's fine (now).

I didn't have a problem with the thread being here, but we all posted so many good things in the PP, I didn't think that this thread would be nearly as informative, etc. Anyway, whatever. I hope she accepts my apology and we can just get on with it.

I didn't have a problem with the thread being here, but we all posted so many good things in the PP, I didn't think that this thread would be nearly as informative, etc. Anyway, whatever. I hope she accepts my apology and we can just get on with it.
I know you did. It did sound like an invitation to come on in to the PP. Innocent enough. Curiosity Cat understands, I think.

Thank you for the kind apology Jeana! I would have been back sooner but I am a freelancer and I had some work to do that couldn't wait.

I still think that it belonged in Up to The Minute..because it's big news. The man could be the first Black President of the US and that's big news regardless of polictical views.

But I understand now about the PP. Don't think I have been to that thread before, but there is a first time for everything.

Thanks for your kindness and understanding..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back