1267 users online (192 members and 1075 guests)  

Websleuths News

gaia227 is offline I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting - M. Twain
    Awwww! The third picture is my favorite. That little guy is just too cute for words!
    'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated'
    --Ghandi

Awwwww, I so love kittahs... the one of the cream golden-eyed persian on the washer, makes me miss our old Rag-A-Muffin.

They're all cute, but I'm partial to this one I rescued. This was her picture the day she was brought into the shelter.

Aww they're all so cute and lovable. I love your little rescue kahskye, she's got bright intelligent eyes and looks like she wants to play lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kahskye View Post
    They're all cute, but I'm partial to this one I rescued. This was her picture the day she was brought into the shelter.

Awww, she's so cute! Beautiful blue eyes.
    ~ Friends are kisses blown to us by angels. ~

gaia227 is offline I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting - M. Twain

Awwww! She is SO cute! I adopted an 8 week old kitten last weekend and they are delivering her tomorrow night and doing an 'apartment check' to make sure I have screens in my windows and I guess to make sure I don't live like a slob and to check my other cats to make sure they are healthy and happy.....they are about the most spoiled kitties on the planet so I think I will pass that test - the slob part I'm not so confident about.......
    'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated'
    --Ghandi

Quote Originally Posted by gaia227 View Post
    Awwww! She is SO cute! I adopted an 8 week old kitten last weekend and they are delivering her tomorrow night and doing an 'apartment check' to make sure I have screens in my windows and I guess to make sure I don't live like a slob and to check my other cats to make sure they are healthy and happy.....they are about the most spoiled kitties on the planet so I think I will pass that test - the slob part I'm not so confident about.......
    I'm sure you will pass. Be sure to post some pictures here or in the Pet Corner. We have 3 rescues now, all very spoiled. I found a 6 ft. cat tree on ebay for .01, only had to pay shipping of $65. The cat tree would have retailed for over $200. My cats love it.

I think your kitty should win hands down. Some of the others were down right scary.

Here are a few of my babies. I have so many cute pics of them it is getting hard to pick. Everest is the big tabby and Mao-Mao is the black and white. I will post one of the kitten this weekend after she gets settled.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    --Ghandi

Omg Gaia...so cute! I adore cats. I like the middle one with the Hitler stache best

You have to see my bebe kitty, she is so beautiful! I have a piccy of her on my profile.

OMG Jeanna - that little guy just about makes me want to cry he is so precious!

Thanks Absinthe - he is special with his Hitler stache! You can't see in the pics but he has a magnificent tail. It is huge and bushy with a white tip and he always walks with it sticking straight up.
    P.S. -I like your quote
    --Ghandi

thanks gaia! Here's my pretty girl:

Quote Originally Posted by gaia227 View Post
    OMG Jeanna - that little guy just about makes me want to cry he is so precious!

I KNOW!!!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one. I LOVE that kitty!!!!