17 Month Old Killed In Driveway

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
A little toddler girl was killed in her driveway yesterday. The baby's 15 year old uncle was moving a van from the front of the house to the driveway to wash the vehicle. An adult got out of the passanger side to make sure all was clear when the baby approached the driver side of the vehicle.

The toddler was rushed to thehospital but sadly died. No laws were broken because of the 15 year old moving the van as it was on private property. That boy is going to be devastated for life. Another tragic accident.

http://www.pe.com/localnews/inland/stories/PE_News_Local_W_wgirl04.40b7587.html

So nobody knows where this 17 mouth baby is or what it is doing?

I cant believe parents can be so stupid,:furious: and the baby has to pay the price for them being stupid

i read the article to say an adult was with the underage driver & reasonable precautions were made but the approaching baby was not seen. so sorry for the 15 year old driver.

accidents can happen in a split second. how many children drown in the backyard pool? how many are injured or killed riding in the car with family? too bad it sometimes takes a tragedy for us to stop & appreciate how precious a gift this life really is.

Very sad....
Little ones are so fast!! If I take my eye off of my 22 month old for more than a second, he takes off!
It's so heartbreaking.... It only takes a second...

So nobody knows where this 17 mouth baby is or what it is doing?

I cant believe parents can be so stupid,:furious: and the baby has to pay the price for them being stupid

Presumably the baby is in a better place. The parents will continue to pay the worst price I personally can imagine.

Its so sad but this happened to a lady that I used to take care of her daughter at daycare. She had 5 kids and they were all in the house with her and her husbands sister was getting in the van to leave, well somehow 2 year old Alaina slipped out while Margarita was making lunch and the aunt ran over her. It was the saddest thing I had ever been through. The aunt never did go to jail and she is really ugly about it and blames Margarita.

There sure seems to be alot of threads started up about babies and children being struck down by vehicles in their own driveway. I'm still upset dealing w/ Stephen Curtis Chapman's dd, and now I'm reading about 2 more. These are all such tragic accidents. No one in their right mind would want to live w/ running over a child. I live in a cul-de-sac full of children. When I go out to my van, I not only walk around it, I beep to the children that I'm backing out. My heart goes out to all those involved.

There sure seems to be alot of threads started up about babies and children being struck down by vehicles in their own driveway. I'm still upset dealing w/ Stephen Curtis Chapman's dd, and now I'm reading about 2 more. These are all such tragic accidents. No one in their right mind would want to live w/ running over a child. I live in a cul-de-sac full of children. When I go out to my van, I not only walk around it, I beep to the children that I'm backing out. My heart goes out to all those involved.
I always look around about 100 times before I leave the driveway.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back